CEL Standings

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Hey Eagle Wingled, i have registered my team, how do i join you guys? My team name is Kikaikelaki Jujus :mrgreen: . You can add me on it right?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

bamendaboy wrote:Hey Eagle Wingled, i have registered my team, how do i join you guys? My team name is Kikaikelaki Jujus :mrgreen: . You can add me on it right?
Goto your "My Leagues" page. Then, using this code:

Eagle Winged@opl_102897 (including the space)

You can join the CEL. But we're four months into the season, you'll be well behind. But at least it will finally lift ikwerreman from the bottom of the table :D.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Riche007 wrote:
sunshinestar wrote:I don't understand this your CEL blah blah,Ikwerreman and KOC could you be kind enough to educate me through my pm.Thanks.
Shame on u....see the two names u picked from the league list....while some pple are picking mentors from the top, u're picking from the bottomless pit....no wonder naija football is where it is...picking playas and coaches from God knows where.
I will shame my enemies in May. Just wait and see.

As for EW, becos you have been tiffing my points no mean say i no go catch you o
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE