Cameroon must hear wien

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ogasir
Egg
Egg
Cameroon must hear wien

Post by ogasir »

Japan abeg beat them well well :thumb:
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon must hear wien

Post by Undertaker »

You must be crazy! If Cameroon can't beat Japan, they have no business at the World Cup!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

For lack of better words, I'll say the hatred in you must be hereditary.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Tokiroy 4
Egg
Egg

Post by Tokiroy 4 »

ogasir wrote:Japan abeg beat them well well :thumb:
Cameroun are an African Country-Which means we should support them & pray for their success. All I depict from your thread, is jealousy, and you just trying to look for a co-failure, as the SE failed @ the 1st hurdle. You want to chorus " Cameroun & Algeria also lost etc". This is totally regressive for Africas' general progress. Besides, what you wish on your fellow man-who is indeed your brother, will always come back to bite you-This is why the SE lose sometimes without explanation(I mean, can you explain the easy chances we missed @ the end of the game with Argentina?) - Remember cause & effect? God is no respecter of persons.

Learn from this and be wise - PEACE !!!! :biggrin: :thumbs:
Tokiroy makes the gooood times Roll !
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

Interesting stat ...
Cameroon has NEVER lost the first game of the World Cup.
1982: Cameroon 0-0 Peru
1990: Cameroon 1-0 Argentina
1994: Cameroon 2-2 Sweden
1998: Cameroon 1-1 Austria
2002: Cameroon 1-1 Ireland
Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Last edited by mblack on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
Eruobodo
Egg
Egg

Post by Eruobodo »

This thread is totally uncalled for and your heart is starting to look like your avatar, which is probably you.
I hope and pray Cameroon wins. I am sure you would be the first to call for a black coach, but yet you can't support a fellow African country on African soil. Shame on you!
http://www.cokerconfidential.com/
The One Stop Resource
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Spare me the sentimental BS. Cameroon must chop cane.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

I hope Cameroun absolutely puts Japan to the sword for what they did to Drogba
Eruobodo
Egg
Egg

Post by Eruobodo »

okjazz wrote:I hope Cameroun absolutely puts Japan to the sword for what they did to Drogba
KPOM x 7!!!!!!
http://www.cokerconfidential.com/
The One Stop Resource
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ogasir wrote:Spare me the sentimental BS. Cameroon must chop cane.
My broda, support your fellow Africans.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

mblack wrote:Interesting stat ...
Cameroon has NEVER lost the first game of the World Cup.
1982: Cameroon 0-0 Peru
1990: Cameroon 1-0 Argentina
1994: Cameroon 2-2 Sweden
1998: Cameroon 1-1 Austria
2002: Cameroon 1-1 Ireland
Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Cameroun will not lose. This record is not changing with Japan. In fact if Cameroun does not win, it will be a tragedy.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

What did the oracle say? :P
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

:lol: :lol: and this guy had the nerve to call my thread stupid. :rotf: :rotf:
Eruobodo wrote:This thread is totally uncalled for and your heart is starting to look like your avatar, which is probably you.
I hope and pray Cameroon wins. I am sure you would be the first to call for a black coach, but yet you can't support a fellow African country on African soil. Shame on you!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Go Cameroon!! I'm putting away all local rivalries in the hope that CAF does very well in this tourney. I can't stand it especially when Asian teams beat us. Do us proud Lions!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maddock wrote::lol: :lol: and this guy had the nerve to call my thread stupid. :rotf: :rotf:
Eruobodo wrote:This thread is totally uncalled for and your heart is starting to look like your avatar, which is probably you.

Yes ur thread was stupid because it was directed at all, not just him. If u wanted to it direct at him, a pm perhaps, would have served better. Ur thread left a bad test in my mouth.
Tunde84
Egg
Egg

Post by Tunde84 »

Last time I suppoted Cameroon I almost got a heart attack. I hope the goalkeeping has improved because, I will support them again... If I don't come back it means Cameroon has killed me. Ghana added some to my life today so, Cameroon better not take it away. :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Tunde84 wrote:Last time I suppoted Cameroon I almost got a heart attack. I hope the goalkeeping has improved because, I will support them again... If I don't come back it means Cameroon has killed me. Ghana added some to my life today so, Cameroon better not take it away. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Please dont put your heart on this team. They cant dissappoint greatly! :wink:
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

ANC wrote:
maddock wrote::lol: :lol: and this guy had the nerve to call my thread stupid. :rotf: :rotf:

Yes ur thread was stupid because it was directed at all, not just him. If u wanted to it direct at him, a pm perhaps, would have served better. Ur thread left a bad test in my mouth.
if you can read properly you would see I actually wrote in that thread it was not targeted at everyone. But I guess comprehension isn't a gift we all share. :dream:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maddock wrote:
ANC wrote:

if you can read properly you would see I actually wrote in that thread it was not targeted at everyone. But I guess comprehension isn't a gift we all share. :dream:

whatever.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Cameroon heard wien :P
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST