IAG - The EAGLE Has Landed!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

MI5, no o :lol:. When they can't organize a simple thing like hiring a coach, how in the hell do you expect them to contribute to a worthwhile cause :evil:?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Its a Goal,

Well at least you expect their defenders/spokesman to do the contribution on their behalf... :P :P Where is Robbynice when you need him... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

mkizito76, you got mail.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I have sent out the DVD to the following:

Carbon
1naija
EC of CA 94542
OE of TN 37211

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

IAG, got mine too thanks a bunch. I will be watching the games this weekend.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009