onigbinde on shorunmu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Toxicarrow,

Thank you for your observation.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Toxicarrow, welcome to the real world.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Toxicarrow wrote:While often it is easier to say that a game is lost because of a coach's tactical approach, it is always forgotten that a player's silly mistake could ruin the game for everybody (coaches, players and the fans as well). Ike had a solid game against Argentina...but miskick against Sweden resulted in the sad loss to Sweden.

If the English club was actually interested in him, I don't think his absence from England-Nigeria could have stopped him from getting the offer.

Quite funny, the same set of people who are calling for AO's head after Ike's interview would have been the first ones to target AO agent if he featured Ike in that game for the sole purpose of contract.

CCC is still living with the scar of fielding Orjinta and Ekong in the game against Brazil, which club agents/scouts watched.

Amodu has been crucified for fielding Yakubu for business purpose.

While those local coaches have painted with dirty brush, Westerhof, Bonfrere Jo and et.al are being hailed as heroes for the same activities.
Toxic, but according to the article, his beef was not being played for a friendly game in England...
In an interview he granted to Daily Sunsport last week, Ike Shorunmu alleged that Onigbinde scuttled his attempted move to Charlton Athletic when he (the coach) failed to field him in a friendly match Eagles played in England two years ago.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

The crux of the matter is that unfortunately, Ike misyarned when he talked about not being feilded when he wanted to impress scouts.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cellular, Nigeria did not play any friendly against England. Ike's beef could either be his non-inclusion in the friendly against Scotland and Ireland, or his non participation in our last group match at the WC against England.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Screw Onigbinde!All of u that support him screw U too all of U are useless!Lawd knows i followed the WC qualifiers and Ike contributed to the reason we finally made it to the WC.In the ANC the guy was great until Diao scored him that yeye goal(errors that happen to all goalies).Onigbinde should just keep his mouth shut because he started the sestruction of Nigerian football. :evil: :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
ChristianNo1
Egg
Egg

Post by ChristianNo1 »

Perhaps, SE would have lost the match against England if AO had fielded Ike in the match. That was the only match we did not lose.
"The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." --Proverbs 28:1
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Cellular wrote:
Toxic, but according to the article, his beef was not being played for a friendly game in England...
In an interview he granted to Daily Sunsport last week, Ike Shorunmu alleged that Onigbinde scuttled his attempted move to Charlton Athletic when he (the coach) failed to field him in a friendly match Eagles played in England two years ago.
Cellular:

In the interview (Ike's interview) in question, which I read on this site last week, Ike claimed that he was disappointed that he was not featured in the last WC's match, which the club officials came to watch.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Omey2k you just dey do follow follow! Come up with some ideas of your own!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rudegal

Post by omey2k4 »

RudeBoy wrote:Omey2k you just dey do follow follow! Come up with some ideas of your own!
U have been hanging on my nuts like scrotum for a long time now.I think u need to get off men,i no get ya time. :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Go and read ya books like a good boy. Men need to talk!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Scourge wrote:what was in it for us in the last game that AO is talking about, we were already out..if Ike really wasn't the best, he shouldn't have played the first two games
The man need to shattap! and face is freaking oluyole boys. I couldn't believe that he is thinking that he is a good coach....good coach indeed :evil: :twisted:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Africana
Egg
Egg

Post by Africana »

Onigbinde is adept at riding the high horse, hookwinking the gullible with ease.

How can this man who took Mutiu Adepoju to the WC say that he did not play Ike Sorunmu because of concerns for protecting the national interest over private ones.

Tell that to the birds!
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

I will always love Igbin.