Something happened in the Zimbabwe Match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Something happened in the Zimbabwe Match

Post by bamenda boy »

When the Camera's focused on Mugabe, the English broadcasters were silent for a while. They did not say anything at all. I mean, a very long pulse as the Cameron was on Tsvangary(sp) and Mugabe. M I the only one who noticed this?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Something happened in the Zimbabwe Match

Post by Comrade Machel »

bamenda boy wrote:When the Camera's focused on Mugabe, the English broadcasters were silent for a while. They did not say anything at all. I mean, a very long pulse as the Cameron was on Tsvangary(sp) and Mugabe. M I the only one who noticed this?

Pains them see the old man pull rabbits out of his hat constantly :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

They were speechless, they have nothing to say about a man that has beaten them at their very own game.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Sometimes silence is Golden.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Wouldnt surprise me if Brit journos started criticising Kaka, Dunga, Robinho and co for shaking Bob's hand and supporting a dictator like they do anyone who shakes his hand :roll: :roll:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Wouldnt surprise me if Brit journos started criticising Kaka, Dunga, Robinho and co for shaking Bob's hand and supporting a dictator like they do anyone who shakes his hand :roll: :roll:

Na British deh feed Brazil???? I beg make them go seadown.... I think is high time Nigeria even institute a case against them for Colonizing us badly and amagamating us into trouble.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!