PAUL OBIEFULE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Football Manager wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:Football Manager

I thought that NFA charges for all international transfers?
The Nigeria Football Association (NFA) does not charge for International Transfer Certificate (aka clearance certificate or ITC). It is given free of charge.

The NFA (precisely the clerical staff at the NFA) office at times may request that the FA requesting for the ITC should be responsible for the hard copy of the certificate if they are not satisfied with a fax copy. Though they may occasionally send my snail post the hard copy which could take some time. After the signature of the Sec Gen, it is the clerks in the NFA that handle those issues of faxing and posting via snail post.
FM:
The NFA charges a nominal "processing fee" of $500 for every ITC issued.

However, unlike AYO, I do not believe that this was the reason for scuttling Ezeji's transfer. I think that it is more likely that Enyimba simply got greedy (what with foreign reporters reportedly calling them over the player) and hiked the TRANSFER fee itself.

The irony is that Ezeji is now reportedly headed to South Africa, and it is unlikely that Enyimba will receive anything if he moves on to Europe from there.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti, a lot of NFA officials have got greedy and tried to use the ITC as a means of getting rich. Indeed many of them refuse to co-operate until their palms are greased.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

You have to take baby steps before the big steps. Remember that's how Utaka started? Not a bad move at all for Obiefule.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Gotti wrote:FM:
The NFA charges a nominal "processing fee" of $500 for every ITC issued.
Your assertion is not correct! I say this on my honour.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti, a lot of NFA officials have got greedy and tried to use the ITC as a means of getting rich. Indeed many of them refuse to co-operate until their palms are greased.
Ayo Akinfe,
This falls under my jurisdiction. Please believe me rather than what the players tell you.

The issue of not comperation does not arise. FIFA view the issuance of ITC very strongly. If you are not aware FIFA can direct the registration of a player without an ITC. FIFA has done it more than once.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti, a lot of NFA officials have got greedy and tried to use the ITC as a means of getting rich. Indeed many of them refuse to co-operate until their palms are greased.
Ayo Akinfe,
This falls under my jurisdiction. Please believe me rather than what the players tell you.

The issue of not comperation does not arise. FIFA view the issuance of ITC very strongly. If you are not aware FIFA can direct the registration of a player without an ITC. FIFA has done it more than once.
FM, I have had players tell me that their transfers have been delayed and almost scuppered because NFA officials refused to release their ITC until their plams were greased. I can tell you off at least two players I know who had to "drop" to get their ITC.

If this does indeed fall under your jurisdiction, I would suggest you investigate the matter and flush out the bad eggs. There is one particular official whose names keeps being mentioned in all these things.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Waffiman wrote:Wrong move. Once again an I question the reasoning behind this. I believe Paul deserved better and could have done better. I blame his reprensentative for selling short. Silly Baggas!! :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Some of us are really really ignorant. How can someone with half a brain cell outrightly criticize a contract he knows absolutely nothing about? If Obiefule is moving there to mortgage his entire playing career a la JAG then it's a bad move. But if he signed a two (max 3 yr) contract, it's a smart move.

O pari
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Paul no wan take him exam for FUTO before leaving? Na wa, so na drop out Paul don become eh? Chei and all those FUTO babes been dey think sey dey don get Eagles star for their backyard. Pity :(
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Lol!!! was he in FUTO?? FUTO babes keh!! boyz go happy sey d guy don waka make population of boys for that school decrease small, a school wey be sey if 300 people are in 2nd yr Elec. Engr, 285 are boys :mrgreen:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe,

FM, I have had players tell me that their transfers have been delayed and almost scuppered because NFA officials refused to release their ITC until their plams were greased. I can tell you off at least two players I know who had to "drop" to get their ITC.

If this does indeed fall under your jurisdiction, I would suggest you investigate the matter and flush out the bad eggs. There is one particular official whose names keeps being mentioned in all these things.
Ayo Akinfe,
Players don't need to be involved during ITC. It is done strictly between two FAs (which may at times be faciliated by a players' licensed agent).

Some of those players who have skeletons in their wardrobes are scared that the data they supplied to the requesting FA via the prospective club may not be correct with the data of the player held by the NFA. In ensuring that "cuny man lives" the players run like headless chicken to meet any human soul to clean their mess so that the weight of the law does not fall heavily on them. The cleaning process does not have any bearing with the issuance of ITC.

My advice is do not trust these players until you can confirm issues they told you. Some of them are just living a life of lies and using lies to cover their lies in a vicous cycle of lies.

Let me give you one tale. A Nigerian International called me from Abuja and told me that he is travelling to Europe and that I should send my secretary to pick him up at the Airport. When he did not arrive we called to know what was the situation only to be surprised that he said he never knew his visa has expired. Unfortunately the player has forgotten that we know he does not need a visa.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Football Manager wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Football Manager wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:Football Manager

I thought that NFA charges for all international transfers?
The Nigeria Football Association (NFA) does not charge for International Transfer Certificate (aka clearance certificate or ITC). It is given free of charge.

The NFA (precisely the clerical staff at the NFA) office at times may request that the FA requesting for the ITC should be responsible for the hard copy of the certificate if they are not satisfied with a fax copy. Though they may occasionally send my snail post the hard copy which could take some time. After the signature of the Sec Gen, it is the clerks in the NFA that handle those issues of faxing and posting via snail post.
No, they make you pay them. If you do not register the money for their bank account, nothing moves. All they do is delay the thing until you pay. Footballers don tell me this many times.
u dey find my trouble o!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe,

Ayo Akinfe,
Players don't need to be involved during ITC. It is done strictly between two FAs (which may at times be faciliated by a players' licensed agent).

Some of those players who have skeletons in their wardrobes are scared that the data they supplied to the requesting FA via the prospective club may not be correct with the data of the player held by the NFA. In ensuring that "cuny man lives" the players run like headless chicken to meet any human soul to clean their mess so that the weight of the law does not fall heavily on them. The cleaning process does not have any bearing with the issuance of ITC.

My advice is do not trust these players until you can confirm issues they told you. Some of them are just living a life of lies and using lies to cover their lies in a vicous cycle of lies.

Let me give you one tale. A Nigerian International called me from Abuja and told me that he is travelling to Europe and that I should send my secretary to pick him up at the Airport. When he did not arrive we called to know what was the situation only to be surprised that he said he never knew his visa has expired. Unfortunately the player has forgotten that we know he does not need a visa.
FM, you are right and Ayo is right too. The problem is Ayo is seeing the player's side only. You are right in that if everything is done properly, the NFA cannot withhold an ITC. FIFA will step in and sort it out if need be.

You are also right when you say one thing leads to another. Kai! I do not want to write this but .... I go do am.

If for example if a player wants his age reduced, he will have to pay for this reduction, depending on what the player wants in his ITC, he can buy it from a corrupt NFA official. The delay often occurs when there is an disagreement with the amounts agreed. This is what leads to fake ITCs and delays.

Ayo is right when he talks about delays but FM is absolutely correct when he says there should be no problems, because the NFA has no right to hold on to ITCs.

FM, I thought there was a nominal adm fee?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ardile
Egg
Egg

Post by ardile »

Football Manager wrote:

A La a "19 yr old" player who started his playing career 9 years ago???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Va Va Voom!!!!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe,

Ayo Akinfe,

FM you are completely right on the issue but NFA and the players have been dubious on this issue but an ITC shoukld be free.
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

Eventually, the wages in Nigeria will improve and our players will hopefully exercise a bit more patience. I hope to see us parallel Argentina eventually. Their players rarely leave until they are well established and have the negotiating leverage.
donzopia
Egg
Egg

Post by donzopia »

So my question to Ayo Akinfe or Football Manager is, " Does International Clearance realy exist?"...make una clearify for me abeg.
FM 2020
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PAUL OBIEFULE

Post by Prince »

I hope he becomes the next Emenalo, we had great hopes for him
Oya back to the matter
open and close