I am back from Naija...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omey2k4 wrote:I wanna go to Nigeria and find out myself because my friend said he is deinately going back home again next year.I can concour with my boy because many Naija gals here resemble ojuju too much and em go dey make yanga pass.
True dat, they act up here likewise! There some fine naija girls in London too, just the way it is in naija....exactly! That is where I am planing to storm! Holla!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

ROSSIKE wrote:omey2k4, to be honest, I don't even bother with Naija girls in London anymore. I deal with other (dark-skinned) nationalities, including our Ecomog sisters.

I think Naija girls have lost their marbles to be frank.
Why now ROSSIKE?? I thought I heard that naija babes in jand are beautiful and bootylicious?? i guess I need to re-think my storming jand later on this year...abi ??? :(
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Wecome back A4L. there's indeed no place like home. especially the food. :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

me i dey relocate to naija for good in febrauary .. All those naija gurls go suffer when i reash dia.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

No mind 1naija wey dey yarn nonsense about nigeria. When you look at naija with an elitist eye, nothing can look good.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

chief nfachairman, abeg ooh small small.A4L welcome back shei sho je moi moi daadaa.
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

yettycom wrote:Wecome back A4L. there's indeed no place like home. especially the food. :mrgreen:

Kai!! You sabi no be small. Na so so fresh food i dey chop. No frozen food. Na only water get k leg for naija. My frens dey tell me say i dey look fresh than be4 i go naija.

I get plans to relocate to naija by next year too ooo!!
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Prince wrote:
mufu baba iyabo wrote:you go carry the same girl come abroad, yanga go start :roll: No be so :?: you roll small green backs for them face, them go allow you to roll them over :mrgreen: you enjoy the thing so tay, you carry am come, she don achieve her aim, bugger :roll:
Mama Iyabo don show you abi :lol: :lol: :lol:
very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

omey2k4 wrote:I wanna go to Nigeria and find out myself because my friend said he is deinately going back home again next year.I can concour with my boy because many Naija gals here resemble ojuju too much and em go dey make yanga pass.
kaii, I no go laff die for this site :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Thanks A4L, good to know Lagos is at least trying to make the city a place one can walk around without holding ones breathe. Naija folks want a nice place but will do nothing to bring about that nice place. I remember folks removing capacitors from the public pole light and when you ask "why yu dey comot this thing now" he will ask whether na your papa property. A4L, how about your own Governor Agagu, wetin the man dey do abi you no even near Ondo state for some pupuru and pounded yam?
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

baba no regrets wrote:Thanks A4L, good to know Lagos is at least trying to make the city a place one can walk around without holding ones breathe. Naija folks want a nice place but will do nothing to bring about that nice place. I remember folks removing capacitors from the public pole light and when you ask "why yu dey comot this thing now" he will ask whether na your papa property. A4L, how about your own Governor Agagu, wetin the man dey do abi you no even near Ondo state for some pupuru and pounded yam?
I hia say the guvnor for Ondo State dey useless like many other guvnors. I no go nia Ondo State becos the way wey dem dey draf for naija pass me no be small. And the thing be say, dem dey catch dem but dem no dey learn.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.