If we had a Beckham-style player ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
If we had a Beckham-style player ...

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I would be 99% certain of the SE beating Argentina. As of now I am only 57% certain that the SE will beat Argentina. Can you imagine someone able to deliver the ball into space or directly to the feet of Martins or Ike Uche, or even Yak's head in a dangerous area, with little warning? As opposed to the useless, short, sideways, telegraphed passing we have now. Chei!!!!

Argentina does not handle aerial attacks very well. To be honest, few teams do.

Wha choo looking at?!
opine
Egg
Egg
Re: If we had a Beckham-style player ...

Post by opine »

clap for yourself
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

opine wrote:clap for yourself
:rotf: :rotf: Beckham of all people :rotf:
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Scipio Africanus wrote:I would be 99% certain of the SE beating Argentina. As of now I am only 57% certain that the SE will beat Argentina. Can you imagine someone able to deliver the ball into space or directly to the feet of Martins or Ike Uche, or even Yak's head in a dangerous area, with little warning? As opposed to the useless, short, sideways, telegraphed passing we have now. Chei!!!!

we dont have anyone to receive his balls

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Scipio Africanus wrote:I would be 99% certain of the SE beating Argentina. As of now I am only 57% certain that the SE will beat Argentina. Can you imagine someone able to deliver the ball into space or directly to the feet of Martins or Ike Uche, or even Yak's head in a dangerous area, with little warning? As opposed to the useless, short, sideways, telegraphed passing we have now. Chei!!!!

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: How did you come up with that percentage? How did you get to 57% or 99%? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
THE BIGGESTMAN

Post by THE BIGGESTMAN »

osa wrote:

:scared:
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

osa wrote:

HAHAHA. I hope not. The SE has enough problems as it is.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Abeg help me ask am oh...my own computation puts the certainty of SE beating Argentina at 65.25%
highbury wrote:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: How did you come up with that percentage? How did you get to 57% or 99%? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

osa wrote:

With that quality of passing on tap, the players will step up, fo sho. Mehn that guy is a talent.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

nanijoe wrote:Abeg help me ask am oh...my own computation puts the certainty of SE beating Argentina at 65.25%
highbury wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I dispute your numbers. You neglected some coefficients! 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

THE BIGGESTMAN wrote:
osa wrote:

Come now, get ya mind out of di gutter. 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote:

By a very complex maths algorithm which I will patent and market after da WC. :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
osa wrote:

With that quality of passing on tap, the players will step up, fo sho. Mehn that guy is a talent.
the guys technique is second to none

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
THE BIGGESTMAN wrote:
osa wrote:

Come now, get ya mind out of di gutter. 8-)
i dont even know how that can an innuendo ... some people sha...

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

If we had a Beckhamesque player...

He'd have launched a His and Her Perfume (Yes, Perfume) range with wife Jenny "From the Block" Nnaji; have a body decorated in ink tributes to Benin's lost civilisation entwined around inscriptions reading the names of his seed: River, Onitsha and Okada (all names bearing reference to the place of conception).
Last edited by Coach on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Coach wrote:If we had a Beckhamesque player...

He'd have launched a His and Her Perfume (Yes, Perfume) range with wife Jenny "From the Block" Nnaji; have a body decorated in ink tributes to Benin's lost civilisation entwined around enscriptions reading the names of his seed: River, Onitsha and Okada (all names bearing reference to the place of conception).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

tfco wrote:
Coach wrote:If we had a Beckhamesque player...

He'd have launched a His and Her Perfume (Yes, Perfume) range with wife Jenny "From the Block" Nnaji; have a body decorated in ink tributes to Benin's lost civilisation entwined around enscriptions reading the names of his seed: River, Onitsha and Okada (all names bearing reference to the place of conception).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Emma Ekpo's crosses are top notch. I wonder why they never invite him.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

niyi wrote:Emma Ekpo's crosses are top notch. I wonder why they never invite him.
Someone please forward Mr. Ekpo's name to Lagerbeer with immediate alacrity!

Wha choo looking at?!