yak new song

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
yak new song

Post by skillful »

:D
Yakubu Song Shrek - 18th post - 13 Jan 2004 20:59
After the Sports Mail tried to find a song for Yakubu the perfect 1 pops right in2 my head. To the tune of that Viera song: Yakubu Woooooooo Yakubu Wooooooooooo He comes from Nigeria and he made Seaman retire.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi ... ey&sort=Te
Yak ends Seamans career.... NorthamptonPompey - 52nd post - 13 Jan 2004 19:58
it'd almost be too good to be true, with seaman going they'd have to play their Kev who we proved to be a bit on the naff side.
sadly they look to be buying calamity james, who while admittedly is a bit of a nutter between the sticks isactually better than Seaman.

a rse biscuits

lets hope davey james rejects them. [Complain about this post]

re: Yak ends Seamans career.... NorthStander - 57th post - 13 Jan 2004 20:35
Its a shame to see him retire this way
Just glad that the Yak has managed to injuy (in a fair challenge) an opponent rather than a teammate in training.

I think the Yak has managed to damage at least three players in training already. Apparently he is so strong and powerful that he put Quashie out for 2 weeks when the Quashy one ran into him. [Complain about this post]

re: Yak ends Seamans career.... Ronnie Pander - 918th post - 13 Jan 2004 21:01
Don't forget the 15 stitches or so the Yak managed to put in Wapenaars jaw! [Complain about this post]

re: Yak ends Seamans career.... Tinky winky but you can still call me LA LA - 337th post - 13 Jan 2004 20:03
hhmmm we're certainly causing a few ripples if nothing else this season.
It seems that if a 'big'team is struggling all it needs is to come down to us and get beaten and the managers out.Can't wait for March. [Complain about this post]

re: Yak ends Seamans career.... NorthamptonPompey - 54th post - 13 Jan 2004 20:08
I reckon its a cunning redknapp plan.
We get our frontman to muller their keeper within the first five minutes.

We then go on a scoring frenzy of epic proportions.

And if we've got Uriah Rennie as ref, he'll probably send off their keepers for complaining! [Complain about this post]

re: Yak ends Seamans career.... No Shot Sherlock - 478th post - 13 Jan 2004 20:44
Frankly I think Seaman's career ended when he left Highbury. When a player has enjoyed so many seasons and successes with one club, it must be very difficult to summon the enthusiasm to continue playing in an average team where mid table obscurity would be seen as a good result. Perhaps the Yak did him a favour. [Complain about this post]
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle