Catimba - do we need this to win in SA?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

yaya
Re: Catimba - do we need this to win in SA?

Post by yaya »

With customary second round exists? you forget that the latter stages of tournaments are a round of details? details. my friend.
Man Ataye wrote:I am with u there (on winning it)..But we will not be fooled into this system of calimba..we are better than that and can show it..That is what those other fools use to win. No heart, no courage..which kain system be dat?/mind games?/ I beg play footie jo..Naija dey do well, no bi wit all dis wan.
yaya wrote:I-taya abi na ataye...I know you are a "happy nigg3r." nothing will make you more happy than to brag to your friends in July that Nigeria was knocked out of the world cup in the first round with a fairplay award in hand! thats your business..NOTHING will make me happier than to brag to my own friends in August that Nigeria are the first African team to lift the world cup...and did it BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! nonsense..we are tired of Maradona calling us "hapy nigg3rs," we are tired of the south americans playing tricks and winning it! not this time, not on our soil.

Man Ataye wrote:Yawa Yawa, I beg go menstruate on eve's corner u are needed there..You don come again wit ya yeye play station ideas....keep encouraging this ya pot bellied style of play for the lazies to see............ :roll: :roll: :roll:
yaya wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:abi oooh...what will we do to win?? why don't we just play soccer, instead of playing like cowards?? Catimba ko catimba ni...I think tired out of shape player practice this art. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kongi The AntiLagerback wrote:After paying lagerback $1.7 mil we still need to clown on the grass to get a victory?? wht not just hire the Barnum and bailey stage director as coach?? :roll:
yea right! I knew someone was gona say this, and I was just waiting to onload pepper on the person. Like the naive african that you are, we have always just play soccer and see where its gotten us! everytime we want to do the right thing,. and be the "smiling n1ggers" that maradona spoke about! and every year, we end up the worst in the tournament. You wonder why the Europeans and South Americans always win, while your naive a.s.s is seating at home weeping because Italy got a last minute pk and won? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In fact, i am asking for South African NEPA to take light everytime a non-African team is approaching the goal of an African tema. Take the light! nonsense!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Do we have one?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

yaya wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm
Man Ataye wrote:abi oooh...what will we do to win?? why don't we just play soccer, instead of playing like cowards?? Catimba ko catimba ni...I think tired out of shape player practice this art. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kongi The AntiLagerback wrote:After paying lagerback $1.7 mil we still need to clown on the grass to get a victory?? wht not just hire the Barnum and bailey stage director as coach?? :roll:
yea right! I knew someone was gona say this, and I was just waiting to onload pepper on the person. Like the naive african that you are, we have always just play soccer and see where its gotten us! everytime we want to do the right thing,. and be the "smiling n1ggers" that maradona spoke about! and every year, we end up the worst in the tournament. You wonder why the Europeans and South Americans always win, while your naive a.s.s is seating at home weeping because Italy got a last minute pk and won? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In fact, i am asking for South African NEPA to take light everytime a non-African team is approaching the goal of an African tema. Take the light! nonsense!
No prizes for guessing who this is :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!