Counting Angola Wives

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg
Counting Angola Wives

Post by mouko »

Since a one-time-off win against a team makes that team a Nigeria wife, I've tried to count Angola wives but then I can only count one - Nigeria.
-The bad news is Angolans don't have divorce on their books!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

Angola beat Cameroon during the 1998 world cup qualifiers.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

There come the Cameroonians once again. Go worry about Ivory Coast or even Egypt because I know you're not qualifying from that group.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)

Post by naija4ever »

Posted: Jun 20 2004, 06:55 PM
Colbatie

Indomitable Lion

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

QUOTE (Jobajo @ Jun 20 2004, 06:28 PM)
1624 GMT Full Time Angola 1-0 Nigeria.

Jobajo, are surprised that Angola beat Nigeria? Didn't they beat us also for the 2002 WC in Luanda? Angola has never been a minnow. game?Any new on the Egypt vs IC

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2653

Angola Has been married to Cameroun for two yrs, now nigeria renewed her marriage vows cameroun this yr, meaning that Angola is Married to Nigeria that marries cameroun which Angola has been marrying, wow what a polygamy!!!!!!!!!....Africa is truly multi-cultural :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :P :D
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

naija4ever wrote:

Posted: Jun 20 2004, 06:55 PM
Colbatie

Indomitable Lion

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

QUOTE (Jobajo @ Jun 20 2004, 06:28 PM)
1624 GMT Full Time Angola 1-0 Nigeria.

Jobajo, are surprised that Angola beat Nigeria? Didn't they beat us also for the 2002 WC in Luanda? Angola has never been a minnow. game?Any new on the Egypt vs IC

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2653

Angola Has been married to Cameroun for two yrs, now nigeria renewed her marriage vows cameroun this yr, meaning that Angola is Married to Nigeria that marries cameroun which Angola has been marrying, wow what a polygamy!!!!!!!!!....Africa is truly multi-cultural :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :P :D
We married Nigeria for 22 yrs..... yes unbelievable but true, 22 yrs. You can't just divorce on a whimp. We have invested too much in that marriage to let go. They became headstrong 6 months ago but we are set to re-new our vows soon. Once in a while wives can become headstrong because their husbands have strayed but we but we discipline them for they have to accept our polygamous culture.
-we are set to take Angola to 'native culture' court for pretending to perform our matrimonial duties.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg
Re: Counting Angola Wives

Post by yaro maiwayo »

mouko wrote:Since a one-time-off win against a team makes that team a Nigeria wife, I've tried to count Angola wives but then I can only count one - Nigeria.
-The bad news is Angolans don't have divorce on their books!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phew :!:
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

yaro maiwayo wrote:
mouko wrote:Since a one-time-off win against a team makes that team a Nigeria wife, I've tried to count Angola wives but then I can only count one - Nigeria.

Well...at least we've tried, we didn't just open our legs without a fight. We resisted them twice already, but the romance was just too much this time around and we had to give in. Though I still believed we were raped....it wasn't voluntary :oops: :oops: .
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

Egunje wrote:
yaro maiwayo wrote:

Well...at least we've tried, we didn't just open our legs without a fight. We resisted them twice already, but the romance was just too much this time around and we had to give in. Though I still believed we were raped....it wasn't voluntary :oops: :oops: .
are we male or female or both :lol:
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

yaro maiwayo wrote:
Egunje wrote:
yaro maiwayo wrote:

Of course we are the female when it comes to Angola.
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

Egunje wrote:
yaro maiwayo wrote:
Egunje wrote:
yaro maiwayo wrote:

Of course we are the female when it comes to Angola.
eh ehn :P
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away