Ogbeche Told to Forget ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I mean CC migth as well let headless running chicken into camp because his team is useless anyway!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Blakes,

it doesn't seem like Ogbeche kept in contact with CCC or the NFA, the English players had already been given the go ahead to arrive later, so y didn't Ogbeche pick up the phone and let CCC know that he needs time also?

Larry already posted that Ogbeche doesn't have a clue what is going on in camp and will be travelling with Utaka, isn't this utter nonsense? If he wanted to make the team y wouldn't he keep in contact with the coaches?
maceo4,
So i assume from this that everyone else who is not in camp has contacted C3...? There is no way we can know who contacted and who didn't contact....just because ogbeche is clueless about what is happening in camp does not mean that he did not contact C3....I even read that Baba was also 'clueless ' aboput camp activites....does this mean that he too did not contact C3....the fact remains that there is a mighty double standard here...if okocha and co can stroll into camp late, regardless of whether they contacted anyone, then ogbeche should be given the same privallge...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

its about time cos that jack rabbit doesnt qualify as an SE player
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Thank goodness Jack rabbit didnt make the final cut
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Jack Rabbit- cheii una dey wicked ooo!!!!
PMZOkocha
Egg
Egg

Post by PMZOkocha »

If Ogbeche was having problems being released then I think he should have been given a chance and the NFA take the issue up with FIFA. Kanu on the other hand is just displaying indicipline...he does this every time Nigeria shows interest in him. He(Kanu) is too stupid to notice that everytime Nigeria needs him, Wenger starts to play him...then Kanu decides to play for his club rather than his country and as soon as the ANC is over, Kanu will take his regular spot on the reserve team and occasional bench spot on the first team. I say CCC should call Kanu and tell him to forget ever wearing that green and white.
Okocha, we can escuse cause everyone knows how important he is to his club day in, day out. He has also showed trmendous life when he wears the national colors. We all know he is simply the man...he is just caught up between two teams that do not have a heart beat without him and he is simply trying to help both equally. He simply wants to please both sides.
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

PMZOkocha wrote:If Ogbeche was having problems being released then I think he should have been given a chance and the NFA take the issue up with FIFA. Kanu on the other hand is just displaying indicipline...he does this every time Nigeria shows interest in him. He(Kanu) is too stupid to notice that everytime Nigeria needs him, Wenger starts to play him...then Kanu decides to play for his club rather than his country and as soon as the ANC is over, Kanu will take his regular spot on the reserve team and occasional bench spot on the first team. I say CCC should call Kanu and tell him to forget ever wearing that green and white.
Okocha, we can escuse cause everyone knows how important he is to his club day in, day out. He has also showed trmendous life when he wears the national colors. We all know he is simply the man...he is just caught up between two teams that do not have a heart beat without him and he is simply trying to help both equally. He simply wants to please both sides.

PMZOkocha:

I didn't know that someone else noticed this Wenger-Kanu play thing. It sure appears that Wenger starts giving the guy some play whenever Nigeria keeps calling. I bet he will be back at the very end of the bench after the ANC until Nigeria calls again.
PMZOkocha
Egg
Egg

Post by PMZOkocha »

Enugu my brother, that french man thinks the rest of us are as dumb as Kanu. I don't see him having problems with letting Henry go play for france everytime they have a game. It could simply be a friendly game for france and he won't mind letting his french soldiers go represent france. I say Nigeria as a whole should move on without Kanu eventhough we know the guy has tremendous talent...we needs brains and dedication too.