GOD FORBID!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
GOD FORBID!!!!

Post by deanotito »

STUTTGART TARGET OKOCHA
Monday 12th January 2004
SKYSPORTS

Jay-Jay: Ambitious Stuttgart want Trotters skipper

Stuttgart coach Felix Magath is eyeing up an ambitious swoop for Bolton Wanderers skipper Jay Jay Okocha.
The Nigerian international is jetting off for the African Cup of Nations to the dismay of Trotters boss Sam Allardyce.

Magath would love to add to his squad during the winter transfer window, and tried to sign Rapid Vienna's talented German play-maker Steffen Hofmann.

Talks with Hofmann have stalled in the past weeks as the 23-year-old seems willing to stay in Austria for the meantime and Magath is now believed to have turned his attention elsewhere with Okocha and Auxerre star Olivier Kapo as likely candidates.

The much-travelled Bolton star, who will be a free agent next summer, left his home country for German outfit Borussia Neunkirchen and later had a highly successful spell with Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt.

The Swabians might struggle to fulfil Okocha's wage-demands after handing lucrative long-term deals to shooting-stars Andreas Hinkel and Kevin Kuranyi, but Magath might hope that the prospect of competing for glory in the Bundesliga and the UEFA Champions League will lure Okocha back to Germany.

Allardyce will fight tooth-and-nail to keep Okocha at The Reebok Stadium ad although a departure looks highly unlikely at present, the African may decide he wants to play in European competition towards the end of his career.

Kapo could be Magath's best bet as he would be allowed to leave Auxerre for the right price, and it may depend on how much he wants Okocha in his squad.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Deanotito, please stop exhibiting your ignorance here. Do you know who Stutggart are? Do you want me to past Die Bundesliga's table here for you?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

deanotito, you must be a fool, if you think moving to Stuttgart is a BAD thing. I pray that this move happens!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo, Sttugart for all their great play and form cannot afford Jay Jay.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Waffiman wrote:Ayo, Sttugart for all their great play and form cannot afford Jay Jay.
Too bad. He would be a great addition to the team.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Chineke, ignorant? fool?
Common, I know what stuttgart is....I am a football fan afterall, but my "God forbid" was personal and I will tell you why.

The world of football is an unfair world to many...and that many includes african players. The EPL is not the best league in the world, but if Jay Jay wants to win any fame, recognition or accolades in his life, he better sit his #$% down in the EPL. Isn't it funny that this new found fame of Jay Jay is coincidental with his move to the EPL? Jay Jay has been a great player since 1997(b4 then, he was a good player), but even a 10 million pound move to PSG got him no respect AT ALL.

I dont like the EPL....half the teams in there are boring set-ups and man utd is the only great team in the league, but make no mistake,the power of the british press in the world of soccer is unimaginable. Anybody that is looking for reverence and success should go there if they can pull it off cause when you leave england, you can only go downhill. Champions league or no Champions league.

Jay Jay, if you're listening, STAY IN ENGLAND....you've suffered enough in football to blow it now.
old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

Chineke, ignorant? fool?
lol :)
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

abi you no see me see trobu. Na fight?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

deanotito wrote:Chineke, ignorant? fool?
Common, I know what stuttgart is....I am a football fan afterall, but my "God forbid" was personal and I will tell you why.

I dont like the EPL....half the teams in there are boring set-ups and man utd is the only great team in the league.
Thank You,Thank You.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Na true now....used to be a man U hater but when you see quality, you have to respect. I wish I could still be a hater, but it just aint possible.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I have said before and I will say again, JJ is better with Bolton for the time being, or at least till the end of the season. He is on mega money there, he is idolised, he is making a real difference to his team and he is commanding regular playing time.

He will lose more than one of the above, if he just moves to a so-called big club. Remaining with Bolton, he is bound to secure an even more lucrative contract, and who knows the way the premiership is at the moment, they might not be too far off a CL place next season.
To stop trying is to start dying
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Bolton in champions league???? When Pigs begin to fly. Not this season, my broda.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

DEANOTITO,
I JUST ADMIRE THE FACT THAT YOU THINK B4 YOU WRITE.UNLIKE.....................................
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Thank you my broda. I surprise when dem abuse me like dat sef. :D
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

JJ is not going anywhere. He wants his children growing up in an english speaking country.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Deanito is the man,he said Man-U is the best team in England!U can enevr go worng with such objectivity :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

deanotito wrote:Bolton in champions league???? When Pigs begin to fly. Not this season, my broda.
Brother - I said next season, and it was qualified with maybe.
To stop trying is to start dying
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bundasliga and JJ's skill might not be a perfect marriage, although one could have easilly said the same about the EPL before JJ moved to Bolton.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:Bundasliga and JJ's skill might not be a perfect marriage, although one could have easilly said the same about the EPL before JJ moved to Bolton.
IAG, how you forget say Oga start him Europe career for Bundesliga.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Wunderbar !!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dont mind that Eyeservice IAG, how u go say jayjay no fit budesliga
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
footie star
Egg
Egg

Post by footie star »

JJ will not go anywhere...

The man is resigned to finishing his career in the EPL....Although initially he may have thought about joining Manure...but I think he is now resigned to sticking with Bolton....

Stuttgart may however tempt him just a little bit if he thinks he could pick up one or two medals quickly!! Its not difficult to see that this is one of the few regrets JJ has.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Actually, this rumour is true, it has just been confirmed that Maggarth - Sttugart coach has made enquiries.

IAG, Oga was a don in Germany. It was when he fell out with Juup Hynkens, the coach who forced him out of Frankfurt that he left for Turkey.