Why English Managers Are Crap!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Why English Managers Are Crap!

Post by RudeBoy »

I was listening to the radio last night just before the Chelsea Watford game and the Watford manager was asked the question: If you were allowed to take one of Chelsea's squad who would you take?

Guess who he said:

Crespo? No
Mutu? No
Desaily? No
Gallas? No
Makelele? No
Geremi? No
Babayaro? No
Petit? No
Veron? No
Hasslebank? No

Frank Lampard!
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

rudeboy, don't talk out of your yansh; Lampard has been one of the best players for chelsea this season if not the best
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

RudeBoy, Lampard is the only Chelsea player to have started every EPL game. Ironically enough, with all the money they've spent, he's their best player. What is so silly about choosing him over others? Any person whos seen Chelsea play this season would do the same.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

He is perhaps one of the very best players in the Priemiership at this point in time. What is bad about another coach wanting him in his team?
To stop trying is to start dying
nakson
Egg
Egg

Post by nakson »

What the *(&^$ is best about lampard? A central midfielder who cannot hold the ball when he is under pressure. Have you noticed that Makalele hardly passes the ball to him in the middle bcos of turnovers. Lampards is grossly over hyped. Can you compare him to Man-u's Kleber or Arsenal's Gilberto. McManaman is still the best english midfielder.
If a monkey is amongst dogs, why won't it start barking?

Nobody mourns an unnoticed death.

If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.

He who eats well speaks well or it is a question of insanity.

A tiger does not have to proclaim its tigri-tude.

When man pikin dey piss, him dey hold something for hand. Woman wey try-am, go piss for her hand.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

That is why Chelsea are where they are if he is their best player! With all those names I've mentioned you go for Lampard? Stop reading English papers they are brainwashing you! :?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Rudegal i have watched that guy play and men he has been outsanding than many of their expensive players.I was never a fan of him but it seems he recharged his batery this season.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Every player does a part,and Lampard is only doing 1/11 of that work. :mrgreen:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

omey2k4 wrote:Rudegal i have watched that guy play and men he has been outsanding than many of their expensive players.I was never a fan of him but it seems he recharged his batery this season.
He's changed from Tiger head to Tudor.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Lampard has been outstanding this season. He is easily outshined both Makelele and Geremi as well as Petit and Veron in the midfield.

He has developed incredibly in these last 2 years. He has made the big jump from a mediocre player to a world class player.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Just because he has improved doesn't mean he is good enough!

Could he get in the French National team? No, England? No! Nigeria? No Argentina? No! How about Arsenal? Man Utd? No No No!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

If I were Eriksson, he would never leave my starting XI