Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

HOW MANY FEEL AMODU STABBED EMERAMO IN THE BACK ?
Amodu stabbed him in the back 23%  23%  [ 15 ]
Amodu owes him nothing 53%  53%  [ 35 ]
I dont care either way 24%  24%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 66
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
This dude stepped up for Nigerian and Amodu when his top Striker Uche was injured and now he was dumped at the Midnight hour for a European based cindarella in the name of Obasi..

Do you feel Amodu stabbed African based Eneramo in the back ?


Quote:
By Jacob Ajom
Wise counsel finally prevailed in the Eagles camp as team coach, Shaibu Amodu, yesterday made a last minute change to his original list of 23 players penciled for the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations in Angola.

Eagles
Chinedu Obasi, a striker with Heffeinham of Germany, who was to be dropped for Obafemi Martins has made the final list as Amodu was literally forced to retain the lethal finisher who put up a good performance, scoring a goal in a tune-up match against local side, Thanda Royal Zulu, on Sunday.

Perhaps, in consideration of the lad’s current form and for that face-saving goal against the local opposition, Amodu had to swap Ogbuke with Michael Eneramo who is based in Tunisia.

The tall forward was dropped after three days of training at the Riverside Hotel and Spa in Durban, South Africa, where the team have been camping since Wednesday last week.

Eneramo shot into limelight after he scored for Nigeria against Republic of Ireland in an international friendly played in London in May, 2009.

The striker was also on song when Nigeria played Tunisia in Abuja during the World Cup and Nations Cup qualifiers in September, 2009. Eneramo scored Nigeria’s second goal before the sleek playing Tunisians equalised.

According to a release by the Nigeria Football Federation spokesman, Demola Olajire, since then “he has not been able to blend easily with the team.”


Last edited by JACKAL on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2171
Location: igbo olodumare
why dont you do a meaningfull poll for once on which newspapers we should ban on CE for writing inaccurate nd sensational stories about SE and naija sports in general. The sun,punch,tribune and 2dramasports :wink: are sites that are full of it.

_________________
CEO,CFO,PRES,CHAIRMAN,GEN SEC AND DIRECTOR OF THE AMODU SHRINERS SOCIETY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
kongi the emir wrote:
why dont you do a meaningfull poll for once on which newspapers we should ban on CE for writing inaccurate nd sensational stories about SE and naija sports in general. The sun,punch,tribune and 2dramasports :wink: are sites that are full of it.

You are free to write you own polls and editorials buddy :huh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
kongi the emir wrote:
why dont you do a meaningfull poll for once on which newspapers we should ban on CE for writing inaccurate nd sensational stories about SE and naija sports in general. The sun,punch,tribune and 2dramasports :wink: are sites that are full of it.



Btw, if it was makinwa that was dropped under the same circustances you will be unleasing adedibu -like hell on amodu :curse:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2171
Location: igbo olodumare
Solowe wrote:
kongi the emir wrote:
why dont you do a meaningfull poll for once on which newspapers we should ban on CE for writing inaccurate nd sensational stories about SE and naija sports in general. The sun,punch,tribune and 2dramasports :wink: are sites that are full of it.



Btw, if it was makinwa that was dropped under the same circustances you will be unleasing adedibu -like hell on amodu :curse:



I already took care of adebibu long long ago.You want next??? :lol:

_________________
CEO,CFO,PRES,CHAIRMAN,GEN SEC AND DIRECTOR OF THE AMODU SHRINERS SOCIETY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
kongi the emir wrote:
Solowe wrote:
kongi the emir wrote:
why dont you do a meaningfull poll for once on which newspapers we should ban on CE for writing inaccurate nd sensational stories about SE and naija sports in general. The sun,punch,tribune and 2dramasports :wink: are sites that are full of it.



Btw, if it was makinwa that was dropped under the same circustances you will be unleasing adedibu -like hell on amodu :curse:



I already took care of adebibu long long ago.You want next??? :lol:

Adedibu died in his sleep, peacefully at a ripe old age....Non of your long distance curses had anything to do with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 5750
Location: Exile
Admins, please change Solowe's username to Pollowe. :)

_________________
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:08 pm
Posts: 1492
Solowe wrote:
This dude stepped up for Nigerian and Amodu when his top Striker Uche was injured and now he was dumped at the Midnight hour for a European based cindarella in the name of Obasi..

Do you feel Amodu stabbed African based Eneramo in the back ?



STUPIDITY ON A GRAD SCALE :boo: :boo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:54 pm
Posts: 1413
Eneramo, from all his displays in the National team thus far, should not have made it to the Super Eagles at the first place. Enramo has alot to be thankful for courtesy of Amodu's strange player-selecton process.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
Solowe wrote:
This dude stepped up for Nigerian and Amodu when his top Striker Uche was injured and now he was dumped at the Midnight hour for a European based cindarella in the name of Obasi..

Do you feel Amodu stabbed African based Eneramo in the back ?


I definitely liked you better when you disappeared for a few years. :evil:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:54 pm
Posts: 11143
Location: Umuda-Isingwu
pajimoh wrote:
Solowe wrote:
This dude stepped up for Nigerian and Amodu when his top Striker Uche was injured and now he was dumped at the Midnight hour for a European based cindarella in the name of Obasi..

Do you feel Amodu stabbed African based Eneramo in the back ?


I definitely liked you better when you disappeared for a few years. :evil:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:34 pm
Posts: 25124
Location: Bus Garage
The kid got stabbed in the back.....

_________________
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."

See Naija Basketball News here www.teamnigeriabasketball.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3534
I'm not even sure the idiom makes sense here...

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
Quote:
By Jacob Ajom
Wise counsel finally prevailed in the Eagles camp as team coach, Shaibu Amodu, yesterday made a last minute change to his original list of 23 players penciled for the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations in Angola.

Eagles
Chinedu Obasi, a striker with Heffeinham of Germany, who was to be dropped for Obafemi Martins has made the final list as Amodu was literally forced to retain the lethal finisher who put up a good performance, scoring a goal in a tune-up match against local side, Thanda Royal Zulu, on Sunday.

Perhaps, in consideration of the lad’s current form and for that face-saving goal against the local opposition, Amodu had to swap Ogbuke with Michael Eneramo who is based in Tunisia.

The tall forward was dropped after three days of training at the Riverside Hotel and Spa in Durban, South Africa, where the team have been camping since Wednesday last week.

Eneramo shot into limelight after he scored for Nigeria against Republic of Ireland in an international friendly played in London in May, 2009.

The striker was also on song when Nigeria played Tunisia in Abuja during the World Cup and Nations Cup qualifiers in September, 2009. Eneramo scored Nigeria’s second goal before the sleek playing Tunisians equalised.

According to a release by the Nigeria Football Federation spokesman, Demola Olajire, since then “he has not been able to blend easily with the team.”

NIGERIA’S SQUAD FOR ANGOLA
Goalkeepers: Vincent Enyeama, Bamidele Aiyenugba, Austin Ejide
Defenders: Taye Taiwo, Joseph Yobo, Elderson Echiejile, Danny Shittu, Obinna Nwaneri, Onyekachi Apam, Chidi Odiah, Yusuf Mohammed

Midfielders: d#$% Etuhu, Sani Kaita, Oluwaseyi Olofinjana, Mikel Obi, Nwankwo Kanu, Yusuf Ayila, Kalu Uche
Strikers: Osaze Odemwingie, Obafemi Martins, Chinedu Obasi, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Obinna Nsofor.

Demola Adejire and amodus ilk should stop the assasinating Eneramo's character....Ogbuke is their boy who didnt do much for them during the WC qualifier while Eneramo put body and soul on the line......all of a sudden now that they dont need him cus he cant "blend easily with the team".....???? :curse:

This is not just back stabbing, but also state sponsored character assasination. :shyluv: :curse: :shyluv:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 1222
He could end up having the last laugh at the World Cup


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:59 pm
Posts: 27915
truemamamia wrote:
He could end up having the last laugh at the World Cup


That is the spirit.

He is going to miss this one - maybe they will take him to Angola for sentimental reasons but if he cools down, he could be better for it later.

That said, Ikechukwu will be knocking too. Same with Obodo. So the battle will thicken.

PS. He needs to leave Esperance though - he will need the extra hype. In all best wishes to him.

_________________
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
Catalyst wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
He could end up having the last laugh at the World Cup


That is the spirit.

He is going to miss this one - maybe they will take him to Angola for sentimental reasons but if he cools down, he could be better for it later.

That said, Ikechukwu will be knocking too. Same with Obodo. So the battle will thicken.

PS. He needs to leave Esperance though - he will need the extra hype. In all best wishes to him.

Obvious You are not bothered by the "sentimental" writings of this Jornalist :curse: ??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:59 pm
Posts: 27915
Solowe wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
He could end up having the last laugh at the World Cup


That is the spirit.

He is going to miss this one - maybe they will take him to Angola for sentimental reasons but if he cools down, he could be better for it later.

That said, Ikechukwu will be knocking too. Same with Obodo. So the battle will thicken.

PS. He needs to leave Esperance though - he will need the extra hype. In all best wishes to him.

Obvious You are not bothered by the "sentimental" writings of this Jornalist :curse: ??


Who you?

No.

_________________
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8312
Catalyst wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
truemamamia wrote:
He could end up having the last laugh at the World Cup


That is the spirit.

He is going to miss this one - maybe they will take him to Angola for sentimental reasons but if he cools down, he could be better for it later.

That said, Ikechukwu will be knocking too. Same with Obodo. So the battle will thicken.

PS. He needs to leave Esperance though - he will need the extra hype. In all best wishes to him.

Obvious You are not bothered by the "sentimental" writings of this Jornalist :curse: ??


Who you?

No.

"Wise cousel prevailed" ????, seriously catalyst !!! You dont see the bias of this Journalist for them picking Obasi ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:28 am
Posts: 2550
What happens when Ike Uche is fit? Both Eneramo and Obasi may not make it to the world cup.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 62306
Player wrote:
The kid got stabbed in the back.....


He is a proffesional, it happens


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22851
Location: Ukwuani
Player wrote:
The kid got stabbed in the back.....

Stabbed REALLY DEEP and severally!!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:20 pm
Posts: 1763
A better player got picked ahead of him and you guys are talking about back-stabbing. He (Mr. Eneramo) is very passionate and committed to the SE (one can easily tell from the few games he's played), but unfortunately he is too raw and lacks the qualities needed to play for a national team like the SE. That's the gospel truth. I strongly believe in giving everyone a fair chance and Eneramo has had his. Mr. Amodu Shaibu started Eneramo in Abuja vs Mozambique (with established strikers like Martins and Obinna on the bench) and in Nairobi vs Kenya ( again with Martins and Obinna on the bench), yet someone is trying to say he was treated unfairly.

_________________
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group