Anyansi Agwu clears air on car gifts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
Anyansi Agwu clears air on car gifts

Post by ikwerreman »

This will no doubt ease some tension though the players are still not impressed.
Was with Victor Ezeji today and he wanted to know what FIFA rule says only 18 players can recieve promises due a thirty man team.
Certainly the players do not trust Anyansi and Orji Kalu, at least from the feelers i am getting.
As at this morning, four of the Enyimba boys who played that final match against Ismaili were in Port Harcourt talking to the Rivers State Sports Comm on the possiblity of crossing over to Dolphins, Six are on their way to Insurance and two have joined Lobi Stars

http://nigeriasports.com/368
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

The players should be patient, I believe this time they will get their cars.
To stop trying is to start dying
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

For all I care for, weather the governor deh for office or not a promise is a promise and should be promptly kept. They should just give the guys what belongs them and I mean all 30 of them b/c all of them contributed to the teams success in one way or the other.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Baii wrote:For all I care for, weather the governor deh for office or not a promise is a promise and should be promptly kept. They should just give the guys what belongs them and I mean all 30 of them b/c all of them contributed to the teams success in one way or the other.

Well, that is beside the point now.
The Governor only bought 26 kia cars to go round, 22 players and four officials.
I think Victor Ezeji signed for Dolphins today, but i'll confirm when i speak with him in the morning
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

We go see...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...these Enyimba players signing for other Naija clubs are taking their careers backwards. Leaving the reigning African champions for clubs that won't even be playing in continental competition.
nasoo
Egg
Egg

Post by nasoo »

If Ezeji likes let him sign for both Sharks and Dolphin at the same time. He should have signed for Amaraku united. MUMU !! :( afterall he was never a regular and will never be in Enyimba, after absconding from camp during the hour of need, he wants to get a car :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IN GOD I TRUST, WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

wiseone wrote:...these Enyimba players signing for other Naija clubs are taking their careers backwards. Leaving the reigning African champions for clubs that won't even be playing in continental competition.

Wise one and nasoo, life is all about making cheese.
Playing in the continent is great but making cheese is better.
I can reveal to you that Ezeji's move to Dolphins makes him the most expensive player in the Nigerian Premier league.
What would you do?
After all Okocha should have stayed back in PSG where he had a chance of playing in the continent or joined a turkish club again, but he chose eternal strugglers, Bolton because of Cheese