BABAYARO AND OGBECHE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
BABAYARO AND OGBECHE

Post by Ugbowo »

This is as confusing as it gets. Both these boys have not played for Eagles in a long time and they are taking their time to report to camp like they are assured of a place in the Final 22!!!

I don't understand if there are any complexities in their situation that we the fans don't have the priviledge to be in the know.

Pls, I'm asking those with the contacts to come in this thread and clarify this situation!

ARE THEY OR ARE THEY NOT GOING TO TUNISIA??
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Babayaro will play on Wednesday replay of the FA cup against Watford and after that will head to camp on Thursday.

I just finished talking to Utaka and hje said that Ogbeche is unsure whether to go to camp or not because he is not sure what is happening at the place and above all, he does not know what kind of reception he will get and whether there are people there or not.

Utaka asssured him that the camp is bubbling and both of them will head to Faro on the 14th or 15th.

I said to Utaka that 15th might be too late for Ogbeche cos they might have released the list of the final 22.

This is state of play withe these players and it is exclusive to CE before our junk journalist start RANK XEROX the stories.

HANDS OFF, BARAWO
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Huh.....

Thanks Larry.

Now are the NFA aware of these plans?

Ogbeche is needed now especially since Agali is out injured. Utaka we all know is going to be in Tunisia. I'm just worried about the uncertainties.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Ugbowo wrote:Huh.....

Thanks Larry.

Now are the NFA aware of these plans?

Ogbeche is needed now especially since Agali is out injured. Utaka we all know is going to be in Tunisia. I'm just worried about the uncertainties.
No problem
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thanks Larry, Ogbeche better stop this yanga and report to camp asap
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Larry, what is the situation with Uche Kalu considering his dire situation as per contract?
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

The real deal wrote:Larry, what is the situation with Uche Kalu considering his dire situation as per contract?
Don't know but can find out.

Everytime I talk to players, there is too much to catch up on and his name does not come plus the fact that Uche Kalu is still new to the senior camp and a lot of the players don't know him well apart from Ifeanyi Ekwueme.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Thanks for the info. BBC reported that Chelsea never received invitation for Baba but ur clarification is reassuring. I con fear, thanks anyway
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Tanks Larry!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

The real deal wrote:Thanks for the info. BBC reported that Chelsea never received invitation for Baba but ur clarification is reassuring. I con fear, thanks anyway
I reported that 2 days ago.

I will see him on Wednesday night and get more updates.