YE PA RI PA, ENYEAMA GO FINISH EAGUS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
YE PA RI PA, ENYEAMA GO FINISH EAGUS

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

IF ccc put this clown between the post den we don finish be dat, no need to efen go Tunisia.YamaYama dey smell,we no go reach efen half quater final
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Well make you no worry na monkey post dem go use for ANC so efen me sef fit keep dat wan... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MI5 wrote:Well make you no worry na monkey post dem go use for ANC so efen me sef fit keep dat wan... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Una nor go kill me for this site, ok, Ejide has slight injury, Etefia still in S/A, Rotimi not too consider so who are we using.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Well bring Rufal back again for more time or use Sam Okoye who should have been prepared properly for the SE goalkeeping after Naija'99....

If not we get two keepers for dis site MYMIND and Voodoo spectacular shot blockers, good on one-one, excellent with crosses and Oliver Khan like goalkeeping.... :lol: :o :wink:

VINDAVE wrote:
MI5 wrote:Well make you no worry na monkey post dem go use for ANC so efen me sef fit keep dat wan... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Una nor go kill me for this site, ok, Ejide has slight injury, Etefia still in S/A, Rotimi not too consider so who are we using.
Soldier of Fortune...
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

VINDAVE wrote:
Etafia should arrive back in camp this morning.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

....we'd do better with a Sunday league GK...than with Enyeama. Every time the ball goes near him, I have a minor cardiac arrest. ANYTHING can happen with him in goal.... even in the most seemingly innocuous situation.
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

What other choice do we have? Enyeama or Ejide or whatever. It is for the coaches to judge.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I'm tired of tyhis debate. We will see!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

If Enyeama is as bad as we claim, how on earth did he make into the SE in the 1st place?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Bring the blond, blue eye boy Solowe don discover. At least if we no win the cup,we can have a good laff :D :D :D
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

anointed wrote:If Enyeama is as bad as we claim, how on earth did he make into the SE in the 1st place?
Or how did his team with the ACL?
In fact, me I prefer lucky keeper to good keeper.

Lets stop all the pretence sef, when last did Nigeria have a half decent keeper? Haven't we been playing monkey post since 1994?

Abegi, no be keeper go decide our faith, make una no cry.

Q
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

anointed wrote:If Enyeama is as bad as we claim, how on earth did he make into the SE in the 1st place?
ANNOINTED:
He made the Eagles' team because he let in a mere three goals in his first eight or nine games for the Eagles -- including SIX SHUTOUTS (of which one was in a WC finals game) and a total of seven shutouts in nine full internationals! In fact, apart from his self-admitted subpar performance against Brazil, Enyeama has NEVER been on the losing side in a full international -- for an Eagles' team not traditionally noted for its defensive prowess.

While I realize that football is more than statistics, it is also trite to point out that one cannot effectively control what one cannot measure. Unfortunately, rather than accord Enyeama his just due based on what he has done in an Eagles' shirt, folks herein are clamouring for retired players and/or those toiling in the exotic climes of Malta and Albania, neither of whom anyone (with the possible exception of one or two forummers) has seen in recent action.
calli65
Egg
Egg

Post by calli65 »

I no fit belief a country like nigeria no fit produce world class keeper, Enyeama to me good keeper. One boy dey wey keep for under 17, for trinidad and tobaggo may dem go bring. The other best thing be sey M15, has to report to Tunisia.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Since that Enyimba game I have noticed how Vincent has come in for some really unfair criticism. It is unfair. His record with the Se is absolutely brilliant, as quickie talk, I would rather have a lucky goalie anyday.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Gotti wrote:
ANNOINTED:
He made the Eagles' team because he let in a mere three goals in his first eight or nine games for the Eagles -- including SIX SHUTOUTS (of which one was in a WC finals game) and a total of seven shutouts in nine full internationals! In fact, apart from his self-admitted subpar performance against Brazil, Enyeama has NEVER been on the losing side in a full international -- for an Eagles' team not traditionally noted for its defensive prowess.

While I realize that football is more than statistics, it is also trite to point out that one cannot effectively control what one cannot measure. Unfortunately, rather than accord Enyeama his just due based on what he has done in an Eagles' shirt, folks herein are clamouring for retired players and/or those toiling in the exotic climes of Malta and Albania, neither of whom anyone (with the possible exception of one or two forummers) has seen in recent action.
This is quite A record for A keeper so bad.
who no know go know.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

true talk ruff n tuff.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

SE go hear wen come ANC; as brilliant as Enyeama's record with the SE is, he inspires no confidence when in goal. Perhaps his defenders know him better, but from what I have seen of him for both country and club, he's a mishap waiting to occur!
...but with God all things are possible...
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Fickle fans!!!

Enyeama may not be the best goalkeeper out thee but he is certainly among the best three Nigerian keepers. Enyimba as an underdog won the ACL with Enyeama in goal. Please give the guy his due. Who among Naija goalkeepers does not have weaknesses. Wasn't Ike referred to as Basket on this forum after one poor outing in the Turkish league? Now the same fickle fans are clamouring for him to return. Fickle!!!. How many times did I say fickle already?. We desrve every one of them.

The goalkeepers are in camp and the coaches should be able to choose the best among them irrespective of what some football challenged armchair/cyber/keyboard "soccer starz".
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

As long as they dont cross the ball then Enyeama will be fine
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Wheither do you know that Massimo Taibi has Nigerian roots and has been called to camp my CCC.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

That is really funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Abi no true i talk hahahaha... :lol: :lol:

omonaija wrote:
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

MI5 wrote:Abi no true i talk hahahaha... :lol: :lol:
omonaija wrote:
I hope sey you remeber that this is not a 5-a-side monkey post match :?: :?:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!