Sunday Rotimi is the best Keeper in camp.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

As far as i'm concerned all the goalies are at par. Not much to seperate. We just phucked in that area.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

GUEST wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
bim007 wrote:He flopped against Ghana in LG cup . He has poor reflexes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg Etafia has done far better for the Eagles than Rotimi can dream of. All the boys who went to Japan were full of his praises, whereas, after the Jamaica game, several players told me Chukwu should have played Ade Bankole instead of Rotimi.

You wan promote your boy but nna, you have come up against pepper here because the guys on this forum know what is going on. We are fully updated about the situation in camp and cannot be bamboozled!
AYOAKINFE--Sometimes i wonder what the hell you mean when you communicate your opinion to us in this forum.
GREG ETTAFIA: Command no respect from the players as you said--What a crook of a statement. I saw the JAPAN VS SUPER-EAGLES MATCH IN JAPAN--The players that told you how awesome Ettafia was in that game lied to you.
Ettafia was a disastered in 2000 OLYMPIC MATCHES--He was a disaster in the domestic League before jetting out to S.africa and he was a disastered in LG CUP AGAINST GHANA.
For you to rate Greg Ettafia ahead of Rotimi Sunday and SAM Okoye is just beyond me. The only MINUS IN ROTIMI AND OKOYE as GK's is because they played in the Domestic League.
Chei, this guy must be a big 419er then. He was a dsiaster in Nigeria, yet he managed to attract outside attention. Na wa o!

Greg will be plying his trade in Europe soon, while Rotimi and Okoye are still languishing in Nigeria.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

I won't waste my time dedating about this with you. Let the Coaches pick who or whom they feel more comfortable with. I am not an INTERNET COACH LIKE YOU--I am out.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

GUEST wrote:I won't waste my time dedating about this with you. Let the Coaches pick who or whom they feel more comfortable with. I am not an INTERNET COACH LIKE YOU--I am out.
I am giving reports from camp on what the boys and coaching staff say. Unlike you, I am not going on sheer instinct.

In many of my numerous teams, I do not even pick my friends.