AMODU CUT AJILORE?????

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
AMODU CUT AJILORE?????

Post by paj »

..to make space for who,that Hull Guy? :shock: No Obasi either?WHAT THE BOMBOKLAT F**?? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AMODU CUT AJILORE?????

Post by Player »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ....
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

when we told you Mumudu is a useless angel*, you wan insult me, enjoy what we have sown. There will be even more boneheaded decisions to come, take it to the bank.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Etuhu made it, :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Zelex wrote:Etuhu made it, :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I'm glad actually, he is far superior to Olofinjana and Kaita.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..This is baffling!How the f can an Etuhu who barely featured for Nigeria make a team and Ajilore dropped?Ajilore is a superior baller to both Etuhu and Olofinjana..yet Kaita who hasn't as much as laced his boots made it?Siddon look...
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

vancity eagle wrote:
Zelex wrote:Etuhu made it, :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I'm glad actually, he is far superior to Olofinjana and Kaita.
BULL!!!Superior..in what wheather?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

when did all these guys train for there to be any cuts, what a joke, Olofinjana was still playing for Hull yesterday.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

vancity eagle wrote:when did all these guys train for there to be any cuts, what a joke, Olofinjana was still playing for Hull yesterday.
...and stinking at it too...
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Pa,

I dont understand this alarm you are raising at the 11th hour, some of us saw fire on the Mountain a long time ago..but na you and the others talk talk say since Amodu qualified us blah blah blah...... :mrgreen:
To God be the glory
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Dropped Ajilore that featured prominently & was commended for a good job in the crucial stage of qualifiers???? Well, I don't care about line-ups - I care about good performance & result!! Shikena!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
AMODU IS AN ASSWIPE!!U CALL..

Post by paj »

"Midfielders: Nwankwo Kanu, Mikel Obi, d#$% Etuhu, Sani Kaita, Yusuf Ayila, Oluwaseyi Olofinjana, Kalu Uche"
..this...a midfield? :evil: THIS IS A THIN AND WEAK MIDFIELD IF U ASKED ME!! :twisted: sheeesh!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AMODU IS AN ASSWIPE!!U CALL..

Post by vancity eagle »

welcome on board, i am actually surprised he hasn't made even stupider decisions, believe me it could get worse with the dropping of Ayila, Obasi, Odiah.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Wait for the outcome of the ANC,before making such comments.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Amodu has made his bed...let him lie on it...this will be a very interesting ANC...Kaita who has not kicked a ball for Naija in a while made the last while Ajilore who by all accounts had a stellar performance against Moz in Abuja is cut...wonders shall never end..
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
gmoni
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni »

I reserve my comments on Amodu till ......
chilling!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Mister Dolly wrote:Amodu has made his bed...let him lie on it...this will be a very interesting ANC...Kaita who has not kicked a ball for Naija in a while made the last while Ajilore who by all accounts had a stellar performance against Moz in Abuja is cut...wonders shall never end..
That is a decision that I can never come to terms with??????? WTF!!!! Ajilore featured prominently in our crucial matches and played well in a role that stabilized a shaky midfield to a large extent. Well, FOR NOW I will believe Amodu's houseboys that Amodu knows! But if he fails peren??? :curse: :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Amodu has made his bed...let him lie on it...this will be a very interesting ANC...Kaita who has not kicked a ball for Naija in a while made the last while Ajilore who by all accounts had a stellar performance against Moz in Abuja is cut...wonders shall never end..
That is a decision that I can never come to terms with??????? WTF!!!! Ajilore featured prominently in our crucial matches and played well in a role that stabilized a shaky midfield to a large extent. Well, FOR NOW I will believe Amodu's houseboys that Amodu knows! But if he fails peren??? :curse: :lol:
A decent press will ask Amodu about the squad and how he reached certain decisions to include some players and drop others. Let's see what happens.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

forget SE, he has not even kicked a ball for his new club in Russia for months. This Mummuudu fool.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Why you dey make noise? No be you dey support Amodu and said he should be allowed to coach and all? Why are you surprised?

paj wrote:..to make space for who,that Hull Guy? :shock: No Obasi either?WHAT THE BOMBOKLAT F**?? :evil:
Soldier of Fortune...
Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

vancity eagle wrote:

forget SE, he has not even kicked a ball for his new club in Russia for months. This Mummuudu fool.
He is probably very fresh and injury free then... :winking:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Amen wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

He is probably very fresh and injury free then... :winking:
:rotf: :rotf: Stop yabbing Amodu - I know at least ten 3SC players that are yet to kick a ball for months, they are very fresh and injury free too.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

MI5 wrote:Why you dey make noise? No be you dey support Amodu and said he should be allowed to coach and all? Why are you surprised?

paj wrote:..to make space for who,that Hull Guy? :shock: No Obasi either?WHAT THE BOMBOKLAT F**?? :evil:
..Olboy....this is beyond me!I hail him when due but this one deserves a wozzing! :evil:
Pa