I AM MAKING A PERSONAL CYBER-VOW....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg
Re: I AM MAKING A PERSONAL CYBER-VOW....

Post by Dog Bruno »

anikulapo wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I will no longer bash Kanu Nwankwo on this forum ever again....

Before you vex too much, your signature suggets otherwise.

It's either you are in, or you are out....don't pull a Robby.
DB: Wetin "Suggets"... :P :P :P :P :P ...... I've heard of Queen's English, but wetin be dat 8) 8) 8) 8)

That na Dog's EngRish.....you no been know? You've got a Rot to Rearn.
You are Your Own Dog
Bell

Post by Bell »

SO YOU DON'T WANT IKEDIA, AGALI, LAWAL, EKONG OUT, AND...

...in their place you want Obodo. Superman Obodo! Doing the work of four players! Wow!
Bell
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bell: Stop abeg....Your local coaches are once again ruining us and you are running for cover and trying to rationalize for them....

On what grounds do the likes of

Lawal
Ekong
Agali
Ikedia belong on the team......What was the use of the charade called FARO anyway...What was the point of all his useless experiments...CHukwu is a clueless bum.....I just cant stand him and the good thing is that he has cured me of my sports addiction....I will actually move on with my life and not be bothered with this ANC
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

anikulapo wrote:Just because of this clown I have made up my mind not to even watch this ANC...My heart cannot bear the potential frustration and possible hypertension...Good luck to all of you that choose to watch but this Chukwu has already lost us the cup....
ANIKULAPO:
The only way any Nigerian football fan would NOT be watching the ANC will be if (1) he is in prison, (2) the ANC games are unavailable within driving range of his locale or (3) he has not paid his electricity and/or satellite television bills. So please stop publicly undermining your credibility with emotional vituperations.

See you during the ANC...
Bell

Post by Bell »

HEY, GOTTI...

...can you say for sure that ANIKULAPO is not heading for (1) and is now using C3 as a cover?

ANIKULAPO
How come you pro-FC's are not accepting my challenge? For the umpteenth I'm asking your crowd to publish a list here that would be universally accepted. So far you haven't taken me up on that.
Bell
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I will no longer bash Kanu Nwankwo on this forum ever again....In place of that, I will turn all my bashing attention to the incompetent saboteur of a coach a.k.a. Clueless Christian Chukwu....

How can this guy choose the likes of Agali, Lawal and Ekong over a player like Christian Obodo...there are many more examples of his incompetence but e be like say our enemies don pay this guy to ruin us....

Just because of this clown I have made up my mind not to even watch this ANC...My heart cannot bear the potential frustration and possible hypertension...Good luck to all of you that choose to watch but this Chukwu has already lost us the cup....

I thought we closed the door on our local coaches with the screw-ups of Amoudu and Oningbinde, but in comparison to Chukwu, they remind me of the second coming of Franz Beckenbaur... :twisted:
Be fair my fren. Nor be CCC pick the final list. Na for Abuja dem do that one. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
True that but CCC should have BALLS!!! I respect Shakes from SA and Ikhana. These guys are no nonsence and control their teams! :x
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

anikulapo wrote:I will no longer bash Kanu Nwankwo on this forum ever again....In place of that, I will turn all my bashing attention to the incompetent saboteur of a coach a.k.a. Clueless Christian Chukwu....

How can this guy choose the likes of Agali, Lawal and Ekong over a player like Christian Obodo...there are many more examples of his incompetence but e be like say our enemies don pay this guy to ruin us....

Just because of this clown I have made up my mind not to even watch this ANC...My heart cannot bear the potential frustration and possible hypertension...Good luck to all of you that choose to watch but this Chukwu has already lost us the cup....

I thought we closed the door on our local coaches with the screw-ups of Amoudu and Oningbinde, but in comparison to Chukwu, they remind me of the second coming of Franz Beckenbaur... :twisted:
As president of CCC's Bashers United....I take this glorious opportunity to welcome you. We can sure use a man with your immense bashing skills :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gotti wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Just because of this clown I have made up my mind not to even watch this ANC...My heart cannot bear the potential frustration and possible hypertension...Good luck to all of you that choose to watch but this Chukwu has already lost us the cup....
ANIKULAPO:
The only way any Nigerian football fan would NOT be watching the ANC will be if (1) he is in prison, (2) the ANC games are unavailable within driving range of his locale or (3) he has not paid his electricity and/or satellite television bills. So please stop publicly undermining your credibility with emotional vituperations.

See you during the ANC...

Gotti: the only way I will go to prison is if I ever lay hands on your clueless hero of a coach..... :roll: ....
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ugly boy wrote:

As president of CCC's Bashers United....I take this glorious opportunity to welcome you. We can sure use a man with your immense bashing skills :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing spoil, I dey roll up my sleeves for that guy....It's on

MLK.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

anikulapo wrote:Gotti: the only way I will go to prison is if I ever lay hands on your clueless hero of a coach.........
ANIKULAPO:
I am afraid that you will have a lot of laying of hands to do, because EVERY indigenous Nigerian national team coach is a "hero" of mine: I cannot help but admire folks who have to put up with so much crap from above and below mostly from folks who would bend over backwards for ANY foreign coach (or physical trainer, as some of Nigeria's foreign coaches have allegedly been)!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gotti wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Gotti: the only way I will go to prison is if I ever lay hands on your clueless hero of a coach.........
ANIKULAPO:
I am afraid that you will have a lot of laying of hands to do, because EVERY indigenous Nigerian national team coach is a "hero" of mine: I cannot help but admire folks who have to put up with so much crap from above and below mostly from folks who would bend over backwards for ANY foreign coach (or physical trainer, as some of Nigeria's foreign coaches have allegedly been)!

Gotti: You have just made the main point of why we need foreign coaches......Because none of them would stay on a job where they have to be dictated to about who will play on a team...But Chukwu is nothing more than a Yes Man and lacks a spine to stand up for what is right....Actually to put it plainly...He is a coward and a man who has no principles

MLK.