Help guys...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pharoah
Egg
Egg
Help guys...

Post by pharoah »

I saw this kid in Sheffield, he's Nigerian, he plays right back and I think he is proper SE future prospect and I was wondering if it was possible for any of you guys to help organise a trial for him in any football club.

U can be his agent, I just like the kid and I think he's got everything it takes to get to the top.

Please guys holla back.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Natural selection. If he has what it takes, it will happen but you're in the right place. We have a few agents on this site, I mean real KGB's :D
omonaija
Egg
Egg
Re: Help guys...

Post by omonaija »

pharoah wrote:I saw this kid in Sheffield, he's Nigerian, he plays right back and I think he is proper SE future prospect and I was wondering if it was possible for any of you guys to help organise a trial for him in any football club.

U can be his agent, I just like the kid and I think he's got everything it takes to get to the top.

Please guys holla back.
Abeg contact nfachairman, he go hook your boy up like he did for Ekong.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

I just like the kid and I think he's got everything it takes to get to the top.
pharoah,
I s that why u think he is future SE material...because u like the kid? if that is the criteria we are going by thne there are many potential players who I"like" and think that they can become future SE material..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

pharoah wrote:I saw this kid in Sheffield, he's Nigerian, he plays right back and I think he is proper SE future prospect and I was wondering if it was possible for any of you guys to help organise a trial for him in any football club.

Please guys holla back.
Maybe na u be the boy ...
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

If he is that good, u should take him down to Sheffield United for a trial, if he is as good as u imagine, then he would have a chance
pharoah
Egg
Egg

Post by pharoah »

Ijapa, I am not the boy or a boy either all I asked for is for someone to tell me how to go about helping him 'cos his visa is about to end.
Rumours from Nkechi, be say that JJ dey on top of am dey ask CCC for directions 4 SE hotel in London.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

pharoah wrote:Ijapa, I am not the boy or a boy either all I asked for is for someone to tell me how to go about helping him 'cos his visa is about to end.
Im beg you...? Abi u tell am say u go help am. I have sympathy for the boy's plight but I believe good talent cannot gp unnoticed.

You know the HO VISA rules for foregn players - unless he has played 75% of the Eagles matches in the last two years - I'm afraiid there is very little anyone can do.

And if you be girl - go marry am or or get belle make e get stay. I'm sure te guy is sharp to have gotten this far and I wish him all the best.
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

pharoah wrote:Ijapa, I am not the boy or a boy either all I asked for is for someone to tell me how to go about helping him 'cos his visa is about to end.
Is he on a student visa? If so, he can renew it if he's still in education.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Justtell him to knock on the gates of one of the Sheffield clubs and say he's not leaving until he gets a trial. They'll admire his determination and if he's as good as you say he is, they'll help him out. After all, they don't have to pay transfer fees but could make money.