SPAIN 1 VS S. KOREA 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SPAIN 1 VS S. KOREA 0

Post by SUYA »

The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
osa
Egg
Egg
Re: SCOUTING THE ENEMY - SPAIN VS S. KOREA (18.00 GMT)

Post by osa »

suya... are you sure about this time.. this is how you guys want to send me the wrong way again.....

thats how i will tune in at 18:00 GMT and see "game done finish" all over the place :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
odi
Egg
Egg
Re: SCOUTING THE ENEMY - SPAIN VS S. KOREA (18.00 GMT)

Post by odi »

Correct! :thumbs:
Not only to scout the enemy, but also to assess one of the tourney favourites.
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SCOUTING THE ENEMY - SPAIN VS S. KOREA (12.00 EST)

Post by paj »

Can someone please record this?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Can someone please record this?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I suspect Korea might whip Spain in dis game.

Wha choo looking at?!
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Scipio Africanus wrote:I suspect Korea might whip Spain in dis game.
ah men.. can you imagine the fear on this board if that happens ... LOL

i think the opposite sha... korea will try and play an open game .. and get served.. will be shocked if spain dont score 3

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

osa wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:I suspect Korea might whip Spain in dis game.
ah men.. can you imagine the fear on this board if that happens ... LOL

i think the opposite sha... korea will try and play an open game .. and get served.. will be shocked if spain dont score 3
I think Spain will be holding back to avoid injuries, while the Koreans will play with their typical pedal-to-the-metal attitude. They will be looking to rattle their group B opponents with a good result against Spain.

I might be wrong but I do not see more than 2 goals for Spain in this game.

Wha choo looking at?!
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Korea to field full squad I am told.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

SUYA wrote:Korea to field full squad I am told.
Korea are out to gain respect from dis match. If anyone wants to know how Korea will play in the WC proper, they should tune in.

Wha choo looking at?!
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Korea are out to gain respect from dis match. If anyone wants to know how Korea will play in the WC proper, they should tune in.

this is why i am saying everyone is going to panic if they beat spain .. its not going to be funny at all! rather messy on this board :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

osa wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

this is why i am saying everyone is going to panic if they beat spain .. its not going to be funny at all! rather messy on this board :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

They should have started panicking back when South Korea handled a stacked CIV side 2-0 a few weeks back. TBH Korea have the quality to embarrass us very badly if we take them lightly.

Wha choo looking at?!
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

i just checked the probable lineups, spain is using a second team squad against south korea... all the main players will be on the bench...
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

Soccerfan00 wrote:i just checked the probable lineups, spain is using a second team squad against south korea... all the main players will be on the bench...

kai it must be fun to be able to do that sha... meanwhile, after 2 years (even 4 self) we dont even have a first team that people can agree with ,,, and certainly not one that has any serious players..

Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

osa wrote:
Soccerfan00 wrote:i just checked the probable lineups, spain is using a second team squad against south korea... all the main players will be on the bench...
kai it must be fun to be able to do that sha... meanwhile, after 2 years (even 4 self) we dont even have a first team that people can agree with ,,, and certainly not one that has any serious players..

yeah i think iniesta is the only first team player that will start... fabregas, valdez, llorente etc are also in the lineup
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Osa can messers Yobo and Shittu hold him ? I ask because u know the EPL inside out.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Soccerfan00 wrote:
osa wrote:

yeah i think iniesta is the only first team player that will start... fabregas, valdez, llorente etc are also in the lineup
kai.. fabregas and Valdez as a second team players... :drool: :drool:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

SUYA wrote:Image

Osa can messers Yobo and Shittu hold him ? I ask because u know the EPL inside out.
ol boy .. Shittu does not play in the epl :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: ok he does but in left bench. The truth of the matter is no they cant handle him... someone like kaita has to do a job on him imo

park is an awesome player, but i am hopeful that it is only because of the system SAF has him playing and it will be different for korea.

meanwhile... 12:00 EST is not 18:00 gmt ooooooooooooh! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

metalalloy wrote:
Soccerfan00 wrote:
osa wrote:

kai.. fabregas and Valdez as a second team players... :drool: :drool:

can you imagine....
:woot: :woot: :woot:

SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

osa wrote:

meanwhile... 12:00 EST is not 18:00 gmt ooooooooooooh! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Osa are u guys not ahead by 6?
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

SUYA wrote:
osa wrote:

Osa are u guys not ahead by 6?

UK is on BST which is GMT + 1

and EST is GMT - 4, putting us 5 hours ahead

NaijaGeisha
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by NaijaGeisha »

its by 1pm est, 1am philippine time :roll: :roll:
"The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there" -Emily Thorne (Rvenge)
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

kofo enyeama wrote:its by 1pm est, 1am philippine time :roll: :roll:
1 am is a piece of cake

I watch 3 ams and 4 ams all the time
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT