POOR ORGANISATION & WHAT D PLAYERS SAID @ CAMP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Baggy
Egg
Egg
POOR ORGANISATION & WHAT D PLAYERS SAID @ CAMP

Post by Baggy »

Last Saturday I was at the SE hotel and met most of the guys at camp.

I am not going to name names but this are what I gathered from speaking to at least 10 players.

- Lack of organisation
- No good food
- Unity among players - not great
- Hotel - not great (facilities)

Organisation - the players complained that they nearly missed their flight to Austria as they missed check in time
they only made the flight cos Easy Jet had a 45min delay
were only able to fly after much pleading
their final journey to where they played was by road on a bus without air con with sealed windows
players had to take their top off to fan themselves

this has again been proved by booking with some yeye chartered flight - which has defect engine

Food - they all complained about the food which had no taste
they said the two days spent in Austria was better than the gulf hotel in colchester - more expensive
some of them were sick for days - only got better on Saturday - one of them played in the Colombia match
players said they complained about the food and nothing was done

Unity - players are still in groups
unity slightly better (i think tribal is playing a part from what i saw at the lounge)

Hotel - is good looking and expensive
however, facilities like internet connection not working
phone reception within the hotel - poor (i experienced this also)

Retirement - Because of all this a player I love and feel should still b in the squad is comtemplating quitting the national
team after the WC (this is a player who has done very well for his club this season - was outstanding)

Other information picked up will be added with pictures at later date.
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: POOR ORGANISATION & WHAT D PLAYERS SAID @ CAMP

Post by Waffiman »

Baggy wrote:Last Saturday I was at the SE hotel and met most of the guys at camp.

I am not going to name names but this are what I gathered from speaking to at least 10 players.

- Lack of organisation
- No good food
- Unity among players - not great
- Hotel - not great (facilities)

Organisation - the players complained that they nearly missed their flight to Austria as they missed check in time
they only made the flight cos Easy Jet had a 45min delay
were only able to fly after much pleading
their final journey to where they played was by road on a bus without air con with sealed windows
players had to take their top off to fan themselves

this has again been proved by booking with some yeye chartered flight - which has defect engine

Food - they all complained about the food which had no taste
they said the two days spent in Austria was better than the gulf hotel in colchester - more expensive
some of them were sick for days - only got better on Saturday - one of them played in the Colombia match
players said they complained about the food and nothing was done

Unity - players are still in groups
unity slightly better (i think tribal is playing a part from what i saw at the lounge)

Hotel - is good looking and expensive
however, facilities like internet connection not working
phone reception within the hotel - poor (i experienced this also)

Retirement - Because of all this a player I love and feel should still b in the squad is comtemplating quitting the national
team after the WC (this is a player who has done very well for his club this season - was outstanding)

Other information picked up will be added with pictures at later date.

I have heard a lot of what you have written and I know it is true. You have to blame the NFF officials who are looking to cash in for the shoddy arrangement.

Your bit about unity is your imagination and primodial. Players in all squads have their cliques and it has nothing to do with tribe.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

In other words, nothing new to report but the same old Naija Jaga Jaga... mschewwwwww
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

So they were flying EasyJet? Looks like we're doing everything on the cheap.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Orion wrote:So they were flying EasyJet? Looks like we're doing everything on the cheap.
That is bad enough but there are worse things happening. Things have now got to the stage of complete insurbodination from certain players who are now calling NFF official names to their faces.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Waffiman wrote:
Orion wrote:So they were flying EasyJet? Looks like we're doing everything on the cheap.
That is bad enough but there are worse things happening. Things have now got to the stage of complete insurbodination from certain players who are now calling NFF official names to their faces.
At a certain stage they need to ignore NFF and just play.....We all know they are idiots but they shouldnt let the idiots ruin their destiny........
A good WC campaign will do great for thier career
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Obiagu
Egg
Egg

Post by Obiagu »

Waffiman wrote:
If true, that's very bad....NFF is the biggest problem facing development of football in Nigeria and nobody seems to have any answers to fixing this problem. Really disappointing.
supereagles all the way
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
What i don't understand is why hasn't any players exposed these thieves this has been going on for the past 35+ years.....enough is enough.

Why can't the players use their mobile phones and record all what the Nff are doing?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

metalalloy wrote:In other words, nothing new to report but the same old Naija Jaga Jaga... mschewwwwww
Exactly. Until we can do something about organization, it would be the same story over and over.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
At a certain stage they need to ignore NFF and just play.....We all know they are idiots but they shouldnt let the idiots ruin their destiny........
Dude....that has been done..... remember 1994 and 1998?

Just Imagine if we had a transparent NFF and the players were pampered half as much as the English......
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

My bro, you for see the hotel wey dem end up after game for Milton Keynes. Dem reach the place for 1 am for morning and Naija gateman with Obasi shirt on nor gree make dem enter hotel.

Dem say Lagerback has spent more time settling player and NFF dispute than coaching.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Gooner1 wrote:
Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Dude....that has been done..... remember 1994 and 1998?

Just Imagine if we had a transparent NFF and the players were pampered half as much as the English......
Well the players got better clubs than those that confronted them in 2002.....They are idiots but the team and the tournament is more important at a certain stage.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Waffiman wrote:
Can you really blame them considering the poor preparation and incompetence of the NFF officials, that have failed to improve after 12 years on the jobs.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Time to start a new. The NFF officials the players need to go.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Waffiman wrote:
Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

My bro, you for see the hotel wey dem end up after game for Milton Keynes. Dem reach the place for 1 am for morning and Naija gateman with Obasi shirt on nor gree make dem enter hotel.

Dem say Lagerback has spent more time settling player and NFF dispute than coaching.
That Naija gateman should be running the NFF :rotf: :rotf:
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

there's nothing in this report that I believe should be beyond the abilities of a competent coach to resolve. Especially if it is one that we are paying $300k/month.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Time to start a new. The NFF officials the players need to go.
It's not about the personnel as such, but our mentality, our organisation and our zest for the greater good of the nation above individual greed.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Suprise u #$%$ faces aint blaming ahmodu :evil:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

PapaK wrote:there's nothing in this report that I believe should be beyond the abilities of a competent coach to resolve. Especially if it is one that we are paying $300k/month.
$1M/mnt will not solve these issues. There is a reason every country has an FA.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

PapaK wrote:there's nothing in this report that I believe should be beyond the abilities of a competent coach to resolve. Especially if it is one that we are paying $300k/month.
True! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gooner1 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Time to start a new. The NFF officials the players need to go.
It's not about the personnel as such, but our mentality, our organisation and our zest for the greater good of the nation above individual greed.

WE have being saying that for years now. We do have a problem with personeall, time to clean house starting from the top(NFF) down to the players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Abeg is this supposed to be news? The last time players rebeled and complained they were called tired legs and kicked off the team and a fresh team was taken to the WC (heeding to Ohenhen's advice). That really worked out perfectly for us and completely erradicated the problem. Ohen x2, no be so?

The question is where is the Nigerian media? Where is our world class coach? Imagine Jose Mourinho keeping his mouth shut while rubbish administration/ preparations threaten to derail his work. I mean what are we getting for our 1.5 milla?