ikedia is a wastepipe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

mister dolly wrote:God help you any of you Ikedia bashers if my boy should have a great ANC..
MD,
So Ikedia na your boy....no wonder he made the team! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Guys, I've seen Ikedia play lately for his club. That guy is FAST . He might be small but he have the opponents team HELL. Whoever said he does not have skills is lying the guy went past 2 guys almost twice his size before pulling the ball back for his open team mate. The guy has matured big time and i cant wait to see what his combination with aghahowa would do to our opponents left side.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
khalela

Post by khalela »

I am yet to see a succesful winger who can not make one good cross. We either scrap the wing or scrap him.He does not even win corners or throwings. He is simply allowed to run out of his steam or wait for the engine in his brain to knock(which it is sure to do).He is a COLLOSAL waste of time and money.And please do not insult Overmars by comparing him to Ikedia.Even an old dead Overmars is much better than Ikedia when he was in his prime(was he ever!!)
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

khalela,
hmmm! I hear you....abi, how we go compare Overmars to Ikedia???
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

authority wrote:He is very short to be in the national team and still playing high school soccer.
Gerd Muller one of Germany's
best is equally as short.
who no know go know.