FROM FARO: THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
FROM FARO: THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED

Post by anointed »

Eagles hit Faro camp

Super Eagles pre-Nations Cup camp in Faro, Portugal, came to life late on Sunday with the arrival of coach Christian Chukwu and several of the players, www.kickoffnigeria.com has learnt.

"The team moved into camp on Sunday," said NFA spokesman Samuel Kaalu.

"The team are expected to have light work out on Monday and so far so good."

Kaalu also told www.kickoffnigeria.com that the hotel the Eagles will use for their stay in Portugal has made sure it does not have any other guests "so as to enhance maximum concentration of the players".

The Eagles will train in Faro until 10 January when a final squad of 22 players will jet out to Tunisia, venue of the 2004 edition of the African Nations Cup.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
KoC
Egg
Egg
Re: FROM FARO: THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED

Post by KoC »

anointed wrote:Eagles hit Faro camp

Super Eagles pre-Nations Cup camp in Faro, Portugal, came to life late on Sunday with the arrival of coach Christian Chukwu and several of the players, www.kickoffnigeria.com has learnt.

Kaalu also told www.kickoffnigeria.com that the hotel the Eagles will use for their stay in Portugal has made sure it does not have any other guests "so as to enhance maximum concentration of the players".

The Eagles will train in Faro until 10 January when a final squad of 22 players will jet out to Tunisia, venue of the 2004 edition of the African Nations Cup.
I called this evening but they were at training. Will update this info daily.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Tempora101
Egg
Egg

Post by Tempora101 »

Thanks KOC. Please also update us on new arrivals to camp.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

KickOff Chief wrote:
anointed wrote:Eagles hit Faro camp

I called this evening but they were at training. Will update this info daily.
Thanks, KOC.

This calls for a sticky.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Chukwu left with

1 Vincent Enyeama
2 Sam Okoye
3 Rotimi Sunday
4 Romanus Orjinta
5 Uche Ugochukwu
6 Oge Ileagu
7 Ahmed Garba "Yaro Yaro"
8 Garba Lawal
9 Chukwudi Nworgu
10 Seyi Olajengbesi
11 Ekene Ezenwa
and two more players whose names escape me at the moment. They left via Alitalia and spent a night in Rome.

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I thought they would be playing monkey posts but with 11 players they can play 5-a-side and even make substitution too!
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

KickOff Chief wrote:Chukwu left with

1 Vincent Enyeama
2 Sam Okoye
3 Rotimi Sunday
4 Romanus Orjinta
5 Uche Ugochukwu
6 Oge Ileagu
7 Ahmed Garba "Yaro Yaro"
8 Garba Lawal
9 Chukwudi Nworgu
10 Seyi Olajengbesi
11 Ekene Ezenwa
and two more players whose names escape me at the moment. They left via Alitalia and spent a night in Rome.
Was Ekene Ezenwa on the original team list?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

anointed wrote:
Yes he was. He was the one league top scorer Chibuzor Ozurumba was bitching about when he told me that a player who sits on the bench is called up while he (Ozurumba) is not.

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

KickOff Chief wrote:
anointed wrote:
Yes he was. He was the one league top scorer Chibuzor Ozurumba was bitching about when he told me that a player who sits on the bench is called up while he (Ozurumba) is not.
:lol: :lol: Thats 1 thing about Naija player dem sabi *Nice Lady* for anything,i am one of them so i can testify :twisted:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

omey2k4 wrote:
KickOff Chief wrote:
anointed wrote:
:lol: :lol: Thats 1 thing about Naija player dem sabi *Nice Lady* for anything,i am one of them so i can testify :twisted:
So u know yasef :lol:

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

omey2k4 wrote:
KickOff Chief wrote:
anointed wrote:
Omey2k what breed of *Nice Lady* are u?? Mongrel(Ekuke) or pitbull :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

KOC, please update us with the list of the foreign based players in camp. Also if we can get to see some pictures of those guys in camp, it will go a long way to boost moral on the forum and give us reassurance that our boys will go all the way in the tournament.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

KickOff Chief wrote: I called this evening but they were at training. Will update this info daily.
Next time you call, out of curiosity can you ask Chukwu why a player that has been clubless for going on 7 months is in his team?...i'm just curious that's all.

...you don't have to if you don't want to but it's just a thought.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aranka5
Egg
Egg

Post by aranka5 »

Any Euro-based cyber going to faro?
Nupe Proverb;If a fowl is scratching the soil for food, it may unearth the knife that will be used in slaughtering it’’.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

How long will they be in Faro anyway?

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

aranka5 wrote:Any Euro-based cyber going to faro?
I believe Ayo Akinfe plans to be there. But you will need to confirm that from him

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
No Faro new today??

Post by SylverEagles »

Ayo, KOC??
No news coming out of the SE Faro camp today??
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.