Bolton in dark over Okocha departure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Bolton in dark over Okocha departure

Post by anointed »

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinene ... 74&cc=5739

Bolton manager Sam Allardyce today said he was in the dark about Jay-Jay Okocha's plans regarding his preparations for the African Nations Cup.

Okocha: To represent Nigeria (MichaelSteele/GettyImages)

The Nigerian playmaker arrived for training this morning as usual. However, he is expected sometime today at Nigeria's warm-weather camp in Faro, Portugal.

Nigeria coach Christian Chukwu has threatened to report Bolton to FIFA if Okocha does not report on time. Clearly frustrated at the lack of information, Allardyce said: 'Jay-Jay will go when he is ready.' The tournament opens in Tunisia on January 24 and Okocha could be away for five weeks. Meanwhile, Allardyce has confirmed that Ricardo Gardner will miss the remainder of the season. The Jamaican defender is to visit Dr Richard Steadman in Colorado after suffering knee ligament damage in the defeat to Manchester United last week. Allardyce said: 'It is a long-term injury and we don't feel that Ricardo will be fit at any stage of this season.'
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Wetin dey go on for here? I go soon find out. :x :x :x :x
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Alardyce crying LMAO.Wetin go bad for am na if we go far reach finals the guy go just quench! :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

This English clubs dey do everything to make sure we no progress so they can have all their players back quick time. Why else will they be disrupting our prep.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What exactly is LMAO-Omey's favourite shorthand?

BTW, what is Sam's problem? When JJ wanted to leave he grumbled. Now that he's still in Bolton, he's grunting.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Laughing My As_ Off
anointed wrote:What exactly is LMAO-Omey's favourite shorthand?

BTW, what is Sam's problem? When JJ wanted to leave he grumbled. Now that he's still in Bolton, he's grunting.
authority
Egg
Egg

Post by authority »

Okocha is not leading by example for the Eagles .He indirectly told us his intentions when he stated that he knew all the players and will not have any problem blending . Hope he is not making the selection for us? because we have many new faces in the camp he does not know . H e was given the captainship OF bOLTON mainly for this purpose. Many people that are myopic will disagree with me . His coach knew that BACK man loves power , and once in power , will do anything just to hold on to it. Just my opion, I am not sure about Okocka's interest . He might not give his best just to run back to his lovely Crown. A lonely voice is crying in the wilderness saying go to war with few that are willing to fight.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

authority wrote:Okocha is not leading by example for the Eagles .He indirectly told us his intentions when he stated that he knew all the players and will not have any problem blending . Hope he is not making the selection for us? because we have many new faces in the camp he does not know . H e was given the captainship OF bOLTON mainly for this purpose. Many people that are myopic will disagree with me . His coach knew that BACK man loves power , and once in power , will do anything just to hold on to it. Just my opion, I am not sure about Okocka's interest . He might not give his best just to run back to his lovely Crown. A lonely voice is crying in the wilderness saying go to war with few that are willing to fight.
I am glad this is YOUR OPINION. It should remain that way.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

authority wrote:Okocha is not leading by example for the Eagles . H e was given the captainship OF bOLTON mainly for this purpose. Many people that are myopic will disagree with me . His coach knew that BACK man loves power , and once in power , will do anything just to hold on to it. He might not give his best just to run back to his lovely Crown.
Hello authority, are you a BACK man? Do you love power?
Regards, YM.

PS: What is a BACK man??
authority
Egg
Egg

Post by authority »

A back man is one that will Go extra miles just to please a white man like your forefathers did to their sons and daughterS THE SLAVE TRADE
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

YeyeMan v2.1 wrote:
authority wrote:Okocha is not leading by example for the Eagles . H e was given the captainship OF bOLTON mainly for this purpose. Many people that are myopic will disagree with me . His coach knew that BACK man loves power , and once in power , will do anything just to hold on to it. He might not give his best just to run back to his lovely Crown.
Hello authority, are you a BACK man? Do you love power?
Regards, YM.

PS: What is a BACK man??
Abeg ask am.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

JJ will prolly play on saturday then leave for Faro on sunday. Na so e go be.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

JJ will play the next Saturday's match before heading to camp.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

So based on questionable sources, if oga no arrive camp on Tuesday, he'll be off the final 22 list.... na real jokey joke be dat one.... i know say C3 love him country so i no dey worry... but my own problem be say: why make rules you can't enforce??? JJ, Yobo, Kanu, YAK, Baba, & who knows who else will stroll into camp next weekend... less than TWO weeks before our first game... as naija man, i guess there's nothing to sweat about... business as usual. 8)