South Africa Embassy queries NFF’s bogus list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
South Africa Embassy queries NFF’s bogus list

Post by goke313 »

South Africa Embassy officials in Nigeria are amazed by the number of passports sent to them by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) for visas. The Embassy authorities have queried what over 200 people would be doing in South Africa as delegates from Nigeria’s FA, and have subsequently denied most of them entry visas to watch the World Cup.

Daily Sunsports check revealed that officials of the embassy were shocked that in addition to executive members of the NFF, Football Association bosses in the 36 states of the federation and Abuja were included in the list of delegates, and wondered if they were going for a jamboree or for a World Cup.

They wondered why different committees were set up by several people listed as members for the World Cup when they are not the ones hosting the Mundial.

Stakeholders had queried the rational behind taking the 36 FA chairmen from all the states in the federation and Abuja to South Africa, but the football house never defended its action.

Aggrieved members of the public had reasoned that the forthcoming elections into the executive board of the NFF was behind the decision to take all the FA chairmen to the World Cup as a way of luring them to do their bidding when the election holds.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Supporters Club did not have it easy with the South Africa Embassy officials, as they drastically cut the number of the members wishing to be part of the club at the Mundial.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/f ... 10-001.htm
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg
Re: South Africa Embassy queries NFF’s bogus list

Post by Metho scorpion »

...bunch of disgrace...NFF...put stain on the name everwhere they go...
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: SHEEEET
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Again it has taken foreigners to deal with our exuberance.
To stop trying is to start dying
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Thank you SA, least you dont think like illiterates!!! Nigerians and their jamborees!!! meanwhile their states are in abject poverty and squalor, they want to go and enjoy the hard work South Africa has made towards this world cup, shameless idiots!!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Detcord
Egg
Egg

Post by Detcord »

This is the same crap they pulled during the Olympics. They trouped into China like pilgrims to Mecca and 90% of them did not attend any event at the stadium. They got their estacode and went on shopping spree. Shameless buffoons :mad: :mad: :mad:
Look, I'm a coach, I'm not Harry Potter. He is magical, but in reality there is no magic. Magic is fiction and football is real." - José Mourinho
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

They should please give all the supporters club members visa. Those ones are required for the good of our team.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

According to Mr. Odegbami the NFF is planning elections in SA so all the state FF chairmen and the state FF secretaries should be in SA.
patriot
Egg
Egg

Post by patriot »

South Africa?”
“For?”
“The World Cup”
“The only thing I need to say is that someone should advise our leaders not to abandon their duty posts because of the World Cup. The matches will be shown live on television. But do you know that almost every public official is planning to go to South Africa at one point or the other to watch the tournament? Local government chairmen, state commissioners and their wives are all scrambling to go to South Africa.”
“President Jonathan is going for the opening ceremony.”
“FIFA should start watching out for the country with the largest number of delegations. We are likely to win that prize. NFF is going to South Africa with 202 delegates! Nigeria we hail thee!”
“The Minister of Sports had to go to South Africa to sort out hotel accommodation for the team. We had to change hotels and Nigeria lost about $125, 000 as penalty for cancelling previous bookings.”
“We also lost money, about $400, 000 when the team could not travel as scheduled from London to Durban and government had to charter another flight. These guys never learn.”
“We have started losing off the field of play. It is terrible. The NFF should be probed. Sani Lulu should go. I am not even impressed with Lagerback’s 23-man team.”
“Minus one, please. 22 men actually because I believe Kanu Nwankwo is there as a team captain from the Bench. He sat on the Bench throughout the Nations’ Cup. Even in Portsmouth, he spends more time on the Bench…”
“Papilo don dey old. The man don try sha”
“Do you know what you are saying? Teams don’t go to the World Cup to try, they go there to win. That ‘s why England’s Theo Walcott, Brazil’s Ronaldinho and South Africa’s Benni McCarthy are not in the 2010 World Cup”
“Don’t worry, the Super Eagles have a way of springing surprises. We will win the Cup.”
“I don’t see how.”
“God is on His Throne. Do you doubt that?”
“Look my friend, football has become a precise science. It is not gambling. And let no prophet start offering funny predictions. Where are those ones by the way? Our NFF cannot book hotels, cannot arrange flights. I hope there won’t be stories about players’ allowances.”
“They are already telling stories.”
“Ever so predictable, these bumblers. But I still can’t figure out why the Minister of Sports had to travel to South Africa personally to arrange accommodation for the Super Eagles. There is a Nigerian Embassy in South Africa. Embassy staff could have done that.”
“Travel estacode, my brother! Imagine -23 players, 202 delegates, 14 committees! Not even the Minister is innocent in Nigeria’s rotten house of sports”
“By the way what is the policy on sex in the Super Eagles camp?”
“What has that got to do with anything?”
“The England coach says no wives and girlfriends around his boys. The Argentina coach says it is alright.”
“Well, I trust our people in that respect: wives, girlfriends, concubines, old, under-aged, local, imported, short, fair, dark, lepa, orobo, oshodi oke, idi arere…”
This is hilarious from an article in Guardian - sad but true. Something must be done to stop NFF from taking 202 thieves to SA on tax payers money - Is Sani Lulu paying for it?
The over 60k Arsenal fans cheered as their young gunners destroyed the opponents with their sleek moves.
Patriotism is our future.