video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: video of Arsenal fans throwing banana at Ade

Post by wale1974 »

Waffiman wrote:Image
YOU ARE A FREAKING DISGRACE TO BLACKHOOD, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A RACIST ACT AND ALL YOU POST IS A DAMN STAMP ON VAN PU$$Y. TOO MANY UNCLE TOM ON THIS CE
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

i am still waiting for the assanal fans here to spin this one.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

WAFFIMAN,UR A D/L F@GGOT!!! :evil: :evil:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

What a disgrace? So it's alright to incite the player and abuse him and his family but you can't take the fact that he celebrates infront of you? Players are human beings too; just some months back, Beckhma confronted some Galaxy fans that cursed him and his family thoughout an MLS game.

If Bayor is banned City needs to show this video to the FA and do their upmost to get the despicable racist Arsenal fans throwing the bananas and missiles at Bayor banned for life. Fact that someone is celebrating infront of you does not mean that you go all neanderthal.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Where is...it's Arsenal for life to come and tell us about this. I'm pretty sure it is still going to be Arsenal for life! :lol: Oh ARSEnal fans!! :boo:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Nipsy
Egg
Egg

Post by Nipsy »

To anyone trying to defend this, it is absolutely outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with Adebayor's behaviour on the day. Think about it: you're in the stands, the guy scores a goal and sprints over, and a banana (or some euphemistic substitute) suddenly materialises in your hand? So what are you telling me? You sprinted to the shops in mini-seconds and came back with it? It was obviously intended, and the same ilk of fandom had been harassing the guy before he left the club. They had their issues. We can talk all night about the fairness of that. But, for heaven's sake, just deal with it.
gflexie
Egg
Egg

Post by gflexie »

This is downright disgraceful! I have always loved Arsenal as a team even though I'm a Man Utd supporter. With this shameful act from their fans, my I cannot bring myself to support them in any game, even though my support or otherwise does not matter. I hope they understand that this insult does not go only to Ade but also to all other black players they have in their team. This just says how they feel about blacks. Despicable!
"I have learnt that if you give ordinary people a chance, they can achieve extra-ordinary things" - Barack Obama
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this is a f'g shame
Arse fans throwing bananas....sad

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i so much hate assnall and anything related to them.. i hope evil folows that club and they go into administration someday. wonder why folks waste time with such a racist club.... adebayor no wound rvp well at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Killa Adjei wrote:
maceo4 wrote:yaya, whats ur problem? Don't you know that only in Spain that such disgraceful acts happen? :veryangry:
I wan see dem come spin this one, I thought this doesn't happen in good ol' England. Where is the outrage from the British press, damn hypocrites.. :rotf:
As usual the La Liga apologists lose all sense of comprehension when it comes to England.
I will type this s.l.o.w.l.y, hopefully you get it

T.h.e.r.e is racism in E.n.g.l.a.n.d
It is the response to the racist acts that we talk about
In Spain, the clubs get fined some nonsense amount, and that is what we talk about, and the fans get banned for a few months
Again, nobody has said there is no racism in England.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

yaya wrote:Admins (Yujam) please keep this thread for 24 hrs before you merge, because waffiman and NAIJA4EVA have both claimed that they have not seeing this video. Now, i know they have seen it, but they claim they havent. So, to the both of you, here is the video
[/video]
I see Adebayor's run in the video was extended, wow all that to celebrate infront of Arsenal fans. What did Waffiman and co do to Adebayor that he has to give them this?
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

tfco wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
maceo4 wrote:yaya, whats ur problem? Don't you know that only in Spain that such disgraceful acts happen? :veryangry:
I wan see dem come spin this one, I thought this doesn't happen in good ol' England. Where is the outrage from the British press, damn hypocrites.. :rotf:
As usual the La Liga apologists lose all sense of comprehension when it comes to England.

In Spain, the clubs get fined some nonsense amount, and that is what we talk about, and the fans get banned for a few months
Yes this is exactly what they said when they were beating their chests in this thread, they didn't think that in this day and age bananas were being thrown at players in stadiums in England..

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150948&hilit=ancelotti
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1,247 Arsenal fans on this site and only 1 in this thread?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Killa Adjei wrote:
tfco wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:

Yes this is exactly what they said when they were beating their chests in this thread, they didn't think that in this day and age bananas were being thrown at players in stadiums in England..

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=150948&hilit=ancelotti
As I was saying about reading c.o.m.p.r.e.h.e.n.s.i.o.n
read that thread again.

akin to saying the US is far more advanced than Europe when it comes to race relations (sports wise)
that does not mean there are no racist elements in US Sports

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

disgraceful act by holier than thou assnal fans. so classless!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Waffiman wrote:Image
Waffi, this is a despicable act and even more shameful response from you...

Do you know that they had to have brought the bananas to the field with that very intent? To travel all the way from North London with bananas to throw at a player who had bled for you in the past?

Shameful... very shameful...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

I stopped supporting ashinal since 2002/03 or there about when that stupid whinger of a coach started benching Pappilo.

None of us would know what some of those black players go through in their locker room. Very disgraceful. :boo:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

You guys need to cut it out. Adebayor was the insigator-in-chief. None of this would have happened, if he had not run the full length of the field to celebrate in front of the fans. Bear in mind also, that he was warming up in Arsenal's side of the field before been shepherd back to his sides. 'Am an Arsenal fan to the core, and didn't support the way he was treated, or his sale to city. But truth be told, he almost started a riot.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

King Futcha wrote:1,247 Arsenal fans on this site and only 1 in this thread?
Because we the others have sense.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
yaya

Post by yaya »

Thunder wrote:You guys need to cut it out. Adebayor was the insigator-in-chief. None of this would have happened, if he had not run the full length of the field to celebrate in front of the fans. Bear in mind also, that he was warming up in Arsenal's side of the field before been shepherd back to his sides. 'Am an Arsenal fan to the core, and didn't support the way he was treated, or his sale to city. But truth be told, he almost started a riot.
so your vedict. its okay for fans to throw banana at a black player! thank you for your input. one by one we are gathering your kind. God forbid you are lynched and hung by a noose. you will never receive sympathy here. Today, you shouold be deeply ashamed of yourself. it is clear to me, and to all, that your skin color is a disgust to you. Whether adebayor slapped an arsnal fan, ran naked, or even punched wenger in the face, for you to justify a blatant racist conduct is not only shocking! but is mind blowing.

like I told waffiman, if i ever see you condemn racism in this forum again, i will throw u at least 10 cyber slap! what an absolute disgrace. :boo: :curse:
Last edited by yaya on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
yaya

Post by yaya »

seyiblack wrote:
King Futcha wrote:1,247 Arsenal fans on this site and only 1 in this thread?
Because we the others have sense.
I have to admit, Al waffle waff waff has never come across as a sensible chap! :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Thunder wrote:You guys need to cut it out. Adebayor was the insigator-in-chief. None of this would have happened, if he had not run the full length of the field to celebrate in front of the fans. Bear in mind also, that he was warming up in Arsenal's side of the field before been shepherd back to his sides. 'Am an Arsenal fan to the core, and didn't support the way he was treated, or his sale to city. But truth be told, he almost started a riot.
He deserved it? :scared: :shock: :shock:

Instigator-in-chief?

Wow! :scared:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

this is the weakest excuse i have hever read/heard. :boo:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.