Latest On Utaka, Ogbeche, JJ, Yakubu And Babayaro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe
Re: Latest On Utaka, Ogbeche, JJ, Yakubu And Babayaro

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Bombastic wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:Utaka travels to Faro tomorrow afternoon.

Ogbeche has decided not to go to Faro.

Yakubu will be in London on Thursday morning to apply for Portugese visa and will travel after the Saturday match against Bolton.

I am not sure what Babayaro is doing anymore but will get an update as to whether he still going or not. I have asked him at least 20 times whether he is going to ANC and his reply has always been YES and told him last week Friday to call CCC but not sure whether he has been in touch or not.

If he has called CCC, then he will go and if he has not called by now, he can forget ANC.

Anyway, will have an answer by tomorrow.

I was told Kanu has travelled and I presumed that he has gone to Nigeria and will join squad later.

I was told JJ is still in the UK and will also update you about JJ departure tommorow but assume that he and Yak will travel after the Bolton v Portsmouth match on Saturday.

This is the real state of affairs and don't buy into our Nigerian journalists.
It's okay to provide information as you please, but please stop bashing Nigerian journalists. They DON't have the access to these players that you have.
Are you one of these crap journalists or do you know one of them to be defending them?

The golden rule of journalism is to report the TRUTH and these people are not doing that.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

muzines wrote:Ok, baba is not a moron or a ho, but he acts ho-like :wink:
Chukwu ain't no ninny but he sure acts like one.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Schillachi wrote:Ol boy, Ur post go dey in the Naija papers tommoroow. Anybody wanna bet?
Na how much you wan bet...! :P :P :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahaha... after so many times the same thing happens again. This is a sham and complete disgrace but coming from Nigeria nothing surprises anymore. Nothing good will ever come out of anything done unless people like CCC, Galadima, Ogunjobi, Ekeji and others are getting rid of for good.

Nigeria is finished....
Soldier of Fortune...
fatty
Egg
Egg

Post by fatty »

Larry where you dey now, I don dey find you for Belgium. I called all your numbers but.....
Thanks for the info.
From green to super, eagles are soaring to Golden.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

PPl like Muzines and is a goal, are prostitutes to CCC. they have no shame, and will raise thier legs at a whistle blown by CCC. Imagine that drug dealer, Muzines, talking sh1t. :evil: :x
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Larry Ashagbe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:It is a shame that Babayaro is still acting up, even after being picked. If he doesn't want to go or is not ready to commit himself 100% to the course of winning the ANC, he should gracefully (actually shamelessly) depart and let other hungerier and more motivated players like Melkam take his place.
What confirmation have you got to back up your claims.

You don't know the man enough to judge him or slag him off?
You're right. He is not in camp so he is useless :P.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

omey2k4 wrote:Screw Bababyaro! :evil:

Why screw babayaro? Anyway i will be in Chicago in first week of April, i hope to see you.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kaycee2g[/color] wrote:PPl like Muzines and is a goal, are prostitutes to CCC. they have no shame, and will raise thier legs at a whistle blown by CCC. Imagine that drug dealer, Muzines, talking sh1t. :evil: :x
Wait a minute, you are not referring to me, are you :evil:? You better go research more about me before you misyarn next time :x.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Its agoal, if u aint blind, u will see ur name clearly there. :x
Bombastic
Egg
Egg

Post by Bombastic »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
Bombastic wrote:

Yakubu will be in London on Thursday morning to apply for Portugese visa and will travel after the Saturday match against Bolton.

I am not sure what Babayaro is doing anymore but will get an update as to whether he still going or not. I have asked him at least 20 times whether he is going to ANC and his reply has always been YES and told him last week Friday to call CCC but not sure whether he has been in touch or not.

If he has called CCC, then he will go and if he has not called by now, he can forget ANC.

I was told Kanu has travelled and I presumed that he has gone to Nigeria and will join squad later.

I was told JJ is still in the UK and will also update you about JJ departure tommorow but assume that he and Yak will travel after the Bolton v Portsmouth match on Saturday.

It's okay to provide information as you please, but please stop bashing Nigerian journalists. They DON't have the access to these players that you have.
Are you one of these crap journalists or do you know one of them to be defending them?

The golden rule of journalism is to report the TRUTH and these people are not doing that.
Do you think they would do better if they had Babayaro's phone number as you do?
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The truth is that Baba's committment to the SE cause, for whatever reason, is at the very least questionable.Personally, as a coach I will not touch him without clear indication of his committment.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:
Bombastic wrote:

Larry on the other hand, should they chose to cut and paste from here, they should atleast give credit to where credit is due. \
I think the same phenomenon in at work in general Nigeria where those with little advantage would always like to be seen as gods who deserve the worship of wards.
It is IGNORANCE!!! Short and simple.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

na wa o, list is out and some peeps are not in camp yet
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Bombastic wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:
Bombastic wrote:

Do you think they would do better if they had Babayaro's phone number as you do?
You are missing the point.

It is about INTEGRITY, CREDIBILITY AND HONOUR rather than lie to the people.

If they have nothing correct to say, then they should say NOTHING or get it right.

There is nothing worng in making the odd mistake, but to keep getting it WRONG AND CONSTANT LIE is UNACCEPTABLE.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

One question i want to ask - why invite 41 players to camp and half the squad you end up picking do not arrive until after you picked them?
'Tis Ludicrous!!
YNWA