IAG - The EAGLE Has Landed!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cyber Saint
IAG - The EAGLE Has Landed!!!

Post by Cyber Saint »

Thanks a million, buddy
I appreciate it
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You are welcomed :).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IAG - The EAGLE Has Landed!!!

Post by Babalawo »

Cyber Saint wrote:Thanks a million, buddy
I appreciate it
Another Cyber-baby born? abi ur wife just flew in from Naija after battling them Us immigration folks :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:lol:

No, his copy of the DVD just arrived.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ha, IAG, U don make the DVDs? I thot u were still @ the quality control stage...oya, U go hear from me soon, In sha Allah
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Its a Goal wrote::lol:

No, his copy of the DVD just arrived.
He sounding like he just had his new SUV delivered to him :D
Peter Obi For President 2023
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

BTW, UK and non-US cybers interested can contact me on how to get a copy as well. Please don't forget The DVD is an offer to help raise funds to compensate Rogba for his services of maintaining this site, therefore please send in a donation of at least $10.

Even if you are not interested in the DVD, just send in your donation cos it ain't right that some people should have to work on this site on a daily basis without getting a penny. It is not enough to thank them verbally for stabilizing this site (you must admit, this site has not crashed in so long, even during major matches), you should be able to do your little bit through your pocket as well.

Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Its a Goal wrote:BTW, UK and non-US cybers interested can contact me on how to get a copy as well. Please don't forget The DVD is an offer to help raise funds to compensate Rogba for his services of maintaining this site, therefore please send in a donation of at least $10.

Even if you are not interested in the DVD, just send in your donation cos it ain't right that some people should have to work on this site on a daily basis without getting a penny. It is not enough to thank them verbally for stabilizing this site (you must admit, this site has not crashed in so long, even during major matches), you should be able to do your little bit through your pocket as well.
What games are on the DVD and how is the quality?
yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg

Post by yaro maiwayo »

Dreem wrote:
where have you been :?:
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

yaro maiwayo wrote:
Dreem wrote:
where have you been :?:
I saw a thread about it before but forgot what matches were mentioned.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

the recent ones i believe

Angola, Algeria and Rwanda
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Its a Goal wrote:BTW, UK and non-US cybers interested can contact me on how to get a copy as well. Please don't forget The DVD is an offer to help raise funds to compensate Rogba for his services of maintaining this site, therefore please send in a donation of at least $10.

Didnt he just sign a contract with Chelsea with a pay package of 60000 Pounds a week? :D
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
Chitown
Egg
Egg

Post by Chitown »

Broda IAG,

I throway salute to you. My eeguls don land oh! :P
"....And match ended in a 1-1 goalless draw!" - Walter Oyatogun (NTA SPORTS)
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

IAG, Where are my DVDS. I made my donation as requested and have not seen a pip of DVD yet! I smell a 419 and a rat!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Dreem wrote: What games are on the DVD and how is the quality?
The SE games against Rwanda, Angola, and Algeria. The quality is NTA quality.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Its a Goal,
How do I pay you from the UK?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

It's a Goal.My DVD landed today.I have just done some 'test-driving' but will settle down for full viewing later.Thanks. Hoping We will be able to get the subsequent matches too.
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

I got mine TODAY--THANKS A MILLION.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Undertaker[/color] wrote:IAG, Where are my DVDS. I made my donation as requested and have not seen a pip of DVD yet! I smell a 419 and a rat!
Actually, I sent you a mouse instead of rat, hope you don't mind :P.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Damunk[/color] wrote:Its a Goal,
How do I pay you from the UK?
If you have Paypal, you can send your payment to me. Send me or PM me for details.[/url]

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

With the mighty generosity of a few members, I am glad to announce that our total donation has exceeded $300.

For members based in Nigeria, Kahele is helping out in coordinating the donation. Please contact her and she will tell you how to send in your widows might.

My hope is by the end of this donation drive, we will have topped the $1,000 mark. This is not inconceivable since that will simply mean having 100 members support this cause. Surely we have over 100 members :roll:.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Its a Goal,

Has NFA made their own payment yet? :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Hey How come I never heard about this????????
Please PM on how I can get my contribution across.
Damunk can I pay the money into your account
Oya back to the matter
open and close