d#$% Etuhu actually did his job very well

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
d#$% Etuhu actually did his job very well

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] I actually think d#$% Etuhu did what was asked of him well
[2] He was in the team to act as a destroyer
[3] He won a lot of tackles
[4] He threw himself about a lot
[5] Which other Nigerian player can win as many balls as him
[6] He also managed to get forward a bit
[7] Looking at the likes of Van Bommel, Toulaloun, Mascerano and Lampard, did they do any better than Etuhu?
[8] Lagerback got it wrong with the other midfield players
[9] If I was Nigeria's manager, we would have won that match
[10] Take it or leave it but this is our best line-up:

*****************************Martins********************************Yakubu*************************************

****************************************************Lukman******************************************************

******************************Kalu**************************************Etuhu************************************

***Taiwo************************************************************************************************Odiah***

*************************Adeleye*******************Shittu****************************Yobo***********************

*********************************************************Enyeama**************************************************
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: d#$% Etuhu actually did his job very well

Post by goke313 »

after yabbing Enyeama...you still have the nerve to create new threads

Ayo plz SITDAFOCKDOWN Image
yaya

Post by yaya »

cheiii! that gif!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what 70s show was that man on again?

When we used to watch the dudes show as a kid, we give am nickname - Okpabi! :rotf: :rotf:
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Odiah and Etuhu were Nigeria's worst players...followed by Kaita. :oops:
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Ayo :scared: ur analysis is a classic case of Kuku-ness being revisited again AND really shows that u have started suffering from chronic phases of 3rd degree amnesia and senility. This is really why we don't want ur analysis on our soccer any longer :taunt: :taunt:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Mudi E wrote:Odiah and Etuhu were Nigeria's worst players...followed by Kaita. :oops:
Disagree,Mudi watch football properly
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

First of all, how do you know what "his job" was? And unless it was of the "win the ball and then give it away" type job description, he didnt do his job well.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Etuhu's problem was he kept giving away the ball, which put more pressure on the defense. If he can't stop giving away the ball, I'll suggest Ayinla starts in his place.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

olu wrote:Etuhu's problem was he kept giving away the ball, which put more pressure on the defense. If he can't stop giving away the ball, I'll suggest Ayinla starts in his place.
[1] You have to win the ball in the first place to give it away
[2] Ayila may be better at distributing but will he win as many balls as Etuhu?
[3] Without a ball winner, we would have conceded about six against Argentina
[4] Etuhu just has to work on his distribution
[5] He also needs to fasten his speed of thought
[6] At this level, you have to do everything in a hurry, so accurate passes need to be made quickly
[7] Anthony Annan showed how it should be done
[8] Our problem is that none of our other players are natural ball winners bar maybe Kaita
[9] Imagine what would happen on the counter attack with no ball winner
[10] On the whole, I believe Etuhu did OK
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] I actually think d#$% Etuhu did what was asked of him well
[2] He was in the team to act as a destroyer
[3] He won a lot of tackles
[4] He threw himself about a lot
[5] Which other Nigerian player can win as many balls as him
[6] He also managed to get forward a bit
[7] Looking at the likes of Van Bommel, Toulaloun, Mascerano and Lampard, did they do any better than Etuhu?
[8] Lagerback got it wrong with the other midfield players
[9] If I was Nigeria's manager, we would have won that match
[10] Take it or leave it but this is our best line-up:

*****************************Martins********************************Yakubu*************************************

****************************************************Lukman******************************************************

******************************Kalu**************************************Etuhu************************************

***Taiwo************************************************************************************************Odiah***

*************************Adeleye*******************Shittu****************************Yobo***********************

*********************************************************Enyeama**************************************************

This bum still dey yarn crap....... no growth whatsoever.
You are Your Own Dog
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ayoakinfe much respect to you , abeg u should zip it before u lose the respect I have for u ..Ehutu that messed up the midfield , a man that was scared of marking or tackling messi? Pls Ayo zip it for Christ sake , a match that we all watch'd and the whole world knew Ehutu was the weak link and u here ranting jargon abeg meerrnnnn!!! Warra hell !! no just piss me off cuss I still dey fume abot that game.
Last edited by KingLoku on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

KingLoku wrote:Ayoakinfe much respect to you , abeg u should zip it before u lose the respect I have for u ..Ehutu that messed up the midfield , a man that was sacred of marking or tackling messi? Pls Ayo zip it for Christ sake , a match that we all watch'd and the whole world knew Ehutu was the weak link and u here ranting jargon abeg meerrnnnn!!! Warra hell !! no just piss me off cuss I still dey fume abot that game.
Ayo is a shriner of the useless{Etuhu}....but hater of the ballers{Enyeama}
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

goke313 wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Ayoakinfe much respect to you , abeg u should zip it before u lose the respect I have for u ..Ehutu that messed up the midfield , a man that was sacred of marking or tackling messi? Pls Ayo zip it for Christ sake , a match that we all watch'd and the whole world knew Ehutu was the weak link and u here ranting jargon abeg meerrnnnn!!! Warra hell !! no just piss me off cuss I still dey fume abot that game.
Ayo is a shriner of the useless{Etuhu}....but hater of the ballers{Enyeama}

The three of una have WOWO in common....make all of una plus ya oyibo coach go murder.
You are Your Own Dog
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ayo if you want people to take you serious, you really need to stop yarning opaks. Etuhu that was the worst player on the field that day na hin you talk say do hin job well so? Ol'boy e be like say your head no dey house...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Robbynice wrote:Ayo if you want people to take you serious, you really need to stop yarning opaks. Etuhu that was the worst player on the field that day na hin you talk say do hin job well so? Ol'boy e be like say your head no dey house...

Remember the pressure they put on Amodu for not including Etuhu initially?
You are Your Own Dog
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

I'm sorry Ayo. But Etuhu's play was un-inspirational to say the least. He was primarily responsible for Messi, while Haruna tracked Tevez. We all know how it went.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

CMS wrote:I'm sorry Ayo. But Etuhu's play was un-inspirational to say the least. He was primarily responsible for Messi, while Haruna tracked Tevez. We all know how it went.
Ask yourself how many goals we would have conceded were it not for Etuhu. Did you see what Germany did to Australia?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
CMS wrote:I'm sorry Ayo. But Etuhu's play was un-inspirational to say the least. He was primarily responsible for Messi, while Haruna tracked Tevez. We all know how it went.
Ask yourself how many goals we would have conceded were it not for Etuhu. Did you see what Germany did to Australia?
How many goals did he directly prevent Ayo? Or is this somehow an attempt to diminish Enyeama's contribution?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ayo is either u get mental issue or u dey on a cheap drug ! Ehutu wan be the reason wa messi had a field day abeg men if u no sabi wetin to talk , go get a pet and stop seekin for all these cheap attention .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ayo,after the Enyeama debacle,now this?It is only appropriate to ask,"my friend,have you taken your medication today?".
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

I'm amazed that we're still taking Ayo seriously.

He is saying he would have started Enyeama when all his lineups before the match were without Enyeama. Monday morning quarterbacking.

Take Ayo seriously at your own risk.
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Nothing wrong with etuhu but we will get nowhere with him starting for us. Etuhu simply does not have the natural skills to effortlessly retain possession as every Nigerian midfielder should. You cannot build anything on a DM who isnt assured in his possession. A well-drilled Kaita-Ayila-Lukman combination would have dominated the midfield against Argentina and as a collective, would have crafted enough opportunities for the strikers. Lagerback needs to let go of this particular safety blanket and put more faith in the Nigerian brand of football. I am confident a Yobo&Etuhu-free SE will make it out of this group
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

If Etuhu was playing Obi's role in DM then I would have preferred Obi. Etuhu is average at best and only a starter for the SE due to our severe dearth of talent.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes