Egypt 0 v USA 3 - FT (usa thru to the semis)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Egypt 0 v USA 3 - FT (usa thru to the semis)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ok three months dey far, i go like Egypt to waya USA die.. however Algeria really don take massive lead for them group. African football nah real faya.

bigups to CIV, Ghana, Algeria for massive away wins..

it's kind of funny how football is.. the earlier rounds naija collect everything home and away, whereas CIV and Ghana chop cain and drop massive points away.. ALLOFASUDDEN the table just turn gbosa,, anywho naija must work harder to make the worldcup.. if nah to make life awful for the tunisian when them lad naija in september, me i kpom that..

i am willing to hire awon agbero to go obtain them tunisians .,. poison them die make them get water sh11t for game.. BYANYMEANSNECCESSARY tubisia must suffer .. all the otumopko wey never surface go cast down on anything tunisian on 09/06/2009

nah me talk am

bigups to Egypt today
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maddock
Egg
Egg
Re: Egypt v USA

Post by maddock »

Egypt should flog the living daylights outta the US. They will go home the worst team of the confed cup with even New Zealand finishing off better than them and taking home a point. :thumbs:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Am really looking forward to this match; hopefully I can watch it
BP, thanks for the props; same to you
Hopefully you guys pick up points at home.

Our away loss against Gabon was just that; as you can now see gabon is a good team at home
Against Libya, I am still confused

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Yeah, the bredas won, Yeah.
Bredas pray for una pikin Freddy Adu.
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

GIN wrote:Yeah, the bredas won, Yeah.
I pray Bob Bradley puts him on the field so he gets flogged along with all the other yeye Azzuri-Selecao b!tches. :rotf:
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

maddock wrote:
I pray Bob Bradley puts him on the field so he gets flogged along with all the other yeye Azzuri-Selecao b!tches. :rotf:
See you at the next CONFED CUP, not.
:rotf: :rotf:
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

GIN wrote:
maddock wrote:
I guess we should be expecting CR huh. :rotf:
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

maddock wrote:
GIN wrote:
maddock wrote:
Egypt
Cameroun
CIV
Ghana

Not expecting to see the bredas anytime soon at the CONFED cup.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Heyyyyyyyyy, long time no see
How's your week been?
getting smacked 0-3 in consecutive games

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

tfco wrote:
Heyyyyyyyyy, long time no see
How's your week been?
getting smacked 0-3 in consecutive games
Yeah, the fake brazilians beat Sudan. Yeah.
nathanwilli
Egg
Egg

Post by nathanwilli »

Fellas, what's the odds on another red card for an American player and Howard chopping 3goals today?It seems I can make more money betting on that than in the stock market and real estate.

Come on ye of ancient civilization!!!! We need an offering of a goal each for Amun, Ra and Osiris.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Why are you confused, Libya simply owns your butts in African football at all levels.. :D

Well done to the Black Stars though..
tfco wrote:Am really looking forward to this match; hopefully I can watch it

Our away loss against Gabon was just that; as you can now see gabon is a good team at home
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

GIN wrote:
maddock wrote:
GIN wrote:
maddock wrote:
Egypt
Cameroun
CIV
Ghana

Not expecting to see the bredas anytime soon at the CONFED cup.
doesn't matter. we don't go to tournaments to open yansh for everybody. The village bicycle. :rotf:
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

Mister Dolly wrote:Why are you confused, Libya simply owns your butts in African football at all levels.. :D

Well done to the Black Stars though..

you must be mistaking us with someone else. we either have a 50/50 record against Libya or we are up on them.
The only African sides with braggin rites over us are Egypt, Maroc with a game or two up on us and SA with two games up on us.
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

maddock wrote: doesn't matter. we don't go to tournaments to open yansh for everybody. The village bicycle. :rotf:
The real Brazil open una yansh for being the fake brazil.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

maddock wrote:
doesn't matter. we don't go to tournaments to open yansh for everybody. The village bicycle. :rotf:
you too wicked o
Just calling them ashawo would have sufficed!!

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

GIN wrote:
maddock wrote: doesn't matter. we don't go to tournaments to open yansh for everybody. The village bicycle. :rotf:
inthe same tourney that we yanshed you.
2 international comps and you go with 2 first-round losses
WTH...I'd be disappointed

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

GIN wrote:
and yo whole group open una yansh even the Chech Rep heck even CRC. Man team USA is a proper skank/hoe. :rotf:
northAfrican
Egg
Egg

Post by northAfrican »

You will know that you've recovered from that night in Tripoli when you stop digging up that thread that NorthAfrican made. He actually said there that Ghana will qualify. Leave the guy alone and you will be healed. And by the way NorthAfrican is very happy to see Ghana on the verge qualifying. He went to see them live against Italy and USA in Germany 2006 and he's proud of that!
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

tfco wrote:
inthe same tourney that we yanshed you.2 international comps and you go with 2 first-round losses
WTH...I'd be disappointed
Na only leprechaun fit call 2-1 score yanshing.
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

maddock wrote:
GIN wrote:
and yo whole group open una yansh even the Chech Rep heck even CRC. Man team USA is a proper skank/hoe. :rotf:
Whatever, Saudi's biitches.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

The USA is going to put everything into this match to salvage what little dignity they have left, so I suspect that it's going to be a very close game. The forward position for Egypt becomes a bit problematic with Zidan being forced out due injury, so I wonder where the goals will come from. I think a sole goal will settle this match and it could go either way, but I'll pick Egypt for a hard fought 1-0 victory.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

I have no doubt in my mind that if Bob Bradley mistakenly puts him in Adu will serve him a serious humble American pie. But I'm not betting on that since U.S. coaches don't like players taking glory away from them.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****