Chukwu lowest paid Eagles’ coach — NFA may review pay

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

Ayo abeg which school you go abeg?
But leave them to talk
If Chukwu feels he is underpaid, let him resign, full stop.
To contibute my quota
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

Post by tribalfootball.com »

Delete this thread.

I have seen it too much.
Jesus loves u
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Kargamania wrote: Goatie, I wasn't talking about Bonfrere Jo or Thijs Libregts..... I was discussing CCC.

Friendly matches and tune-up competitions like the Unity Cup are meant to try out formations and experiment. CCC has been experimenting for over 2 years and his experiments will surely marvel the likes of Albert Einstein and other Nobel Prize winners in sciences.

The series of experiments is leading to confusion on the part of our respected coach. A capable scientist that is not confused with the overwhelming size of materials available should have seen that the Obafemi Martins/Batholomew Ogbeche attacking combination has a kind of blend that proved to be result-oriented during the Unity Cup. It was tested and the result was positive. How come the real stage was later used for more experiments by trying out Obafemi/Yakubu again in the real Qualifiers? That is just an example of the contradictions in the issue of EXPERIMENTATION! Why do we keep wasting time and not stick to a particular group of players and give them a mission statement

Even when Yekini & Owubokiri were both hot cakes, they never blended well when playing together. So also, Yekini/Akpoborie combination! CCC was part of the technical crew under Westerhof that witnessed the two classical experiments quoted above and yet the experiment continues! Is anything being learnt?

IT IS SAD BUT THE REALITY IS THAT 2 YEARS OF EXPERIMENTATION HAS NOT DEVELOPED INTO ANY TEAM AT ALL.... and from all indications it might never develop into a team with the present crew unless CCC embraces a fundamental re-orientation. PEOPLE KEPT QUOTING THE NUMBER OF YEARS spent by Westerhof to justify this state of suspended animation under CCC... it is not true! DISCIPLINE AND CLEAR FOCUS was the key to Westerhof's success AND not his long-stay. His team was changing too but with clear focus and minimum sentiment.

If CCC is reading this - I sincerely hope he seperates issues without sentiments because my criticisms are from my observations and nothing personal at all... it is unfortunate that criticisms of those in public offices is often done in public - the keyword is PUBLIC. So CCC and those close to him should understand this fact & if he is still going to lead Nigeria to the World Cup then he should re-focus and even spend his personal money to update himself in any way possible in his profession.
Darn, how did I miss this real YYYYYAAAAAWWWWNNNNERRR?! :o