WOWOs are delusional: the proof is finally revealed...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
WOWOs are delusional: the proof is finally revealed...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I said time and again that anyone who thinks Nigeria has better players than the ones Amodu included in his world cup qualifying and ANC squads is delusional. Well, LagerBeer has published his list and it might as well have been a photo copy of Amodu's lists.

Nwanneri is not on LagerBeer's list only because the PTF told LagerBeer not to include Nwanneri, period :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WOWOs are delusional: the proof is finally revealed...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

err.. what about the fact is that lagarback does not have time to make a complete overhaul of the team... the fact is .. that the work of picking players needs time... ie like a year or more... i seem to believe that the housemaster of AHA had considerably more time than that to pick players... but went with the majority of players from Bertie's team!...

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

osa wrote:err.. what about the fact is that lagarback does not have time to make a complete overhaul of the team... the fact is .. that the work of picking players needs time... ie like a year or more... i seem to believe that the housemaster of AHA had considerably more time than that to pick players... but went with the majority of players from Bertie's team!...
U aint neva lied!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

maceo4 wrote:
osa wrote:err.. what about the fact is that lagarback does not have time to make a complete overhaul of the team... the fact is .. that the work of picking players needs time... ie like a year or more... i seem to believe that the housemaster of AHA had considerably more time than that to pick players... but went with the majority of players from Bertie's team!...
U aint neva lied!

Amodu aka Voghts 2.0
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

goke313 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
U aint neva lied!

Amodu aka Voghts 2.0
LagerBeer aka Vogts 3.0 release vol. 1
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

When exactly was this time available. During he WCQ or the ANC :?: Time is relative ma friend... Relative to the goal at hand. With a WCQ on your hand you do not have time to overhaul the team. You find weaknesses and sought changes... Amodu did that! But hey :?
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

spastic wrote:
When exactly was this time available. During he WCQ or the ANC :?: Time is relative ma friend... Relative to the goal at hand. With a WCQ on your hand you do not have time to overhaul the team. You find weaknesses and sought changes... Amodu did that! But hey :?
wow.. so you mean we will never be able to overhaul the team... since we always have a tournament at hand.?

i am not saying the team needed to be changed across the board and instantly .. but come on.... nothing happened for 2 years... but hey!

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Honor and integrity should have dictated that he turn the job down if indeed he did not have time, which is one thing we all agree on. Accepting the job under these circumstances amounts to deception. Taking a whole country for a ride in this manner is downright despicable :!:

Cheers.
omoelenia
Egg
Egg

Post by omoelenia »

osa wrote:
spastic wrote:
wow.. so you mean we will never be able to overhaul the team... since we always have a tournament at hand.?

i am not saying the team needed to be changed across the board and instantly .. but come on.... nothing happened for 2 years... but hey!
Damn!!!!!!!!! This $#% is becoming sadly comical now. :oops: :oops: :oops:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

osa wrote:wow.. so you mean we will never be able to overhaul the team... since we always have a tournament at hand.?

You WOWO guys will go to any lengths to justify the hiring of LagerBeer. Two years ago, Adeleye, Adefemi, Obasi, Lukman Haruna, Kalu Uche, Eneramo, Yusuf Mohammed and Echiejile, to mention a few, weren't around. Amodu brought them in. So enough already with the bold faced lies :!:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bump
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rohr nah 4.0
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved