we will see who will eat crow

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet
we will see who will eat crow

Post by mke1010 »

All of you who continue to bash CCC, the tournament is only 2 weeks away. We will all be here during and after ANC and we will see who should be given credit. With the injury to West and absence of MArtins and possibly BAbayaro, CCC has a monumental task. If he succeeds, those such as Omy2k, mi5 etc will surely look for a way to deny CCC his just due. Nobody is saying CCC is the best qualified tactician or manager however I beleive he is capable for this ANC if not WC and thus, if he succeeds must be credited. His critics cannot have their cake and eat it. If he fails they will say he is a useless coach. If he wins they will say it was done inspite of him. As unpatriotic as it may sound, some are quietly wishing for disaster. I don't know how these type of people can call them selves true Naija fans.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahaaha no worry mk1010 since you are very confident CCC will deliver the goods then there is nothing to worry about. I wonder sometimes why you CCC loyalists are panicking since you guys know deep down he is just a caretaker that's all nothing else...

We shall see how things turn out in the heat of the moment since you and others are touting CCC as this great magician with his magic wand who make rain fall come game time....

You and others are trying to protray CCC as this coach because he is from your village nothing else. But when Amodu, baba Oni and JB were bashd on this site i didn't see you or your other band of CCC loyalists come to defend any of them.

CCC is really in charge but his boss Galadima gives him a no vote of confidence, CCC is charge and players like JAG, Udeze, Olofinjana are allowed to party all over Lagos while their mates train in Faro, players like Kalu who brought us back in the game against Angola that we were out off and Opabunmi are left off the team after being initially invited because their offence was they went to play for the U-23 team in Dakar, Players not invited are allowed to gate crash while others are told not to show up.

Can you explain why Oruma who is having a career year is not in the team? Can CCC explain that? Will CCC make the right decisions at the right time?

You and your band of CCC loyalists as usual will never be honest and truthful on the state of the SE since he took over except come here everyday to spray lies about about how no one is giving him his just due. What just due pls explain?
Soldier of Fortune...
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mi5

Post by mke1010 »

Mi5-I have never potrayed CCC to be a magician. To the contrary. In fact, in this very post you are responding to, I point that out. You are the one exposing yourself to be a tribalist. How do you know where my village is? Since I have been on this site I have always been a proponent of indegenious coaches, be it Amoudu, Oni or CCC. I have always advocated the need to be self-relaint on our own talents until we are up to par. Yes, I defended Oni. You are the one with a tribalistic agenda as you continuously bemoan CCC's ethnicity. I don't care where the coach is from as long as he is Nigerian. In fact of the lot, I think AMoudu was the best. However, I would rather we pay a local coach to take us to ANC than spend hundreds of thousands on a white coach who might not do any better while our schools and educational infrastructure deteriorate. Don't be blinded by your complex. CHeck the post you replied to, it says CCC is not a magician nor great tactician. How much more onbjectivity do you want? Or maybe it is you who only agrees with those who hail from your village
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

mumu who go eat crow?Take ya time because u have no common sense right about now.I am being honest and am nothating on Chukwu the guy is clueless!Is that simple!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

I dont think anybody is wishiing for disaster....C3 is definately capable of handling this job...but because he has allowed some players too much grace, we are submerged in uncertainty...I think some of us fans would have liked to see the whole team in camp at least 2-3 weeks b4 the tourney...see how they cope in some friendly 's and give them time to build some chemistry...it is impossible to win a tourney u have not prepared for...and unless nigeria can do the impossible, this ANC will be nothing to write home about...And nothing hurts a true fan more than a disastrous outing...I still have bruises form the WC...After an outing like the WC and last ANC, we have mo room to be complacent....
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5, why you dey laugh? All mke1010 is say which I agree with is that you and your cohorts be ready for some humble should CCC succeed in Tunisia. You guys have already counted him down and out to start with. Since you guys are ready with your verbal weapons to issue CCC bitterness should Nigeria fail in Tunisia then you guys should be ready to give him credit should we succeed like I expect us to in Tunisia. That IMHO is not asking too much.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

MI5, why you dey laugh? All mke1010 is say which I agree with is that you and your cohorts be ready for some humble should CCC succeed in Tunisia. You guys have already counted him down and out to start with. Since you guys are ready with your verbal weapons to issue CCC bitterness should Nigeria fail in Tunisia then you guys should be ready to give him credit should we succeed like I expect us to in Tunisia. That IMHO is not asking too much.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Blakes wrote:
Ol'boy believe me when I say a new thread is not needed for that. We all know who CCC supporters and bashers are. The good thing is either way when it is all said and done, the humble pie shall be consumed.
Last edited by Robbynice on Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Omy2k-Funny enuff ya mama too resemble mumu
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

CCC is charge and players like JAG, Udeze, Olofinjana are allowed to party all over Lagos while their mates train in Faro, players like Kalu who brought us back in the game against Angola that we were out off and Opabunmi are left off the team after being initially invited because their offence was they went to play for the U-23 team in Dakar, Players not invited are allowed to gate crash while others are told not to show up.
Hmm, MI5, nigerian players have been doing this for a long time now. It happened under Westerhof, it happened under Bonfrere. Whatever the coach , some nigerian players will always find a way to sneak into Lagos and spend time with family when they should be in camp.
Also, as far as i know, no one in that camp turned up uninvited.
In fact, since the pre-ANC94 training camp organized by westerhof in the same faro, there hasn't been a camp as well organized as this. come on, we actually had 20 or more of the invited players in camp more than 2 weeks before the ANC; barring JAG who turned up late because of the threat to his family, all the players who were on break turned up early and have been on training for 2 weeks now. In the past, players would have been strolling in to camp by the 17th. The coaches would have had to waste valuable time putting the players who were on winter break back in shape. This time, all that has been taken care of. All players who were on break were in camp getting back in shape. The players who will be arriving late will be fit as they've been playing matches. The team will have almost 2 weeks now from the 14th to do actual training , work on tactics etc
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

All we need now is a "it was written", then we will see you will be eating Terradactyl talk less of crow :mrgreen:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

omonoba wrote:
CCC is charge and players like JAG, Udeze, Olofinjana are allowed to party all over Lagos while their mates train in Faro, players like Kalu who brought us back in the game against Angola that we were out off and Opabunmi are left off the team after being initially invited because their offence was they went to play for the U-23 team in Dakar, Players not invited are allowed to gate crash while others are told not to show up.
Hmm, MI5, nigerian players have been doing this for a long time now. It happened under Westerhof, it happened under Bonfrere. Whatever the coach , some nigerian players will always find a way to sneak into Lagos and spend time with family when they should be in camp.
In fact, since the pre-ANC94 training camp organized by westerhof in the same faro, there hasn't been a camp as well organized as this. come on, we actually had 20 or more of the invited players in camp more than 2 weeks before the ANC; barring JAG who turned up late because of the threat to his family, all the players who were on break turned up early and have been on training for 2 weeks now. In the past, players would have been strolling in to camp by the 17th. The coaches would have had to waste valuable time putting the players who were on winter break back in shape. This time, all that has been taken care of. All players who were on break were in camp getting back in shape. The players who will be arriving late will be fit as they've been playing matches. The team will have almost 2 weeks now from the 14th to do actual training , work on tactics etc
Is it not common knowlegde that more than half of the starting 11 are yet to arrive camp? ...and that the remaining players that may make the starting 11, e.g. JAG, Udeze, all got to camp late. The over 20 players u talked about would most likely not make the cut.
We are talking about 41 players being invited to camp here and not 30. So having 20 players in camp in the first week of camping is of no consequence (when they are merely training materials).
IMHO it was a waste of valuable resources.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

mke1010 wrote:Omy2k-Funny enuff ya mama too resemble mumu
Okay what has this got to do with my mama?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mi5

Post by MI5 »

mke1010,

It's so funny how CCC legions of fans including you are shifting left and right based on the turn of events and things since all of una are part of the CHC boys club.. It's so funny from day one how you rant about this and that saying CCC should be given his due what due? Should he be congratulated for the past one year he has been there and yet we don't have any team? Should he be congratulated for the state the SE is in right now where rules are set for certain people while others are getting away with it? Tell me why don't we have a team now and why are you guys worried about not doing and trying to change your tune saying he is not a magician? Hmm interesting coming from you but when CCC fans were telling us he is the best coach out there and talk after talk i didn't see you come and tell them to stop it instead you jumped on the bandwagon supporting them also...

I stand by what i wrote and hey we can always agree but you guys who are always advocating for LC's hahahahaha what has been done to get them up to date with the modern aspects of the game? Nothing except pitiful excuses and talk after talk no action..

You are the one who is tribalist and nothing else me i don't suport any LC's and don't like them one bit because they are like plaques to our soccer teams and until they raise their level of understanding i will always go against them... Afterall i am honest unlike some of you guys who are not sure or are panicking in case things don't go well in Tunisia... There is no need to worry just like you i am anxiously waiting for Jan 27, 2004 and we shall see how it goes 90mins of soccer...

We shall how it all turns out in the end.. You know laws of nature there is no escape.... Stay tuned..

mke1010 wrote:Mi5-I have never potrayed CCC to be a magician. To the contrary. In fact, in this very post you are responding to, I point that out. You are the one exposing yourself to be a tribalist. How do you know where my village is? Since I have been on this site I have always been a proponent of indegenious coaches, be it Amoudu, Oni or CCC. I have always advocated the need to be self-relaint on our own talents until we are up to par. Yes, I defended Oni. You are the one with a tribalistic agenda as you continuously bemoan CCC's ethnicity. I don't care where the coach is from as long as he is Nigerian. In fact of the lot, I think AMoudu was the best. However, I would rather we pay a local coach to take us to ANC than spend hundreds of thousands on a white coach who might not do any better while our schools and educational infrastructure deteriorate. Don't be blinded by your complex. CHeck the post you replied to, it says CCC is not a magician nor great tactician. How much more onbjectivity do you want? Or maybe it is you who only agrees with those who hail from your village
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Omonoba,

Just like you i am waiting for the team list and the games to begin. All this training and report to camp nonsense has gotten out of hand....

omonoba wrote:
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby,

There is nothing to worry about and hmm why are you guys all of a sudden worried now as the game gets closer? hmm cheii the heat is and i can sense a real panic flowing among you guys as D-DAY nears.. make una no worry i am waiting for that first match which will decide whether we go far or not... We shall how things turn out but hey i know on D-DAY i won't be hiding...

Robby, How are we going to win in Tunisia when you said winning is not our birthright hmm? I dey wonder ohh sey den go jus dash us di cup? hmm i dey wait sha....

Robbynice wrote:MI5, why you dey laugh? All mke1010 is say which I agree with is that you and your cohorts be ready for some humble should CCC succeed in Tunisia. You guys have already counted him down and out to start with. Since you guys are ready with your verbal weapons to issue CCC bitterness should Nigeria fail in Tunisia then you guys should be ready to give him credit should we succeed like I expect us to in Tunisia. That IMHO is not asking too much.
Soldier of Fortune...
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Mi5- No problem ANC dey come. Two of dey dis site, we go see. My own don end be dat
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

mke1010 wrote:Mi5- No problem ANC dey come. Two of dey dis site, we go see. My own don end be dat
MKE1010, have u seen the "confirmed" list?? What's ur view??
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942