Toronto Cyberians (ANC Venue)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

torontoeagle
Egg
Egg
Toronto Cyberians (ANC Venue)

Post by torontoeagle »

Just called the Swan Pub, and they finally confirmed that they will be showing the African Cup of Nations.

They are located on 93 ST Clair Ave West
Phone: 416-742-8999

Entry: $10.00

Info Courtesy of:

The Torontoeagle (Mayor of Toronto).
T-Dot
Upbendel
Egg
Egg
Re: Toronto Cyberians (ANC Venue)

Post by Upbendel »

torontoeagle wrote:Just called the Swan Pub, and they finally confirmed that they will be showing the African Cup of Nations.

Info Courtesy of:

I'll see you there come Saturday, 31 January
the day naija will wallop RSA.
That will be a real home coming as I will be back at my old neighborhood.
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
onitsha1
Egg
Egg

Post by onitsha1 »

You are so lucky, I am out west ( Alberta) and really scratching my head trying to find out how I can watch the games. I am currently subscribing to FSW and would like them to show the Nations cup in future. It prides itself in being a Global station for soccer but they never show any of the African soccer games. I know all the other Leagues and tornaments are covered from the other continents.

Its high time the Africans in North America write to the likes of ESPN, FSW to showcase the Nations Cup in future.

This will be my first time missing the tornament, and I am beginning to regret emigrating here!
Life is too short, enjoy it while you can
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

At least I know now if SE makes to the final....there is a place for me the game.

Keep up the good work, guys !
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
refree
Egg
Egg

Post by refree »

ope o ...kai ...our first game on tuesday is kinda ruff for me but i will see if i can make it but ...saturday for sure imma be there fro both games .....
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

I'll be at work on the tuesday, but will definitely be there for the game on Saturday.
T-Dot
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Toronto Cyberians (ANC Venue)

Post by torontoeagle »

I'll see you there for sure
Upbendel wrote:
torontoeagle wrote:Just called the Swan Pub, and they finally confirmed that they will be showing the African Cup of Nations.

Info Courtesy of:

I'll see you there come Saturday, 31 January
the day naija will wallop RSA.
That will be a real home coming as I will be back at my old neighborhood.
T-Dot
dagooner
Egg
Egg

Post by dagooner »

There is a place on Beverly Hills rd. off Jane and Wilson (Opp where Norma Africana used to be). That was where I watched the last ANC ..... will check it out 2moro and post my findings here.

The place dey near RAMADA Hotel, not far from SENECA college Technical and Whatever campus
TRUTH is NOT Known by Its Popularity!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

men una sure say canada get bars cos nah onyinbo corner full there
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Have they posted a schedule yet or do we need to call in....I wonder if it is the same place we had to go two years ago but under a different name
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

onitsha1 wrote:You are so lucky, I am out west ( Alberta) and really scratching my head trying to find out how I can watch the games. I am currently subscribing to FSW and would like them to show the Nations cup in future. It prides itself in being a Global station for soccer but they never show any of the African soccer games. I know all the other Leagues and tornaments are covered from the other continents.

Its high time the Africans in North America write to the likes of ESPN, FSW to showcase the Nations Cup in future.

This will be my first time missing the tornament, and I am beginning to regret emigrating here!

I already email FSW and express dissapointment about their inability to show Africa's biggest soccer fiesta...They seems unrepentant, they can't even guarrantee a delayed transmission, only occasional highlights of the goals. I'm screwed for this ANC I suppose.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ohsee: Make sure you ride your keke elemu to Swan Pub on Tuesday because I go dey dia dey wait for you...No run like Ojukwu :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

dagooner wrote:There is a place on Beverly Hills rd. off Jane and Wilson (Opp where Norma Africana used to be). That was where I watched the last ANC ..... will check it out 2moro and post my findings here.

The place dey near RAMADA Hotel, not far from SENECA college Technical and Whatever campus
Stay clear of those portuguese guys. We had a row with them some few years back for failing to show SE match on big screen.
They were however forced by Metro Police to switch to the big screen.
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

dagooner wrote:There is a place on Beverly Hills rd. off Jane and Wilson (Opp where Norma Africana used to be). That was where I watched the last ANC ..... will check it out 2moro and post my findings here.

Stay clear of those portuguese guys. We had a row with them some few years back for failing to show SE match on big screen.
They were however forced by Metro Police to switch to the big screen.