LATEST ON IKHANA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
LATEST ON IKHANA

Post by GUEST »

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I thought Amodu was the man. NFA is really disorganised!
Last edited by Sir V on Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

r we surprised??????????? :roll:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Amodu would not touch the Super Eagles job with a mile long pole, and i doubt if Ikhana will accept it either
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

I,how is she?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ikhana could be U23 coach

Enyimba coach Kadiri Ikhana is expected to be named coach of the national Under 23 team on Wednesday according to reports reaching www.KickOffNigeria.com.

Ikhana, who travelled to South Africa last week to negotiate a deal with Premier Soccer League side Black Leopards, was expected back on Tuesday night and has been in touch with NFA Secretary General Taiwo Ogunjobi.

The NFA's Technical Committee meets on Wednesday to discuss appointments into the national teams and the Under 23 appointment is expected to top the agenda. Other appointments under consideration are the Under 17s and Under 20s where Julius Berger coach Fatai Amoo is favoured to get the Under 17 job while Joe Erico is being considered for the Under 20s.

Pelican Stars coach Ntiero Effiom is in line to be named female Under 19 coach. Effiom took the team to the last campionsip in Canada where they were eliminated in the first round, but he continues to boast an impressive domestic record with Pelican.

Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 20:50
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
VINDAVE
NFA shops for U-23 coach

Post by VINDAVE »

NFA shops for U-23 coach

Oluwole Josiah, Abuja

http://www.punchng.com/sports/article04

The Nigeria Football Association has constituted a technical committee to recommend a replacement for sacked Coach Musa Abdullahi in the Under-23 team.

Head, Public Relations, NFA, Mr. Samuel Kaalu, said on Tuesday that the committee must by next week find a coach who would help Nigeria secure the much-needed ticket for Athens Olympics.

He noted that the choice would certainly be an indigenous coach, but should be good enough to succeed in the task ahead.

The NFA had decided at the last AGM in Owerri that with the hope of securing the services of Mr. Kadiri Ikhana dashed, it would require a technical committee to do a proper appraisal of the available coaches and find a suitable one.

Interested coaches were however expected to submit their papers for consideration by the Technical Committee.

The board sacked Mr. Godwin Uwua last year after he was accused of insubordination and quickly replaced him with Abdullahi, who was earlier sacked from the Under-17 team.

The Dream Team is already in a critical situation, occupying the third on the table with four points after playing three matches. Senegal lead the table with seven points.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

ikwerreman wrote:Amodu would not touch the Super Eagles job with a mile long pole, and i doubt if Ikhana will accept it either
Ikman, thank you jo.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

VINDAVE,
eeh, make them give am to me then :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :D :D :D :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Ikhana is presently locked in Discussions with south African premier league side, Black leopards.He left the country last week on the invitation of the south African side who are impressed with his run on the continent with Enyimba.He had been pencilled down to take over the reins of the under 23 team from Abdullahi.

Officials of the NFA are already in confusion over who to announce as coach of the under 23 team following this development.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.