ENYEAMA WILL FINISH US AT THE ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo please, enough is enough, stop acting like u are in the know, and if u r spill the beans then, b/c u keep talking and keep getting proven wrong, like with the Obodo case...

There was an interview here with the goal keeping coach not too long ago and he said Enyeama was best so what are u going on about? Plus the coach said they have been working on his handling of crosses so all those crucifying the guy need to chill, let the ANC begin b4 u start this nonsense...
Ayo Akinfe wrote:All this speculation self. A lot of you might end up with egg on your faces when you find out that Enyeama is not starting come January 27. Enough said.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:All this speculation self. A lot of you might end up with egg on your faces when you find out that Enyeama is not starting come January 27. Enough said.
Nothing about that team will surprise me so there will not be a reason to have egg on my face.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

wiseone wrote:...For those that thinkI have exaggerated. Go to:

http://www.ismailyonline.com/2003/video ... hp?lang=en

Go to the videos against Enyimba from "08/22/03" and see our main man in action!
I saw ur link and the goals
yues a lot were terrible, but people have bad days, besides the horrible defending by Enyimba defenmnders exposed Enyeam a lot
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I must admit that I have seen Enyeama in goal on three occassions...

The first one being the WC game against England, and men, I never see Naija goalie wey don Chicken wings like this bobo....The way this bobo dey flap at Beckham's crosses make me nearly double over with laughter...

The second one was against Brazil in Abuja and that was when I finally gave up on the bobo...

Nevertheless, the coup de grace was the highlights of Enyimba's 6-1 loss and that one nearly sent shivers down my spine to imagine this guy ever manning Nigeria's posts again
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
AJ Guru
Egg
Egg

Post by AJ Guru »

Wise one, abeg Wise Up......wat u mean by all these fuss about Enyeama not good enough?Who should have been number one then?If U get bad beele for the bobo say it loud and clear to the entire house to hear.....Now get this straight! If you must know why CCC picked him? All cos amongst all the GK in cmp! na the bobo get confidence pass......Others dey panick! Give it to him, get to like him or die trying..Peace out. :(
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

anikulapo wrote:I must admit that I have seen Enyeama in goal on three occassions...

The first one being the WC game against England, and men, I never see Naija goalie wey don Chicken wings like this bobo....The way this bobo dey flap at Beckham's crosses make me nearly double over with laughter...

The second one was against Brazil in Abuja and that was when I finally gave up on the bobo...

Nevertheless, the coup de grace was the highlights of Enyimba's 6-1 loss and that one nearly sent shivers down my spine to imagine this guy ever manning Nigeria's posts again

...thanks Ani....you manage to objectively assess Enyeama without green tinted Nigerian soccer fan glasses. His Ismaili performance was utterly abysmal.....some have rightly said that players sometimes have an off day......but the thing is that the Ismaili performance was A TYPICAL ENYEAMA performance! That's how he USUALLY plays!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

AJ Guru wrote:Wise one, abeg Wise Up......wat u mean by all these fuss about Enyeama not good enough?Who should have been number one then?If U get bad beele for the bobo say it loud and clear to the entire house to hear.....Now get this straight! If you must know why CCC picked him? All cos amongst all the GK in cmp! na the bobo get confidence pass......Others dey panick! Give it to him, get to like him or die trying..Peace out. :(

There HAS to be a better Nigerian GK. Murphy Akanji is light years ahead of Enyeama.

I played amateur football in a park earlier today (a game watched by a capacity crowd of 30) and I kept thinking how my team's GK and the opposition's 20 stone GK were both better than Enyeama. Sad.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

i guess you were discussing the PKs

one piece for Ayo with cream

and one for wise one (remember u said you didn't want a fork)
Image[/img]
Last edited by Molue Conductor on Thu May 20, 2004 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Scourge, interesting you should dig this up.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it is a pity .. humble pies for anyone .. ayo .. wiseone ... free humble pies ... only price na ur pride
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

..at least now whe know who to believe and who to just (smile) at :wink:
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

unfortunately Iwasnt a member when this topic came, I guess I'll be among those getting the pies now
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Can u believe the nerve of this guy, disrespecting our National Team No. 1 like this, have u no shame????
wiseone wrote:
AJ Guru wrote:Wise one, abeg Wise Up......wat u mean by all these fuss about Enyeama not good enough?Who should have been number one then?If U get bad beele for the bobo say it loud and clear to the entire house to hear.....Now get this straight! If you must know why CCC picked him? All cos amongst all the GK in cmp! na the bobo get confidence pass......Others dey panick! Give it to him, get to like him or die trying..Peace out. :(

There HAS to be a better Nigerian GK. Murphy Akanji is light years ahead of Enyeama.

I played amateur football in a park earlier today (a game watched by a capacity crowd of 30) and I kept thinking how my team's GK and the opposition's 20 stone GK were both better than Enyeama. Sad.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Scourge, i dont think these pies will be enough..... Wiseone needs a drum full.....

to all the naysayers... i guess we don see....

TO NIGERIA NO 1---- VINCENT ENYEAMA... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Kojak
Egg
Egg

Post by Kojak »

Enyeama is our best goalkeeper.
Is not very good, but unfortunatelly he is the best.

Abiodun Baruwa is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen in the SE squad (in a match vs Jugoslavia before the wc1998). I was very surprise to read at NigerianPlayers that he is very good at crosses. In that match this was his worst attribute.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

It is unbelievable how even the wise ones can be made to look foolish. Enyeama more grace to your elbow for a job well done in Tunisia.
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

ayoakinfe chei u have gone from expert analyst to expert pie eater in one season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
my times are in HIS hands
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

I am happy someone dug this up. A lot of hotsmoke is blown on this site. I wish we will have the opportunity to review more than this thread. GOOD JOB FOR UNEARTHING THIS.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Enugu II wrote:I am happy someone dug this up. A lot of hotsmoke is blown on this site. I wish we will have the opportunity to review more than this thread. GOOD JOB FOR UNEARTHING THIS.
thank you sir
Egg

Post by xxmanB2003 »

Okay Wiseman, Enyeama is not good, but you forgot to let us know, who you sincerely think should be naija number one goalkeeper. :lol: :lol: :roll:
With God everything is possible.