CCC is bound for disaster!Nigeria should forget it!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
CCC is bound for disaster!Nigeria should forget it!

Post by omey2k4 »

The mans selection is terrible!He has basically choosen a bunch of rookies and unexperienced team with a bunch of player that have stopped playing football for years.I love Nigeria but patriotism wont help us win the cup.CCC is a disaster waiting to happen,the players are their but this man refused to choose the right players.I cant be by the side of this kind of coach,count me out .As long as CCC is shady in his selections no Nations Cup trophy for Nigeria simple!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Omey2k:
You said it like a true fan. I think you have reason to be very worried.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

What are you talking about? The man hasn't even trimmed his list to 22 yet and you don dey panic already... I mean, I can understand double agent Yujam, but Omey2k? ... na real wah be this one. 8)
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

Omey2K4..... :D like i siad befor u just need to get laid, & SOON! :wink: & IF THATS NOT THE PROBLEM I DEMAND U SHOW US YOUR NIGERIAN PASPORT, or u & that YUJAM dude can go back to the Gambia...... :mrgreen:
every action has a reaction
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

darkviper wrote:Omey2K4..... :D like i siad befor u just need to get laid, & SOON! :wink: & IF THATS NOT THE PROBLEM I DEMAND U SHOW US YOUR NIGERIAN PASPORT, or u & that YUJAM dude can go back to the Gambia...... :mrgreen:
The way he was talking to Robby a few days ago, I was hoping he would be taken care of by now. :P :P :D
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Nothing suprises me,when Omey2k says anything i look like a psycho at the end of the day i a always proved right.Lets see who needs to get laid soon.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

you forgot the 4 in your name.
Is it Mike or Micheal :D
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

muzines wrote:
darkviper wrote:Omey2K4..... :D like i siad befor u just need to get laid, & SOON! :wink: & IF THATS NOT THE PROBLEM I DEMAND U SHOW US YOUR NIGERIAN PASPORT, or u & that YUJAM dude can go back to the Gambia...... :mrgreen:
The way he was talking to Robby a few days ago, I was hoping he would be taken care of by now. :P :P :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

g4l:
shattap, man! So man can't be worried now without being branded a double agent? 8)
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

:D ya........but not when u are more worried than normal Nigerians. :mrgreen:
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

:D You will know what i am talking about when Gambia get to an ANC final.......until then you are welcome to be a NIGERIAN or Sene-Ganbian. JUST DONT GET CARIED AWAY . :shock: & when I SAY caried away i mean gone with the wind...... :wink:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Omey tell them jare, Nija is heading for self destruction in this ANC!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Omey, No worry the ANC go start soon... Are you surprised at all by everything? Na Naija style where everything is done under the table......
Soldier of Fortune...
alpacino
Egg
Egg

Post by alpacino »

Omey2k4...Maybe nigeria is bound for disaster in the ANC because of CCC. We will have to wait and see.

If somebody as bad as onogbinde was allowed to take to nigeria to the world cup why are you complaining about CCC who hasnt even failed.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Omey, so you mean all Nigerians should Furgerit.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

muzines wrote:

Oh my God, you guys are too much ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
charlie
Egg
Egg
The Omey2K Factor

Post by charlie »

The Omey2K Factor

omey2k4 wrote:The mans selection is terrible!He has basically choosen a bunch of rookies and unexperienced team with a bunch of player that have stopped playing football for years.I love Nigeria but patriotism wont help us win the cup.CCC is a disaster waiting to happen,the players are their but this man refused to choose the right players.I cant be by the side of this kind of coach,count me out .As long as CCC is shady in his selections no Nations Cup trophy for Nigeria simple!
As usual, consice, intelligent, objective, balanced and insightful.

I hear Fox News is looking for a 24hr standin for the O'Reilly Factor... I think you should apply for the job...
Malandro
Egg
Egg
Re: The Omey2K Factor

Post by Malandro »

charlie wrote:The Omey2K Factor

omey2k4 wrote:The mans selection is terrible!He has basically choosen a bunch of rookies and unexperienced team with a bunch of player that have stopped playing football for years.I love Nigeria but patriotism wont help us win the cup.CCC is a disaster waiting to happen,the players are their but this man refused to choose the right players.I cant be by the side of this kind of coach,count me out .As long as CCC is shady in his selections no Nations Cup trophy for Nigeria simple!
As usual, consice, intelligent, objective, balanced and insightful.

I hear Fox News is looking for a 24hr standin for the O'Reilly Factor... I think you should apply for the job
:lol: :lol: Bobs you wicked no be small
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Only funny thang is when u guys see how messed up CCC is U wont be coming back to re qoute me and all this nonesnse u guy are posting.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Omey2k, let ccc die before u bury him.How many matches has he lost since he was appointed coach?I'm not a fan of CCC, but a fan of SE's.Therefore for now,unlike u, i'm behind CCC a 110%.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CCC is bound for disaster!Nigeria should forget it!

Post by paj »

..TYPICAL IRATE MAN-U THUG! :evil:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CCC is bound for disaster!Nigeria should forget it!

Post by Janganza »

Bobo chill! You are too negative.Haba!
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

I don't know why I am agreeing with Omey on this one, but our die is cast! The big boys will hold it together tho, I just don't see us coming back with the trophy! We are going thru a transition right now; this is the last hurray for the so-called big boys. There's gonna be a new dawn in Naija footy after the ANC.
...but with God all things are possible...