Yobo arrives in Faro as Taribo prepares to leave.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

MD, thanks for the info
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Taribo out, Okoronkwo nursing an injury and has not seen competitive action for months....Babayaro, Yobo reporting late for camp...Udeze suspended for first match...George Abbey with nationwide league...Enakhire, Orjinta with little or no experience...CCC with a static 442 formation...Uche Kalu out... NFA's AGM communiquless meeting in Owerri..It will sure take more than Mashaba's suspension, DRC and Kenya cash crunch preparation for us to make appreciable impact......

And yet some here thinks we rank way ahead of Senegal, Tunisia and Cameroun....dream on
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

furiously frank,
Taribo out, Okoronkwo nursing an injury and has not seen competitive action for months....Babayaro, Yobo reporting late for camp...Udeze suspended for first match...George Abbey with nationwide league...Enakhire, Orjinta with little or no experience...CCC with a static 442 formation...Uche Kalu out... NFA's AGM communiquless meeting in Owerri..It will sure take more than Mashaba's suspension, DRC and Kenya cash crunch preparation for us to make appreciable impact......

And yet some here thinks we rank way ahead of Senegal, Tunisia and Cameroun....dream on

nicely put my brother..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I throway one powerful salute to the Great Eagle,Pastor Taribo West.God has used him as a harbinger of peace and harmony in camp,now to the business of winning the cup!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]theYemster[/color] wrote:Sad but not really a great loss considering his tendency for causing distractions. I hope he recovers though.

I assume Chukwu has had about 18 months to find a capable replacement.
You've kidding, right :lol:?
Oh that sarcastic jibe was for the benefit of Gotti, Bell, Muzines, Cyber Saint and Ezesportsworld and their ilk.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Everything now look towards YOBO and OKORONKWO in central defence with GEORGE ABBEY in right back and BABA on the left :oops:
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

What A sad loss.I wish Taribo the best of luck.
who no know go know.