CCC Shriners what is CCC's next move?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
CCC Shriners what is CCC's next move?

Post by MI5 »

Since what i read here is the usual CCC defending at all times especially when we lose which is normal oya since you know more what is CCC next move?

I know for sure Ogunjobi, CCC and others will be under intense pressure to explain this loss hahahahahahaha...
Soldier of Fortune...
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Dem no go ansa.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

He will prepare for the next game,taking away any lessons he's learnt from the preparation form the game and the outcome.

What do you expect him to do ?
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

AreaDaddy, you dey mind MI5? When people wallow in other people's pain, theirs will be multiplied when it eventujally comes.

CCC will go back and learn from this defeat. He should also develop the nerves to tell the NFA where to go, when they allow players, and commercial interest to affect his planning for games, and he should now have the courage to bench okocha for the next game even if he makes himself available.
To stop trying is to start dying
west33637
Egg
Egg

Post by west33637 »

area daddy said it all, he will try to regroup his full squad and prepare for the next game
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Simple: beat Algeria.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Shownoja wrote:AreaDaddy, you dey mind MI5? When people wallow in other people's pain, theirs will be multiplied when it eventujally comes.

CCC will go back and learn from this defeat. He should also develop the nerves to tell the NFA where to go, when they allow players, and commercial interest to affect his planning for games, and he should now have the courage to bench okocha for the next game even if he makes himself available.
Shownoja..you can rest assured that the opposite will happen...CCC will welcome JJ with open hands because the NFA will make sure he does....you just watch..

And FYI, CCC has not got the guts to bench JJ..if he didn't have the guts to bench him when he joined the team late for the ANC..he won't do it now..
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

mister dolly wrote:
Shownoja wrote:AreaDaddy, you dey mind MI5? When people wallow in other people's pain, theirs will be multiplied when it eventujally comes.

Shownoja..you can rest assured that the opposite will happen...CCC will welcome JJ with open hands because the NFA will make sure he does....you just watch..

And FYI, CCC has not got the guts to bench JJ..if he didn't have the guts to bench him when he joined the team late for the ANC..he won't do it now..
MD - Do you agree that this is an action that needs to be taken for the sanity of the national team?
To stop trying is to start dying
legend
Egg
Egg
Re: CCC Shriners what is CCC's next move?

Post by legend »

MI5 wrote:Since what i read here is the usual CCC defending at all times especially when we lose which is normal oya since you know more what is CCC next move?

I know for sure Ogunjobi, CCC and others will be under intense pressure to explain this loss hahahahahahaha...

Hey what happened to your foul language :lol: It seems you finally learnt how to address a LIVING LEGEND(CCC) :lol: I never knew you could be so civil. :mrgreen:
when it comes to the legendary CCC, rememeber I am around so watch your language :lol:
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

mister dolly wrote:

MD:
If folks are praising the NFA for "reconciling" with Aiyegbeni, what is the problem with "reconciling" with Jay Jay?! :shock:
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

MI5 wrote:Since what i read here is the usual CCC defending at all times especially when we lose which is normal oya since you know more what is CCC next move?

We lost due to unavailbilty or disappointment of talents, as u were the one to point out that we won the unity cup due to talents and not from CCC's input, so the talents disappointed :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Shownoja wrote:
mister dolly wrote:

MD - Do you agree that this is an action that needs to be taken for the sanity of the national team?
I agree that something needs to be done but I don't think that CCC or the NFA has the wherewithal to do it.

I can assure that they are now in panic mode and will rally all the players together for the next game even if it means crawling on their knees to beg them..

Like I said, the JJ situation is a monster created by CCC and the NFA, once you start applying double standards to your marquee players, then you are asking for trouble..

For me, JJ by his actions have demonstrated that he is not too interested in the SE at present, so if I were CCC, I would keep Yobo as captain even if JJ came back..that would be the way to send him a signal that the coach is not happy.

But forget about benching him, if JJ shows up, JJ plays...period.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Gotti wrote:
mister dolly wrote:

MD:
If folks are praising the NFA for "reconciling" with Aiyegbeni, what is the problem with "reconciling" with Jay Jay?! :shock:
What is there to reconcile between JJ and the NFA...or am I missing something..
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

mister dolly wrote:

MD, benching JJ has nothing to do with guts, afterall people were crying about DISCIPLINE here and when CCC took the bulls by the horn and disciplined the trio of Yak, Baba, and Agali it was the same people that came here to rebuke and condemn him.....just typical african way of $#% here $#% here, then why did u $#% here ok pack them pack them quick quick :evil: :evil: :x :? . its about knowing what the rxns will be from SE fans should he bench him, btw wasnt JJ excluded fom the Rwadan match forthnight ago? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

naija4ever wrote:
mister dolly wrote:

MD, benching JJ has nothing to do with guts, afterall people were crying about DISCIPLINE here and when CCC took the bulls by the horn and disciplined the trio of Yak, Baba, and Agali it was the same people that came here to rebuke and condemn him.....just typical african way of sugar here sugar here, then why did u sugar here ok pack them pack them quick quick :evil: :evil: :x :? . its about knowing what the rxns will be from SE fans should he bench him, btw wasnt JJ excluded fom the Rwadan match forthnight ago? :roll: :roll: :roll:
My friend stop yarning about something you know absolutely jack about...for the umpteenth time, it was not CCC's decision to send those players home..if it was he would have been the one going to Benin to reconcile with Aiyegbeni, not the NFA Sec Gen.

CCC has no guts to discipline Okocha and Kanu...and you better believe it.
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

agree that something needs to be done but I don't think that CCC or the NFA has the wherewithal to do it.

I can assure that they are now in panic mode and will rally all the players together for the next game even if it means crawling on their knees to beg them..

Like I said, the JJ situation is a monster created by CCC and the NFA, once you start applying double standards to your marquee players, then you are asking for trouble..

For me, JJ by his actions have demonstrated that he is not too interested in the SE at present, so if I were CCC, I would keep Yobo as captain even if JJ came back..that would be the way to send him a signal that the coach is not happy.

But forget about benching him, if JJ shows up, JJ plays...period.

MD you have no credibility and you know why :mrgreen:
When Pa Oni STOLE amodu's hardwork and branded a generation of SE finest 'tired legs' :lol: , you saw nothing wrong with it.
Infact you said that 'EVEN IF SE END AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR WC2002 GROUP THAT YOU STILL STAND BY ONI' :mrgreen: yeah that's caring for our football
:lol: I know clowns like you and I figured you out way back in 2002 :mrgreen:
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmmm another CCC houseboy make una no worry una oga dey come back soon soon and you can all jump up and be happy...My foul language is reserved for BABOONS like you.. Stay tuned and pls don't hide behind you oga CCC when i am finished done with you...

legend wrote:

Hey what happened to your foul language :lol: It seems you finally learnt how to address a LIVING LEGEND(CCC) :lol: I never knew you could be so civil. :mrgreen:
when it comes to the legendary CCC, rememeber I am around so watch your language :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

mister dolly wrote:What is there to reconcile between JJ and the NFA...or am I missing something..
I would imagine pretty much the same thing there was to "reconcile" with Aiyegbeni -- both were invited for matches and both did not turn up! :shock:

The philosophical point is if folks are in support of sundry NFA "reconciliations," they cannot now seem to make exception (apparently for partisan reasons).
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

MI5 wrote:Hmmm another CCC houseboy make una no worry una oga dey come back soon soon and you can all jump up and be happy...My foul language is reserved for BABOONS like you.. Stay tuned and pls don't hide behind you oga CCC when i am finished done with you...

legend wrote:

:mrgreen: RETURN OF THE IMBECILE :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Chukwu 'll probably adopt the wait and see approach..
baprophet
Egg
Egg

Post by baprophet »

MD My broda

I must sya here that i agree with legend at least in principle (Not his yabis of you) but the larger point which is that during the Oliseh Lynching episode in 2002 many of you were clamoring about JJ's humility .........now the chickens are coming home to roost and Solomons biblical adage that there's nothing new under the sun rings ever so true.

I am not sure why or how Chuwku can be blamed for this defeat when his best players werent there and ANGOLA has never been an easy nut to crack. But i find JJ's actions deplorable as captain. Mind you Oliseh never did anything like this but then again of course Oliseh isnt JJ is he :mrgreen:

Personally i believe the time has come to move beyond Okocha, (I never liked his attitude anyway) the likes of Oruma are perfectly willing and capable, Utaka is an equally capable Playmaker and so Is Kanu
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Kpele i see sey your oga lost today kpele.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: make u no cry anymore ohhh CCC dey come give you milk now now...kpele ohhh.... :oops:

legend wrote:
MI5 wrote:Hmmm another CCC houseboy make una no worry una oga dey come back soon soon and you can all jump up and be happy...My foul language is reserved for BABOONS like you.. Stay tuned and pls don't hide behind you oga CCC when i am finished done with you...

legend wrote:

:mrgreen: RETURN OF THE IMBECILE :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

Gotti wrote:Simple: beat Algeria.
simple
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away