This is becoming ridiculous.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg
This is becoming ridiculous.

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Okocha loses money in bank, hence will punish Nigeria by not playing for the country. I never knew Societe Generale bank and Nigeria are now the same.

Secondly, Kanu was spotted in Lagos distributing gifts at a promotion in Ikeja when he should have been in Faro. We are told Chukwu can't locate him.

Thirdly, Babayaro is not in camp but Geremi of the same camp is already with the Camerounian team. Babayaro gave an excuse that he needs to pick up his British passport on Saturday. I live in UK and i have once paid £125 for a same day passport from the passport office in Victoria.

Agali was injured and later not injured, we don't know which to believe.

West is injured and on his way home, Okoronkwo is not match fit Yobo has a dodgy neck.

Ogbeche is no where to be found, Obafemi said know, Utaka is still with lens yet all the camerounian players in Le Campionnat are already in camp. Why is Utaka special.

Ike turned us down, the next experienced Keeper is in Malta, but he has not had a look in from the trainers.

A 419 team list was circulated the early part of last week, another is making its rounds as we speak.

Nigerian journalists are in town copying information from cybereagles without acknowledgement, to make matters worse Goebbels of Nazi Germany or Comical Ali of Iraq is childs play when put in comparison with the garbage they are feeding Nigerians at home.

Guys, my take is simple, if Okocha wants to go after his money, please let him go an okocha with his mind on Societe Generale will be a disaster for nigeria.

If Kanu thinks he is that valuable to Aresenal, why have they just told him he is expendable at the end of the season.

And finally, how come the camerounians are in camp, but our boys feel too big to go, some the camerounians are actually linchpins in their team Etoo in Mallorca is like Okocha in Bolton.

If anyone feels too big to camp they should do the honourable thing and let CCC know.
Last edited by oluwaseye the 1st. on Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I feel your pain my brother, I feel you. On the JJ/SGB thing, I dont know what JJ expects the NFA to do about that. Is the NFA responsible for how he invests his money.

Please if the guy does'nt want to play, he should say so, and lets all move on.
To stop trying is to start dying
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Screw Chukwu!Screw the NFA and screw the ANC this year!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

First of all ,I already smelled disaster when C3 allowed the"big boys" to stroll in when ever they felt it was right...I still do not agree with that..that was C3's first major mistake...now we are reaping the seeds....if he had set one standard for everybody at least 3 months b4 the due date then it would have been another story...In the civilised world we call this "organisation".
Cameroon has left Nigeria behind and even senegal is creeping past us when it comes to soccer organisation ...I will say it again :NIgeria do not stand a chance against cameroon or senegal...and at the rate things are going I'm about to add other countries to the list...
NOw i dont even want to see the players in camp anymore....they can do whatever they want as long as they make it to the stadium b4 the first game..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

omey2k4 wrote:Screw Chukwu!Screw the NFA and screw the ANC this year!
....errr....Omey, exactly what part of this is CCC's fault?! Olu - excellent analysis of the "big mannism" of some of our players. We really need a disciplinarian manager that can wield a big stick like Westerhof used to. Is there a Nigerian Alex Ferguson alive?
fatty
Egg
Egg

Post by fatty »

Nigeria here we come again, with the same story about the big boys, at the end of the day we complain of ill-prepareness due to short time or lack of team work.
That of Kanu has always being the habbit, I never remember when he was released by Arsenal and he never loiter in Nigeria. Okocha always stroll to camps when he loves.
If they have not been released, we will take up a fight with their respective clubs, but now with who? I don't blame their clubs who refuse to release them on time because they know they will never go straight to camp (Kanu expecially, he never report straight to National camp).
From green to super, eagles are soaring to Golden.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

As much as I don't like CCC as our coach, the attitude of the players is reallt despicable. How can JJ use this period to talk about his money in SGBN when the bank has been down and out for almost 6 months?

First of all it's down to the illiterates in the NFA who don't know their left from their right. I feel they should have cornered these players already.

It's aso down to CCC whom the players have no repsct for and the Chair has failed to put his foot down. I don't care what anyone would say I wish AO was in charge.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: This is becoming ridiculous.

Post by Waffiman »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Okocha loses money in bank, hence will punish Nigeria by not playing for the country. I never knew Societe Generale bank and Nigeria are now the same.

Secondly, Kanu was spotted in Lagos distributing gifts at a promotion in Ikeja when he should have been in Faro. We are told Chukwu can't locate him.

Thirdly, Babayaro is not in camp but Geremi of the same camp is already with the Camerounian team. Babayaro gave an excuse that he needs to pick up his British passport on Saturday. I live in UK and i have once paid £125 for a same day passport from the passport office in Victoria.

Agali was injured and later not injured, we don't know which to believe.

West is injured and on his way home, Okoronkwo is not match fit Yobo has a dodgy neck.

Ogbeche is no where to be found, Obafemi said know, Utaka is still with lens yet all the camerounian players in Le Campionnat are already in camp. Why is Utaka special.

Ike turned us down, the next experienced Keeper is in Malta, but he has not had a look in from the trainers.

A 419 team list was circulated the early part of last week, another is making its rounds as we speak.

Nigerian journalists are in town copying information from cybereagles without acknowledgement, to make matters worse Goebbels of Nazi Germany or Comical Ali of Iraq is childs play when put in comparison with the garbage they are feeding Nigerians at home.

Guys, my take is simple, if Okocha wants to go after his money, please let him go an okocha with his mind on Societe Generale will be a disaster for nigeria.

If Kanu thinks he is that valuable to Aresenal, why have they just told him he is expendable at the end of the season.

And finally, how come the camerounians are in camp, but our boys feel too big to go, some the camerounians are actually linchpins in their team Etoo in Mallorca is like Okocha in Bolton.

If anyone feels too big to camp they should do the honourable thing and let CCC know.
I feel you. :x :x :x :x
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Why are you people complaining, the disciplinarian (Great Onigbinde) who was in place to put all these prima donnas in their place you said he was incompetent and drove him away, we all know that the major problem Nigeria is facing is indiscipline, things will never be right not until we become a discplined nation, so don't complain.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

monkeypost,

the "indiscipline" has its roots deeply seated in irrational human beings like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

oluwaseye

I see your points, but if this okocha issue is true, perhaps you need to be a little more sensitive to his plight, no where has he claiming to punish Nigeria for losing his money
sublimeskills
Egg
Egg

Post by sublimeskills »

Why are we all getting tworked up about news that are baseless. If Okocha's home was boggled as reporeted. People are creating all sorts of fabrication causing stress and unease amontst the forunmite.
For instance, Kanu was reportedly seen in Lagos these past days. Everyone believed it! Now it has been officially reported he is in London and he will be available to play for Arsenal. He is also asking if he could report to camp on Wednesday. That will allow him to play in Carling Cup. WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO GET WORKED ON FABRICATION. WE CLING TO EVERY NEWS LIKE WE ARE CLINGING TO OUR DEAR LIVES. The smart and shady one sare using this type of forum to exploit us. The idea of Kanu not joining up with the other lads in FARO is bad enough. I think he is trying to please those people at Highbury. I hope he gets what he wants. I have never seen more loyal servant to club abd country than Kanu.
In the past he has played through injury to please everyone. He couldn't perform well. EVRYONE WAS BASHING him as too old, tired legs and weak. SUDDENLY, he is playing well and everyone wants him. WE are all sorts of weird double standard fans!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

monkeypost,
Why are you people complaining, the disciplinarian (Great Onigbinde) who was in place to put all these prima donnas in their place you said he was incompetent and drove him away, we all know that the major problem Nigeria is facing is indiscipline, things will never be right not until we become a discplined nation, so don't complain
AO was just a disciplinarian and not a tactician...maybe if the eagles camp was a secondary school then AO would be the principal...
We need a coach who encompasses alll the qualitites of a real coach and not one that has some but lacks the others...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Akamoke - As someone pointed out, SGBN has been distressed for well over 6 months now, why is it he chooses this time to raise the issue.

Let me inform him right now, he is an investor just like every other depositor in that bank and there will be no special treatment for him. So he better leave it in the hands of his lawyers and move on with his life. The fact that he is the captain of nigeria means *(&^$ all to the Saraki's.
To stop trying is to start dying
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Jiggerman21 wrote,
the "indiscipline" has its roots deeply seated in irrational human beings like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to make a point state it clearly you do not have to resort to abuses, well i am not going to stoop that low i know your kind.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Blakes wrote,

AO was just a disciplinarian and not a tactician...maybe if the eagles camp was a secondary school then AO would be the principal...
We need a coach who encompasses alll the qualitites of a real coach and not one that has some but lacks the others...
Last edited by monkeypost on Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Good Point Shownoja, I guess I ve just been educated on this issue..b
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

People,

Let us calmly conclude that we, yes, we nigerians are drama queens. We love drama, we love shouting problems from the rooftop. Ewoooo see as Kanu do this, see as Okocha do that, see as Taribo do this.

As someone said earlier, when Baba Oni was in charge in Jap-Korea, there was no news from the camp, no fighting, nothing about expenses or Ekeji or the NFA administrators. There are so many africans playing in the EPL. Yet, it is only the nigerians that generate stories about whether they will go to CAN or when they will go or whether they will even stay. Which one sef? No bi small boys go play for us WC and we were not disgraced. Why are we hot under the collar about Kanu's appearance/disappearance when after all we go still yab him when he reproduces his sluggish antics on the field of play.

Now, we are blaming CCC but what has he done wrong? What has Ogunjobi done wrong when clearly we are now in the FIFA 2-week zone that states that players should be released for international duty, but players are still hanging around with their clubs.

Let CCC select those who want to play and tell those who don't want to to go to hell and let us stop shaming ourselves all over the place.

I can't wait for the games to begin but knowing us, there is still some drama to come from the state of hotel rooms, jerseys, boots, lack of petrol in the buses etc.

I beg, e tire me!
You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Goldleaf Wrote,
I can't wait for the games to begin but knowing us, there is still some drama to come from the state of hotel rooms, jerseys, boots, lack of petrol in the buses etc.
Goldleaf thank you for your insight.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

As someone said earlier, when Baba Oni was in charge in Jap-Korea, there was no news from the camp, no fighting, nothing about expenses or Ekeji or the NFA administrators
yeah, my 3 year old son would have done better.

If you put him in charge and tell him that anyone who dissents will miss the World Cup (every player's nightmare) and you use Oliseh and Finidi as scapegoats, tell me who will dare speak up against him? Does that make him a "disciplinarian"?

This Onigbinde disciplinarian B.S. is doing my head in.

What happened after Sweden dumped us out? Did he still maintain the so-called discipline?
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Jiggerman21 wrote,
yeah, my 3 year old son would have done better.

I am surprised you have a three year old son what do you teach him how to rain abuses at people without stating a point it's a sorry case.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Don't let me set him on you :mrgreen:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! :x :x :x
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu