IBC (International Broadcast Centre) officially opened

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg
IBC (International Broadcast Centre) officially opened

Post by NigerianPrince »

(25 matches to be broadcast in 3D on the newly 3D TV sets) -- South Africa is surely Ready...

The IBC (International Broadcast Centre) officially opened yesterday in South Africa on June 2nd 2010, as read on the link below. This upcoming World Cup scheduled to start on June 11th 2010, will surely be the most Beamed FIFA World Cup ever, to the World. South Africa is Ready to show the World what they are capable of, by hosting Africa's first World Cup. Can you wait? Only 7 days to go...The CountDown is ON...

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsi ... 2010+world (link to view)

As quoted from the Link:

Facts and figures:

22750 hours of feed produced by HBS
1,900km of cabling for all 10 venues
30 Interview studios
50 Presentation studios
25 Matches will be broadcast in 3D (three Dimension)

Feel free to spread the words out...Thank you...

Peace and God Bless,
from the one and only,
NigerianPrince...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IBC (International Broadcast Centre) officially opened

Post by marko »

Does Nigeria have any TV crew as well?? they should have a studio set up, NTA or AIT??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

marko wrote:Does Nigeria have any TV crew as well?? they should have a studio set up, NTA or AIT??
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nta or Ait not even on air in the uk u are talking SA....dont worry we sabi how to tap current from other broadcast stations.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well FIFA broadcasts matches free to air in Africa, FIFA should never allow Nigeria to show the matches for free, they have the money to pay especially Nigeria being a football loving country
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

marko wrote:well FIFA broadcasts matches free to air in Africa, FIFA should never allow Nigeria to show the matches for free, they have the money to pay especially Nigeria being a football loving country
ANd in that scenario who will suffer? The poor masses who can't afford DSTV or d rich who already have HD ready DSTV TV or the theifing NFF people who are watching live at SA?
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7