All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 am 

this dude killing it again... :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 am 

is this guy you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 am 

goke313 wrote:
is this guy you?

nope, dude is a nigerian guy living in england...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 am 

Na wa 4 that guy... :laugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 am 

I responded to him

Listen to my beatz^^^^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 am 

"Apart from avoiding an 80-0 scoreline, what positives can we take from the match?"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My belle ohh!!

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 am 

:evil: :twisted:
Dude is too truthful can someone send this unto our players twitter accounts am sure they'll have enuff time b/w now and thursday to hear it !!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:25 am 

omey2k, what made you think that the guy didn't watch the full game? you are getting emotional dog... :mad:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 am 

kash n' karry wrote:
:evil: :twisted:
Dude is too truthful can someone send this unto our players twitter accounts am sure they'll have enuff time b/w now and thursday to hear it !!

He certainly called it as it is. Personally, the blame is everywhere - to some of the players and to the coaches themselves. From what I saw, we played better after the substitutions.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 am 

He is right, but Nigerians do not like the truth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:00 am 

I no care when our second game is sef, no positives to take away from this first game at all. Its back to the Amodu madness part II. :taunt:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:25 am 

I am not arguing with dude,i like to hear the truth but duke was just talking about what we knew already.Talking about the past 96,98,skill blah,blah.I mean he really thought we would beat Argentina,that there was where i just felt like this dude is as fickle as the typical Naija fan

Listen to my beatz^^^^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am 

omey2k4 wrote:
I am not arguing with dude,i like to hear the truth but duke was just talking about what we knew already.Talking about the past 96,98,skill blah,blah.I mean he really thought we would beat Argentina,that there was where i just felt like this dude is as fickle as the typical Naija fan

KPOM.....WHAT GAVE US THE RIGHT TO THINK THAT WE CAN BEAT ARGENTINA....WITH OUR PREPARATION OR OUR PAST RESULTS OF BEATING EYGPT 3-1, TUNISIA, KENYA AND MOSAMBIQUE??

GUYS TELL URSELF THE TRUTH FOR ONCE........

WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM THAT TRIED TO MATCH UP TO AN EXCELLENT TEAM LIKE ARGENTINA........

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 am 

he can quit his day job and become a nigerian footballer with skills of the 90s and bring at least 9 similarly guys with him too. I dont believe this yapper watched any of the qualifiers or has followed our shuddy preparations in the last 6yrs talkless of last 1yr.

For people who live and breathe super eagles through the "Good times and bad times" (for which we are in bad times and trying to get the best out of the situation), I can understand when some get angry and cry out for the coach's sack or removal of players like Olofinjana and Nwaneri (or even Etuhu or Kaita), but for "Random nonsense" from people who have refused to realize or simply do not know that we no longer have the quality of the 90s squad to come and INSULT my Super Eagles.....That one is hard to stomach. I think some people should shut up first and what Argentina/Messi against other teams before judging.

Dirty post....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am 

zeyzey1 wrote:
he can quit his day job and become a nigerian footballer with skills of the 90s and bring at least 9 similarly guys with him too. I dont believe this yapper watched any of the qualifiers or has followed our shuddy preparations in the last 6yrs talkless of last 1yr.

For people who live and breathe super eagles through the "Good times and bad times" (for which we are in bad times and trying to get the best out of the situation), I can understand when some get angry and cry out for the coach's sack or removal of players like Olofinjana and Nwaneri (or even Etuhu or Kaita), but for "Random nonsense" from people who have refused to realize or simply do not know that we no longer have the quality of the 90s squad to come and INSULT my Super Eagles.....That one is hard to stomach. I think some people should shut up first and what Argentina/Messi against other teams before judging.

Dirty post....

KPOM!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm 

-The last time i checked, Messi has been able to slice through virtually EVERY defense easily.
-The talk about us conceding 80 without Enyeama is weird. He's a goalkeeper, meant to stop balls for Nigeria. He did his job very well; thus there shouldn't be a 'without Enyeama' case.
-Enyeama wasn't the ONLY good player on that field.
-Yes Argentina's defense has a reputation for bing weak. So does ours. We have good strikers who didn't bury their chances; they have world class super rich strikers who didn't either.

My point: loosen up. Expect realistic results next time. Don't build castles and be delusional. Most importantly; that was game one. Very few teams display the best of football on day one. Yes, we can crucify Lagerback and the players, but just not yet!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm 

Dis man don kolo...what does he know..obviously very little....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 pm 

omey2k4 wrote:

not to mention he's 94 team lost to Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:05 pm 

right... this youtube guy predicted what will happen...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am 

I know that voice anyway :D :D :D :D :D that is Femi Odumosu I no no say the ting pain am sotay he come make video recording :D :D