Shame on EPL and all their low life Referees....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Shame on EPL and all their low life Referees....

Post by txj »

Fuzzy math! The injury time was announced after Bellamy's goal, which continued until after owen's goal...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

Oh City, you did not spend the money wisely. You should have spent it on the referees...
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

txj wrote:Fuzzy math! The injury time was announced after Bellamy's goal, which continued until after owen's goal...
Yes.

So Bellamy's goal was not factored in the initial estimate by the 4th official.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The process started well before the match, see how the FA acted so quickly to suspend Adebayor, just in time for the Manure clash.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

spastic wrote:
PABLO wrote:
Penarity wrote:Ref or no Ref, Man Shitty deserve to lose!
How and why? Are you serious?
He is an Arsenal fan. They are often emtional and irrational :roll:
But we were cheated there by the ref who refused a clear Arshavin penalty. :roll: :roll:

Today was a disgrace, I was peeved at the way City were cheated. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The 4th official said i minute was added for the celebrations after Bellamy's goal. But this is a rarity in the English game. When Manure scored it was almost 6 minutes.

A complete and utter disgrace. To rub salt into injury, did you notice how Huges complained to the 4th official about the added time, only for Fergie to have a good laugh with the same official when Manure scored. All this happened in front of Hughes. It was like wetin this small boy dey talk about sef? Small pikin suppose know him place.

A farkin disgrace. City were cheated. :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

So all of a sudden Mark Hughes and Carlos Tevez care about unfair advantages for Manure?

It serves them right. I bet they had no problem with it when they were at the club.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Eagle Winged wrote:So all of a sudden Mark Hughes and Carlos Tevez care about unfair advantages for Manure?

It serves them right. I bet they had no problem with it when they were at the club.
Did you hear the disgusting songs the Manure fans were singing about Mark Hughes? Even the mommentator on the radio was forced to condemn the Manure fans.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Waffiman wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:So all of a sudden Mark Hughes and Carlos Tevez care about unfair advantages for Manure?

Did you hear the disgusting songs the Manure fans were singing about Mark Hughes? Even the mommentator on the radio was forced to condemn the Manure fans.
manure fans and the manure establishment have no class.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

All we can do is keep complaining and nothing ever seems to change. We need another vocal high profile critic like Maurinho to keep them in check. The referee has the full backing of the FA and maybe even received orders from them. These are the same people that call other countries "corrupt". One more match like this and I am done watching the EPL.
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

Why did nobody complain when Paul Scholes got a cheap red card last week? :blink:
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Donzman wrote:Why did nobody complain when Paul Scholes got a cheap red card last week? :blink:
what cheap red card? so you want that thug to kill before he's shown that it's football and not rugby?
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

Donzman wrote:Why did nobody complain when Paul Scholes got a cheap red card last week? :blink:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Everyone stop whining. He played 6 mins of injury time for BOTH TEAMS. The reason why he added more time to the injury time is that refs are no required to add extra time for substitutions. Carrick was brought on in injury time!

Plus there are the same sorts of whining conspiracy theories that dominate every time Man U score an injury time winner. Man U have been scoring late winners since 1993 when Bruce scored a 97th minute winner against Sheff Wed. It is not down to refs - but down to the ceaseless never say die attitude and win at all costs mentality of the team and their coach.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

MARK HUGHES :biggrin: :biggrin:
"Historically it has happened before. I was in teams here where we always had a little bit of benefit. I never felt it was an issue when we played here. :rotf: :rotf: Really?

"But since I have left maybe I have changed my view on that. I am not going to question anyone's integrity but I do not know where has got seven minutes from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 265746.stm
wiseone wrote:Everyone stop whining. He played 6 mins of injury time for BOTH TEAMS. The reason why he added more time to the injury time is that refs are no required to add extra time for substitutions. Carrick was brought on in injury time!

Plus there are the same sorts of whining conspiracy theories that dominate every time Man U score an injury time winner. Man U have been scoring late winners since 1993 when Bruce scored a 97th minute winner against Sheff Wed. It is not down to refs - but down to the ceaseless never say die attitude and win at all costs mentality of the team and their coach.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manu will pay for this nonsense,when they go out of manu teams will not be fair to them
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

so this injury time, is it added for the benefit of ONE team?
not like we were playing against 10 men

:rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

hawley
Egg
Egg

Post by hawley »

Curve whiz wrote:City too have their blame...even me at home knew the ref would never blow the whistle until Man U scores. Also man u players know this and will keep pouring the ball forward. So i expected Tevez to chest the ball down and run the channels and when it came back to Lescott, common sense says head it to the wings not dead centre.

They could as well give the title to Man Useless now cos they will cheat other teams out of it except a miracle happen. After that goal, every challenge for the ball , was a freekick to Utd when real referees will said play on it's almost time, no every reason to frustrate opposing players and make them lose their concentration. it's so bad.
:mad:
Success isn't how much wealth u have but how many lives u have affected positively
Winger
Egg
Egg

Post by Winger »

Catalyst wrote:
PABLO wrote:I have never seen anything like this before. I knew the ref was up to something. Since he couldn't give Man U a last mins penalty he resulted at keeping the match beyond 95 mins of play. Shame!! why did he stop the match after Man U scored?
There is nothing more disgusting to me that people complaining about refs.

It was a fair game - leave the refs out of this. We too like to complain about refs. Minimum of 4 minutes were added. Someone left Owen open - wide open ala Daragi. The rest is history. City tried but do not under estimate the heart of a champion.
4 minutes were added. Owen scored at the 96th minute. What carried the game that far?
We all know that matches are fixed in England. It is not new.
NIGERIA IS BIAFRA'S VICTIM
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Guys, we are not crying over spilt milk. The refs did not put the ball in the net, a Manu player did :idea: We will be better next time! And that id a fukking promise :twisted:

By the way, the likes of Penarity and co. Man City does not want, need or require your support :evil: So feel free not to ever support City. We will be just fine could have sneaked a point today, but didn't. That said Man U was the better team for laerger parts of the 2nd half, and they deserved the win. No complaints here.

But I promise you all this, they will not survive the fight at the Stadium of Manchester :twisted:

Bet on it :idea:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

minute added for exuberant City celebrations for a goal scored 89.54

four minutes added shown, obviously, ref indicates to 4th official how many minutes minimum to be added before 89.54

30 seconds added for Carrick sub

please answer me this, has any game ever ended in injury time on half a minute?

anyway, whats new, same hypocrites all over the thread

ps MO scored on 95.28
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

PABLO wrote:I have never seen anything like this before. I knew the ref was up to something. Since he couldn't give Man U a last mins penalty he resulted at keeping the match beyond 95 mins of play. Shame!! why did he stop the match after Man U scored?
u have never been to Nigeria :woot: :woot:
agree, he shud've kept the match going like American baseball, no time limit :thumbs: :thumbs:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Winger wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
There is nothing more disgusting to me that people complaining about refs.

It was a fair game - leave the refs out of this. We too like to complain about refs. Minimum of 4 minutes were added. Someone left Owen open - wide open ala Daragi. The rest is history. City tried but do not under estimate the heart of a champion.
4 minutes were added. Owen scored at the 96th minute. What carried the game that far?
We all know that matches are fixed in England. It is not new.
so machester city with all their money could not pay off the poor ref...time to fire their cordinator :thumbs:
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

Dodo wrote:minute added for exuberant City celebrations for a goal scored 89.54

four minutes added shown, obviously, ref indicates to 4th official how many minutes minimum to be added before 89.54

30 seconds added for Carrick sub

please answer me this, has any game ever ended in injury time on half a minute?

anyway, whats new, same hypocrites all over the thread

ps MO scored on 95.28
Well the game should have ended by 95.26 if we are going to be petty and calculate it to the letter. 4mins + 56mins for celebration + 30seconds for substitution means game should have ended by the time Lescott headed it. Look any sane referee in any part of the world except England would have ended that game on 95 sec dead.
Follow Us:
https://twitter.com/AthleticsAfrica
https://instagram.com/AthleticsAfrica
https://facebook.com/AthleticsAfrica
https://youtube.com/AthleticsAfrica
Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.