Can The Eagles Prosper W/O JJ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Yujam can Diouf do without his Sisquo doll?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Thank you, Pa J! 8)

I love to watch Oga play too but I am worried that if latest reports are true, then he is not setting a good precedent. It is just frustrating to stand on the sidelines and watch all the shenanigans CCC has to go thru just to put a team in place!

BTW, judging by the reaction of some here if sthg (God forbid) were to happen to Oga at the tourney, there would be mass hari kari on this forum! :lol:
paj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Onitsha1:

I think you are taking this too personally. There are no ulterior or subversive motives behind any of my postz, and anyone who really believes that this is not the case is simply delusional.

My question is a simple one: Can the Super Eagles do well in Tunisia without JJ? Forget for once that YUJAM is from another country, and answer my question without prejudice!
..bia..U from anoda country? :shock: could've sworn from ya pic sey U from Idoma! :lol: :lol: :lol: ..anyway...I think JJ will be instrumental in this team....dropping him will be suicidal!The team is too new with little chemistry so experienced legs like his along with his level of confidence can ease cramps in the crowd and on the field..also..he's a major initiative taker and can score from outside the 18.....

Pa
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Yujam: you meant "hara kiri"?

Your question is what makes me question the competence of CCC in droping Uche Kalu-Nigeria best replacement for JJ. Ofcourse the shrinazs are behind so blame them if Naija gbish 'cos of JJ
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
onitsha1
Egg
Egg

Post by onitsha1 »

Yujam,
I am not taking things personally, but you tend to qualify statements such as the team will be better without him. What makes you qualified to make such statements.

The fact that JJ has not arrived in camp is not a major concern as he is still available for his club. This holds true for a number African players such as Diouf in the EPL. JJ is also aware that he is playing his best football and this ANC the whole world will be watching. So he will be highly motivated and would encourage the younger team members to perform. I am guessing that the average age of our squad would be one of the youngest at the ANC. So he is vital to our success.

I am a stronger believer that words and thought processes of people are very powerful. You had mentioned names like West etc should not be selected for the nations cup and now he is injured and no longer part of the SE squad.

I need you to come up with constructive criticisms about the team or crawl back to your Senegalese forum until after the Nations Cup.

My advise to some unpatrotics guys here is that they should calm down a bit and provide positive feed backs, encourage rather than discourage and do not let the detractors among us keep us down.

We can positively will the SE to victory.............
Life is too short, enjoy it while you can
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

without jay jay the conclusion will be like the Bulls without Jordan
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

JJ plays sweet football, but with the rumours about what he said about reporting to camp in tunis, i think he should be treated like every other player.

He should be dropped, life will continue without him, and we might even do better.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

We can cope without JJ but his time is not up just yet
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

Dodo wrote:We can cope without JJ but his time is not up just yet
His time is just up now, with his recent decision to report late to ANC, CCC should call back Uche kalu. With Osaze, Uche kalu and Obodo, we should have replacement for JJ. It's time we call the bluff of these so call "big boys".
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Onitsha1:
You asked me, what makes me qualified to make such statements? My answer is "my personal opinion."

This is a forum where folks are free to express their opinions without being branded saboteurs, subversives and things of that sort. Some of the old timers here might accuse me of being one of the above but this talk is carried out in jest.

Anyway, I will let the rest of your nonsense go. Next time I will not be so friendly.

onitsha1 wrote:Yujam,
I am not taking things personally, but you tend to qualify statements such as the team will be better without him. What makes you qualified to make such statements.

The fact that JJ has not arrived in camp is not a major concern as he is still available for his club. This holds true for a number African players such as Diouf in the EPL. JJ is also aware that he is playing his best football and this ANC the whole world will be watching. So he will be highly motivated and would encourage the younger team members to perform. I am guessing that the average age of our squad would be one of the youngest at the ANC. So he is vital to our success.

I am a stronger believer that words and thought processes of people are very powerful. You had mentioned names like West etc should not be selected for the nations cup and now he is injured and no longer part of the SE squad.

I need you to come up with constructive criticisms about the team or crawl back to your Senegalese forum until after the Nations Cup.

My advise to some unpatrotics guys here is that they should calm down a bit and provide positive feed backs, encourage rather than discourage and do not let the detractors among us keep us down.

We can positively will the SE to victory.............
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

some of u are taking this too seriously...Yujam is just expressing his opinion...and someone said go back to the senegalese forum...thats nonsense....besides the senegalese forum is boring how u go sentence man to that kin thing :mrgreen:
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I cannot speak to Yujam's motives but the question he raises is a valid one both in the short term as regards his decision not to camp with the team and in the long term regarding his age.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Yujam, quite frankly,i totally agree with u on this one. Though,we've all got love for JJ. The team does have flair players to look up to and with all this drama he's putting down at the moment. I think this may be the time to let him go. Same thing goes for Kanu.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

YUJAM wrote:Thank you, Pa J! 8)

I love to watch Oga play too but I am worried that if latest reports are true, then he is not setting a good precedent. It is just frustrating to stand on the sidelines and watch all the shenanigans CCC has to go thru just to put a team in place!

BTW, judging by the reaction of some here if sthg (God forbid) were to happen to Oga at the tourney, there would be mass hari kari on this forum! :lol:
paj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Onitsha1:

I think you are taking this too personally. There are no ulterior or subversive motives behind any of my postz, and anyone who really believes that this is not the case is simply delusional.

My question is a simple one: Can the Super Eagles do well in Tunisia without JJ? Forget for once that YUJAM is from another country, and answer my question without prejudice!
..bia..U from anoda country? :shock: could've sworn from ya pic sey U from Idoma! :lol: :lol: :lol: ..anyway...I think JJ will be instrumental in this team....dropping him will be suicidal!The team is too new with little chemistry so experienced legs like his along with his level of confidence can ease cramps in the crowd and on the field..also..he's a major initiative taker and can score from outside the 18.....

Pa
..Better believe one thing...I feel sorry for the country of any player wey wound Oga for this tourney.. :evil: ...ever heard of football starting Military Action? :P off-field shenanigans should be left offfield..however...if it's too bothersome where he cant concentrate, then...hey..what can we do if his mental state no gree am play imbest football...he can sit on the sideline...but once we play Senegal and Diouf begin do the Antilogwu Dance wrongly..then Oga go enter to show am how its done! :lol: :lol:

PA
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:without jay jay the conclusion will be like the Bulls without Jordan
Jay-Jay is more Stephon Marbury than Michael Jordan.
"All show, little substance"
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

nanijoe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:without jay jay the conclusion will be like the Bulls without Jordan
Jay-Jay is more Stephon Marbury than Michael Jordan.
"All show, little substance"
..I vehemently disagree... :evil: ..apparently U havent been watching the EPL with YOUR OWN EYES! :evil:

Pa
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

..I vehemently disagree... ..apparently U havent been watching the EPL with YOUR OWN EYES!

Pa

umm.. Pa j, MJ led the Bulls to 6 NBA championships. Who has Jay-Jay ever led to anything, aside from his wife to the altar?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

nanijoe wrote:
..I vehemently disagree... ..apparently U havent been watching the EPL with YOUR OWN EYES!

Pa

umm.. Pa j, MJ led the Bulls to 6 NBA championships. Who has Jay-Jay ever led to anything, aside from his wife to the altar?
...OLYMPIC GOLD..MUMU!

Pa