HOW MANY FEEL AMODU STABBED EMERAMO IN THE BACK ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

HOW MANY FEEL AMODU STABBED EMERAMO IN THE BACK ?

Amodu stabbed him in the back
23%
Amodu owes him nothing
53%
I dont care either way
24%

Total votes: 66

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: HOW MANY FEEL AMODU STABBED EMERAMO IN THE BACK ?

Post by JACKAL »

The Eagle wrote:Admins, please change Solowe's username to Pollowe. :)
Jeluosey becomes you, The Eagle :biggrin:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm Goalgetter... I dey wait for this your conclusion on Eneramo...

Goalgetter wrote:A better player got picked ahead of him and you guys are talking about back-stabbing. He (Mr. Eneramo) is very passionate and committed to the SE (one can easily tell from the few games he's played), but unfortunately he is too raw and lacks the qualities needed to play for a national team like the SE. That's the gospel truth. I strongly believe in giving everyone a fair chance and Eneramo has had his. Mr. Amodu Shaibu started Eneramo in Abuja vs Mozambique (with established strikers like Martins and Obinna on the bench) and in Nairobi vs Kenya ( again with Martins and Obinna on the bench), yet someone is trying to say he was treated unfairly.
Soldier of Fortune...
mrtarajji
Egg
Egg

Post by mrtarajji »

whatever im glad he's out ofdis %$#@^& chicken team :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
MI5 wrote:Hmm Goalgetter... I dey wait for this your conclusion on Eneramo...

Goalgetter wrote:A better player got picked ahead of him and you guys are talking about back-stabbing. He (Mr. Eneramo) is very passionate and committed to the SE (one can easily tell from the few games he's played), but unfortunately he is too raw and lacks the qualities needed to play for a national team like the SE. That's the gospel truth. I strongly believe in giving everyone a fair chance and Eneramo has had his. Mr. Amodu Shaibu started Eneramo in Abuja vs Mozambique (with established strikers like Martins and Obinna on the bench) and in Nairobi vs Kenya ( again with Martins and Obinna on the bench), yet someone is trying to say he was treated unfairly.