Rotimi make the final list-Faro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

femi
Egg
Egg
Rotimi make the final list-Faro

Post by femi »

Chukwu today send his list to Nigeria Football Association to verify before making it public.
I could get everything but I can tell everybody in this forum that our goalkeepers to Tunis are: Vincent Enyanma-Rotimi Sunday And Greg Etafia.
Peace. God help Nigeria
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

did u just list 4 goal keepers? if so, why the hell do we need 4?
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Blake, how did you manage to count 4 keepers?

Blakes wrote:did u just list 4 goal keepers? if so, why the hell do we need 4?
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

ok sorry, 3 ,i see it now..my head dey scatter..Nigerian prep is vexing me...I was banking on Nigerian soccer to make me happy this month...to many things are deppressing me right now...I hope the team can still suprise me..I like suprises..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

PaJimoh wrote:Blake, how did you manage to count 4 keepers?

I bow oh.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

So Ejide and Okoye didn't make it?Hmmm...
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Blakes wrote:ok sorry, 3 ,i see it now..my head dey scatter..Nigerian prep is vexing me...I was banking on Nigerian soccer to make me happy this month...to many things are deppressing me right now...I hope the team can still suprise me..I like suprises..

kai,

I nor envy you o....please do not bank on Nigerian soccer to make you happy. Watch it with an open mind, or else?

Q
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It is possible. All along, the fight in camp has been between Enyeama and Etafia for the number one slot.

All the others were fighting for number three. I must admit I thought Ejide would edge out Rotimi. However, nothing spoil.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

make una no worry, BLAKES don dey dream about the Nations CUP .
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

obong itatex wrote:So Ejide and Okoye didn't make it?Hmmm...
Itatex, why are you surprised?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Like I've maintained, they are all the same; whichever 3 we pick still won't inspire any more confidence in me.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

I guess we don pick the best 3 out of a pretty bad bunch

theYemster wrote:Like I've maintained, they are all the same; whichever 3 we pick still won't inspire any more confidence in me.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

PaJimoh wrote:Blake, how did you manage to count 4 keepers?

...no blame am..na the poster wey hyphenate two goalie names togeda make U blame! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

Like I've maintained, they are all the same; whichever 3 we pick still won't inspire any more confidence in me.

Unless we put them all in goal at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

SOURCE: DAILY SUN

Adisa drills keepers on crosses

Super Eagles goalkeepers’ trainer, Amusa Adisa, has subjected the goalkeepers to serious and special training on crosses from the flanks.
Adisa, who disclosed that crosses have been the weak points of our ‘keepers said he has to drill them so that they will be ready for the fire-works in Tunisia.
"We noticed that our ‘keepers always have problems with crosses from the wings so, they have to undergo special training," Adisa said. "And their responses have been wonderful.
"All the ‘keepers are living up to expectations, and I’ve made my recommendations to the Chief Coach who has the final say. I may not be able to tell you who and who will make the team but you would have noticed how we use these ‘keepers in both training and matches.
"We have good chances in Tunisia. The ‘keepers are at home with what you call fire-works. They played in the preliminaries and also against some of the players in the teams they are meeting with in Tunisia. Any of the ‘keepers put in the posts will surely do well."
Meanwhile, goalkeepers Vincent Enyeama, Rotimi Sunday and Sam Okoye look unstoppable, while come-back Austin Ejide and returnee Greg Etafia may still give them a good fight.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ukblack wrote:

Unless we put them all in goal at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...would that STILL help? :shock:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Larry Ashagbe
Re: Rotimi make the final list-Faro

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

femi wrote:Chukwu today send his list to Nigeria Football Association to verify before making it public.
I could get everything but I can tell everybody in this forum that our goalkeepers to Tunis are: Vincent Enyanma-Rotimi Sunday And Greg Etafia.
Peace. God help Nigeria
We all knew this long time ago.

What else could you get?
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

It's too late to straighten a dried fish. Do you think these boys do not get trained at their clubs on crosses? The only cross they know is the one Jesus died on. They are useless, period.

GUEST wrote:SOURCE: DAILY SUN

Adisa drills keepers on crosses

Super Eagles goalkeepers’ trainer, Amusa Adisa, has subjected the goalkeepers to serious and special training on crosses from the flanks.
Adisa, who disclosed that crosses have been the weak points of our ‘keepers said he has to drill them so that they will be ready for the fire-works in Tunisia.
"We noticed that our ‘keepers always have problems with crosses from the wings so, they have to undergo special training," Adisa said. "And their responses have been wonderful.
"All the ‘keepers are living up to expectations, and I’ve made my recommendations to the Chief Coach who has the final say. I may not be able to tell you who and who will make the team but you would have noticed how we use these ‘keepers in both training and matches.
"We have good chances in Tunisia. The ‘keepers are at home with what you call fire-works. They played in the preliminaries and also against some of the players in the teams they are meeting with in Tunisia. Any of the ‘keepers put in the posts will surely do well."
Meanwhile, goalkeepers Vincent Enyeama, Rotimi Sunday and Sam Okoye look unstoppable, while come-back Austin Ejide and returnee Greg Etafia may still give them a good fight.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Pa Jimoh, Maroko Swallows train their goalkeepers on crosses very well. By the way, Ejide has a shoulder injury, so I am not surprised he has missed out.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Rotimi impressed me at the AAG
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

I can confirm that Ejide is nursing an injury which is most likely to keep him out of the stadium...Okoye I'm made to understand have also been erratic and has a suspect temperament...

I also heard that Faro based Naija journalists have been making up their own lists based on what they believe CCC would pick, so do not believe anything until the list is officially released tomorow.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ayo,I never knew Ejide has an injury.I thought he'll make the list based on his long-standing #2 keeper position and the fact that he won the African Cup Winners.Enyeama,Etafia,and Rotimi are not bad to go with.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg
Re: Rotimi make the final list-Faro

Post by sunshinestar »

femi wrote:Chukwu today send his list to Nigeria Football Association to verify before making it public.
Peace. God help Nigeria
Anyway,it is not official that Rotimi is in the squad but if he is then he must have done extremely well in Faro.He is a good keeper though,it must have been difficult putting him ahead of Okoye and Ejide.