Will FIFA and the referees cheat us on African soil ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Will FIFA and the referees cheat us on African soil ?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

We all know by now that Cameroon had the best team at the 1990 FIFA W.C tournament but were robbed by FIFA oyinbo referees. That is about to change folks. The continent is unanimous in its view that Cameroon was our best shot. No one has played the midfield position better than Cyril Makanaky since. Nigerian team of 1994 lacked experience although they were very talented. The third team (Senegalese players) were done by indiscipline . They reportedly went on a party the night before they met Turkey. What no one is talking about is the fact that if any ref tries to rob Africans in South Africa, then the sons and daughters of the soil will flood the pitch and there will be a free for all. I see at least two African teams reaching the semis. I will unearth this thread when we reach the semis. Btw, South Africa will defeat Mexico 3-1 tomorrow.
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Will FIFA and the referees cheat us on African soil again?

Post by Purity »

Nope. A fair world cup i think.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

when was the last time they cheated us on african soil? mschewwww

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Strikers will be well protected. Especially Drogba, Messi and Eto'o.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Will FIFA and the referees cheat us on African soil ?

Post by ohsee »

Major General Ogolo wrote:We all know by now that Cameroon had the best team at the 1990 FIFA W.C tournament but were robbed by FIFA oyinbo referees. That is about to change folks. The continent is unanimous in its view that Cameroon was our best shot. No one has played the midfield position better than Cyril Makanaky since. Nigerian team of 1994 lacked experience although they were very talented. The third team (Senegalese players) were done by indiscipline . They reportedly went on a party the night before they met Turkey. What no one is talking about is the fact that if any ref tries to rob Africans in South Africa, then the sons and daughters of the soil will flood the pitch and there will be a free for all. I see at least two African teams reaching the semis. I will unearth this thread when we reach the semis. Btw, South Africa will defeat Mexico 3-1 tomorrow.
Cyrille Makanaky the best midfield player in the world? What were you smoking when you watched the Lions of 1990? He was not even the third best midfielder on that team? What about Mbouh and Mfede? Anyway, I agree with you that the ref and Lineker's diving robbed us of a semi-final berth.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg
Re: Will FIFA and the referees cheat us on African soil ?

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

They've done it before, maybe it will be different this time aqround.
-Simpli fy -